GKP [ASSASSIN] & RobinHood [ASSASSIN] & Valhalia [N2C] & IsaacAsimov [Knuck] & Thanos [I.O] -vs- Baal-Shamin [BAAL] ~ (TD: 19.642 G)

• Andromeda pre 2nd merge Top10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what a strange comment ... coming from an andromeda GO.

well maybe you genuinely don't know he has a new account and doesnt need to slowly rebuild ... but coming from an andromeda GO, yep, this is a very strange comment indeed.

can't remember if i've already said this, but nice team work attackers.
      uni 3, uni 12, uni 44, uni andromeda - retired
      uni 1 - active
    • Great hit lads!

Well deserved and looking forward to the next one
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the General when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    • Holy sballs. Never thought I'd see this. But when you have #1 fleet EVERYONE wants to crash you. Andro is famous for it. Congratz to all involved and FR Baal.
      Guess there is some life left here.
    • they didn't crash me beyonder.

they time-backed a few destroyers, thats all. i suicided the rest, and thats de only reason its a top 1.

still waiting for da Big Boast to manifest itself, btw.

so far, i've had a few probes, 2 recalled raids, and 1 semi-successful raid against me ... he launched at my planet and made 6M profit instead of da much more lucrative kill he could have made from my moon.

i'll keep ya all posted on that Boast -providing there is anything interesting to tell you, that is. :biggrin:
      MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• hi jauggernault :biggrin:

i'm let down that you gave up playing in uni 44. you seemed to be da only one with any real talent in that little gang.

yes, i am sure one or two people would have loved me to stay retired. all i can say to those people is - tough titty. it's my fleet, and i can do what ever i like with it :fatgreengrin:
      MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• Great hit guys. Took me forever to read through all the BS on this thread. I think I need a shower now.

Baal could get banned 2 or 3 times in the time it took me to read this :biggrin:

Don't worry about the clueless noobs that wouldn't know a top10 if it came and bit them on the arse. This is fine work, my friends.
      Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]
    • General George wrote:

Great hit guys. Took me forever to read through all the BS on this thread. I think I need a shower now.

Baal could get banned 2 or 3 times in the time it took me to read this :biggrin:

Don't worry about the clueless noobs that wouldn't know a top10 if it came and bit them on the arse. This is fine work, my friends.

In the time it took me to read your post, I'm pretty sure Baal has built about 50 Destroyers!

The post was edited 1 time, last by mach56gs ().

• mach56gs wrote:

General George wrote:

Great hit guys. Took me forever to read through all the BS on this thread. I think I need a shower now.

In the time it took me to read your post, I'm pretty sure Baal has built about 50 Destroyers!

Wat's that ur saying there about DRs Mach-N00b? :vain:

Anyone see wer Baal went? Did the pressure get to him or wat?
      :fatgreengrin:
      HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
      HoFs Lost - >100
      Basic - >700
      Advanced - >300
      Super Advanced - >100
      Top 10s - 27
      .Org Top 10s - Lost Count
      RIPs Killed - >10,000
      Moons Destroyed - >50
      Games Ended - Countless