Top 10 - Ninja -Solidarity [RLeague] & Rocky [ESF] - Vs - Solidarity [RLeague] & herr gonzo [545] - TD - 49.5G

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• there is not place in HoF for such a :censored: . u are the most noob player I ever saw. to use such a dirty way to kill a fleet that was ready to help you . if you can t play even a game with any moral qualities..I can imagine what kind of person you are in RL.U knew that u never will get rocky..probbably tired to :censored: on his fleet ..so disperated kids decided to do it in this way. for rocky..GL in RL mate..but better listen my advice :) for other NOOBS : :censored: :censored: :censored:

Warned for language - Florence
  • It's not the first and certainly it won be the last time a player is tricked by players whom he's in contact with.
    In this case the question is why.
    Why was solidarity and herr gonzo so motivated to strip this guy from his fleet to go to a trickery like this.
    It's not the question if this hit itself is good or not. It has been planned, motivated and executed well.

All i can conclude out of this is the next.
    This game is a war game, in war strategics, tactics, diplomatics and propoganda all are part of the total.
    All in and around the game u do has influence on the result u've in the game. Maybe a really hell way to fall,
    maybe some of us would have had another level of motivation on this act.
    But in anyways the smartest group/player won this battle.
  • there are only few ppl id actually fly with
    Solidarity is one of them..yes even after this
    you had your reasons to do it..and im happy you managed to do it
    enjoy the new top10..i wont ask for profits
    cuz it doesnt matter when its a revenge

Gonzo..youre still awesome mate!
    i remember when you had just a tiny fleet
    keep it up

Rocky..if blablabla
    good luck in rl

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

King rocky got ninjaaaaaard I guess being a smack talking, account buying noob finally caught up with you.

my only regret is that it's gonzo's name here not mine :D :D :D
  • This is absolutely pathetic.

The only reason you're not going into details because you know that your story is filled with gibberish.

Defenders? Where is your pride, your honor, your dignity? Don't you feel ashamed for pulling such a stunt... Shame on you guys.

The real losers over here are the defenders, do you think that anyone in this universe will ever trust you or fly with you again?

This hit is a disgrace to the HoF/Top10 section.

Shame on you, you filthy noobs.

Keith bro, i'm sorry to see this, but as I said earlier this universe is pathetic filled with liars and cheaters so come to Electra and let's rumble.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
  • This uni was full of liars and cheaters. You asked before why i don't like rocky. He sells and buys accounts. He sticks up for Stalkers who is just as bad as him.
    Then he has the cheek to insult anyone better than him. Insults me via many many PMs, I'm glad he got hit and hard..and i'm glad to see the back of him.

but it guess this ogame '' GREAT'' just didn't know others can play dirty too.

Rocky...options / extended / your account / delete

bye bye don't come back...Don't let the quantum door hit you on the arse on the way out
  • Don't you feel ashamed for pulling such a stunt

I don't

still it's dirty hit, it's about trust? maybe, but attacker should have noticed something is smelly, very smelly

i am almost never online(and i'm prrobably in vm) at that time they attacked...and doing so many bounces was rather suspicious...

trusting someone or not, it's all about smart play, not just being 'big' and brute...
  • Congratz for new top 10.

Gonzo mate , fast rebuild and enjoy spoils

Especially Gonzo deserved this.I know his works.Congratz mate to you and Solidarity.
    GL Rocky in your real life.

" Custode et cura natura potentior omni "
  • For people going on about trust and stuff, me and Rocky spoke maybe 3 times before this? This wasn't like I was flying dirty on my BFF or anything - I'm not sure why he assumed we were friends. The last time we had any interaction before this was when he got mad at people in my alliance and raged at us all - I did say there was a reason he couldn't find me on skype :P

My friends and my allies know who they are, and I have no worries that they will fly with me again if I need them. This is what, the third time gonzo has trusted me with his fleet return? Wouldn't it have been easier for me just to hit gonzo here, eh?

@ MikeGrinder the stuff that consistently spews from your mouth... I learn not to listen. Didn't you start a war in your precious uni with such rubbish? Anyway, I will say that I didn't go into details as its fairly obvious, isn't it? Gonzo sent to DF, gave me time, I told Rocky time, locked for him, and there we go.
    There is a hell believe me I've seen it,
    There is a heaven let's keep it a secret.

Retired :love:

Top 10s, RIPs Killed, Returns.. Who cares...
    Worldwide Top 1s - 1.
  • I do not understand why someone might take pity of ROCKY. He did the same dirty play against Miralay and still came to the FORUM to say that was the largest in the world for doing that dirty play, second alias he said, won the account Destroyrex for having helped the dirty trap. Now he simply proved the same poison and is very well done this dirty way to die.

Congratulations to those who killed him
  • Solidarity wrote:

@ MikeGrinder the stuff that consistently spews from your mouth... I learn not to listen. Didn't you start a war in your precious uni with such rubbish?
    Hehehe!

Every player who takes over a stronger account should get smashed, imo, no mather their ""skills"" .So good job on that one!
    Though it's still very dirty indeeed :crying:
  • Solidarity wrote:

@ MikeGrinder the stuff that consistently spews from your mouth... I learn not to listen. Didn't you start a war in your precious uni with such rubbish? Anyway, I will say that I didn't go into details as its fairly obvious, isn't it? Gonzo sent to DF, gave me time, I told Rocky time, locked for him, and there we go.

You're as pathetic as I guessed. What does Electra's wars has to do with this?

Puke all the nonsense you want because that's the only thing you know how to do best.

BTW, who got the DF?

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
  • wow... as this game is becoming more and more rotten guess the player base that is left are rotten to.
    I can understand and even like a dirty hit on some cheater like Miralady but this... ally mate or not this is the lowest shiit you can pull and put a shame on all of us.
  • beansy wrote:

wow... as this game is becoming more and more rotten guess the player base that is left are rotten to.
    I can understand and even like a dirty hit on some cheater like Miralady but this... ally mate or not this is the lowest shiit you can pull and put a shame on all of us.

agreed, there is no lower way to trash a fleet than this and having this hit in top ten shames quantum server

rocky did same on miralay so its hard to feel sorry for him i guess, its just sad that this kind of hit happens

do us all a favor, set acc for delete and leave the honest players to enjoy quantum
  • Gratz on such a hit. Enjoy the spoils. :thumbsup:
    From what i understood,
    That's betrayal to the highest level..
    Not being able to get him through the normal ethical way, you all suck to such depths.. :thumbdown:

Even if he did it before, you did it to him now.. That makes you just like him. :whistling:
    Anyways, profit is profit, enjoy.. :thumbup:

Attacker, i don't know you, but i surely do pity you for falling in such a disgraceful way. :(
    FR/GLORL