Top 05 - + 3000 rip kill+ turtle soup ~ nirO [RIO_1] & W4R_MaChINE [RIO_1] vs. Vegeto [NBT] ~tp 3bil

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hmmmm :hmm: Great hit no doubt, still after Vegeto had annouced already that he was leaving this server with this goodbyehit. So I'm sorry but after a legacy of pushes over 35.org I can't give much credit to it, specially as a #1 hit,

• It's sad to see such a great turtle being destroyed because this merge actually sabotaged a lot the turtles in Electra :sad2:
      Anyway, I wish you good luck on whatever you decide to do next!

This time the attackers had way more firepower than you, but in general a good way for turtles to get prepared for a merge is to move the turtle to an isolated galaxy/system and create a few new accounts from a library or a net cafe and fill all the slots in-system, and also let a couple of friends with good fleets to move in-system 1 colony each, for potential back up. That's really useful when the fleet speed is x1, maybe x2 too, but in higher speeds it doesn't matter that much.

In your case though, the merge screwed you up badly. I'm really sorry about this...

This post has already been reposted.
      ----------------------------------------------
    • Addicted Miner wrote:

It's sad to see such a great turtle being destroyed because this merge actually sabotaged a lot the turtles in Electra :sad2:
      Anyway, I wish you good luck on whatever you decide to do next!

It's sad, but yeah you are spot on. =)

However the part that will screw most of the turtles is the 40% DF. That
      actually made the biggest difference after the merge. It renders turtles about
      15% less efficient and fleets about 15% more efficient. Thus resulting in a
      gain of about 30% efficiency in total for fleeters against turtles.

But I knew this from the moment the merge got announced. Hence the reason why I switched to Japetus (it has 30% DF ).

It took me about 4 years to construct this account from scratch and frankly I'm proud of what I've achieved in these 4 years. When I started in Electra the top players already were at 100m+ points and I had a lot of catching up to do. And I think I've done a great job catching up, but for now the chase is over.

I wish Ubernoodle and Armadillo the best of luck keeping their turtles and hopefully they learn from my mistakes =D (Build enough fodder against those gigantic speed fleets).
      Electra: Vegeto Rank: 15 Status: Perm V-mode due to merge
      Electra: Vegeto Rank: 33 Status: Quit
      Japetus: Vegeto Rank: 3rd place Status: Quit
    • firefinal wrote:

wasem6 wrote:

Again great job Attackers, Impressive show. Pro OGAMERS cannot be judged.
      however defender this is all your fault, I do not understand why would you turtle in such environment and leave this many rips sitting, what were you thinking, like nirO said I hate them turtles too.

Hehe I know it's my fault ^^ But in Electra the fleets were pretty small and being a turtle paid of big time. However as soon as the merger got announced I kind of knew I was turtle soup. And I'm looking on the bright side:

I'm being part of a new number one hit! :bday:
      Never expected to be able to say that haha.

Firefinal, you display great sportsmanship however when it comes to New Top 10's it is always important to find yourself on the right (correct) side of the CR. In your case it was on the right side but should have been the left side of the CR :P

Dont get crashed in Jepeto also now.... :thumbsup:

thanks Shed for the sig
    • Grats on the new n1! It's a shame to see an other electra turtle down even though it was obviously going to happen with this merge. Coming fron electra I'm kinda surprised to see how small the rip fleets of the rio boys are compared to the top elctra fleeters. Good luck in Jupiter Firefinall and thanks for the luck whishes. Now let's wait and see when the next New N1 hit willl be made :)
    • hawking wrote:

Hmmmm Great hit no doubt, still after Vegeto had annouced already that he was leaving this server with this goodbyehit. So I'm sorry but after a legacy of pushes over 35.org I can't give much credit to it, specially as a #1 hit,

... If you would have read vegeto's hit more closely... HE MADE IT BEFORE GETTING HIT... and saved it... because he felt it was only a matter of time before the RIO boys came a knocking.
    • I'm very sorry to see you got hit, firefinal.

Stick around, the rebuild shouldn't take too long. We need more classy players around.

GLOTR :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Airhead ().

• Its funny to see how many players don't know the basics of turtles :P

Without deathstars, you can bash any turtle down :P So that's why turtles have deathstars behind them.

The most effective ratio is against other deathstars is:
      1 Deathstar
      100 Plasma
      500 Rockets

So thats why there were 3k deathstars behind the turtle :P
      Without those anybody could have bashed the turtle down for fun :thumbsup:
    • TinManSA wrote:

Firefinal, you display great sportsmanship however when it comes to New Top 10's it is always important to find yourself on the right (correct) side of the CR. In your case it was on the right side but should have been the left side of the CR :P

- Everybody always told me to be on the right side... Now I'm finally on the right side and you are telling me I should have been on the left side? :youcrazy: This is rather confusing haha. But I will use that advice in Japetus and the UK!

- Regarding the discussion about my goodbye hit. That was made yesterday afternoon, around 12 AM server time =) So before Niro and WM came knocking on my door. But as expected they were already monitoring me, as I got confirmation they saw that hit on lanx :thumbsup:

- Also those asking to hand over my account to them: Don't bother. I've build the account from scratch and if it dies, it dies with me. ^^

- Regarding which turtle is next: I think Armadillo will be safe for a while. He has significant more rocket launchers, rendering the speedfleet useless.
    • Well... this is a shame.
      I'm so very sorry to see you down mate, even though we all, including you, knew this was going to happen. Bound to happen in the merger.
      You've proven yourself in Electra and unlike many others you've proven yourself here in quantum. You never hit the blue shield to seek protection and for this and everything else many players should be highly respecting you. Going to miss you're weekly updates on how you enlargened that sick turtle too. :(
      I hope you return one day, maybe without anyone bashing what's left of your turtle into rubble and nothingness, now that it can't be protected by your rips anymore. Be a miner, be a fleeter or whatever, just come back. :p

WM and Niro, well what's there to say.... The amount of ships you two junked out in the past years is ridiculously huge and thus speaks for itself. Awesome crash, pulling 3G profit from the third biggest turtle in this universe. Congratulations. :)

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7
    • Downfall wrote:

There is a long very hard recovery from that... Good luck. Biggest hit in ogame history? nice hit, enjoy profits.

No, I think WM holds the record for the biggest hit ever again MindWar.

Ah Yes, here's the biggest Top 01 17,000 RIPS DESTROYED~BAIT/MOON POP~ACS DEFEND TRAP~MindWar[LOS] -vs- WorldEater & W4R_MaChINE[RIO] ~(TD: 218,91 G) 9 Billion Profit

If there's a bigger one I would love to see it..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Melkor ().

• firefinal wrote:

TinManSA wrote:

- Everybody always told me to be on the right side... Now I'm finally on the right side and you are telling me I should have been on the left side? :youcrazy: This is rather confusing haha. But I will use that advice in Japetus and the UK!

You took the hit like a champ matey. As you may know, in Electra I was christened and I quote "a shite stirrer of note" but in your case you earned more respect than most turtles I've seen get hit in the past.

The "right" side of a CR is the side who made profit :thumbsup: Hope you have a great time Jepeto :P

thanks Shed for the sig
    • Melkor wrote:

If there's a bigger one I would love to see it..

It's just in the Top 3 ;)
      board.pl.ogame.gameforge.com/b…dreams-936675-22-zbi-rka/
      board.pl.ogame.gameforge.com/b…695-84-zbi-rka-top-1-acs/

Almost matched by a 1v1 hit as well
      board.pl.ogame.gameforge.com/b…paczka-895859-67-zbi-rka/

1,7 million Dest?! Damn, I do not want the deut bill connected to flying those through the galaxies.
      Great turtle soup nonetheless, and very good attitude from the defender. Here, grab a beer. It's on me :beer:
      56G TD, Top 1 solo
      61G TD, Top 1 ACS
      137G TD, Top 1 solo ninja
      In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...Nice try though.