Top 04 - Turtle Soup~ Hummer [RIO_1] & W4R_MaChINE [RIO_1] & nirO [RIO_1] vs. ubernoodel [turtle] (A: 21.732.384.000, D: 100.754.035.500)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rocket Launcher 14.987.325 that is not normal..congrats

Defence
      Rocket Launcher 4.552.599
      Light Laser 859.610
      Heavy Laser 89.297
      Gauss Cannon 1.834
      Plasma Turret 70.629

I thing of the past. :thumbsup:
      RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
      Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
      Felon
      LOS
      SLW
      Poor
      Unity

• Grats to the attackers, their dm-deddication and their insane ckliking-skills. Let's hope that you can use all those skills for some profit in the fututre. :D
      I knew my turtle was toast as soon as the merge was announced but I really didn't care anymore. Still it is kinda sad to see that even after a merge the top fleeters weren't able to hit the turtle without sending over 1000 ipm attacks... Started with building this turtle years ago when I had a bet with a RL friend that I would never be able to get to 1k rips behind defence, Guess I proved him wrong at least. Hell I can even claim to have succesfully out turtled a whole uni (electra) :)
    • Well some hits aren't about profit, it's as simple as that.

I personally don't understand why anyone would waste so much resources on defense when it really gives you nothing in return, defense is gone and you are left with ..... well not much, not even a decent mining account to even attempt a rebuild.

Fodas, years of hard work! How is destroying a turtle any different to hitting someones fleet that they have taken years to build, you have still destroyed years of work. There are countless hits across many universes where BIG fleets where taken down for no profit, just because it needed to be done, or someone wanted to do it. It's not all about profit, sometimes you just need to show it can be done.

Yes this hit didn't require any skill, but the planning and preparation and bringing together of people, who for some was outside of their normal playing times. Was it worth it, absolutely.

Congrats meanies, and awesome teamwork guys, sorry I couldn't stay awake anymore, I was finished.

GLOTR defender, I do hope you stick around. :xeno:

Congrats on the New No 1 Meanie Bears :love: :love: :love:

Thank you Marley :hi:
    • Nice smash up guys and nice turtle soup there is a point to defense and a balance not to much and not to little.

for some cracking a shell is the fun. and this looked like a butt load of fun for the attackers reguardless of profits. good work guys

noodle if you stay and rebuild gl and fleet save from now on .

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • i was wondering when WM and RIO would start making some noise. I truly think this is only the beginning , no profit made here , but a serious point made , no one is safe. Nice team work , uber glorb or glirl whichever it may be . congrats on nn1. Can RIO spam the top 10 like in u35? We shall see lol :beer:
      IT'S NOT THE SNAKEBITE THAT KILLS YOU ...IT'S THE VENOM...
      badassery
      Engaging in seemingly impossible activities and achieving success in a manner that renders all onlookers completely awestruck.
    • CrazyLady wrote:

I personally don't understand why anyone would waste so much resources on defense when it really gives you nothing in return, defense is gone and you are left with ..... well not much, not even a decent mining account to even attempt a rebuild.
      Though you understand spending
      res on IPM for no profit. Genius!
      :headbanging:

CrazyLady wrote:

Fodas, years of hard work! How is destroying a turtle any different to hitting someones fleet that they have taken years to build, you have still destroyed years of work. There are countless hits across many universes where BIG fleets where taken down for no profit, just because it needed to be done, or someone wanted to do it. It's not all about profit, sometimes you just need to show it can be done.
      "It needed to be done"... Yes, fleeters can somehow
      threaten you or your mates!
      :search:
      Enlighten me how exactly does ubernoodel,
      or turtles in general, threaten RIO/fleeters?
      :rofl:

CrazyLady wrote:

Yes this hit didn't require any skill, but the planning and preparation and bringing together of people, who for some was outside of their normal playing times. Was it worth it, absolutely.
      Wow :quote: the planning :quote: !

CrazyLady wrote:

Well some hits aren't about profit, it's as simple as that.
      Got to agree on that one. :beer:

Nah, it's all about envy. Envy that turtles
      can sit without fs not worrying about been hit.
      :vain:
      Your hands are sweating when you see all that
      fleet/res sitting and you cant do nothing
      about it? I understand...
      :wbb:

And RIO... RIO are just bullying around
      :stick:
      They are just showing off, not a big deal
      :flexmuscles:

• Well as a fleeter our dislike to Turtles is well known. Turtle Soup is seldom profitable, profits are not the point. Turtle soup is the point. People turtle up in the belief they cannot be breached. Fleeters crack them. Its a well known Ogame fact that turtles are not safe, never, a fact that has been proved over and over.

Well planned and executed guys.

FR Defender

Uni 40
      Top 10 Solo - 3
      Top 10 ACS - 7
      Top No1 ACS - 2
      The art of war is simple enough. Find out where the enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.
    • There is not everything in profit they made new n1 and killed turtle its not importan how much profit they got cause they can afford no profitable hit they got over 30g profit in last hits on masaru chelsea and sure much more which is not posted so not sure why so big drama about hit.

Ubernoodel Fr to you it was matter of time when it was done :):)

Rio boys keep that way i cant wait to see who is next :)
    • End wrote:

Turtle soup like this makes my day so much better :thumbsup:

You had it coming, defender. Don't rebuild :squint:

Keep them coming, boys. Well done :beer:

Seeing people this mad cause someone has (had) a nice turtle all makes it so much more worth it. :D
      Also the fact that so many people feel the need to bash turtles for no profit and spend their time doing that stuff also makes it so much more worth it :D

Also for the turtles are never safe comments, yeah I've not saved in atleast 3+ years, might be more I really don't now when I started my turtle... I guess I was never safe in all that time right :D And even then it took a merge, A lot of dm use, instant building crap and some peoples night sleep to get not get even close to a profit in the end. These **** p2w futeures really killed this game for good for me.
    • Of course they killed the game for you when you spent 3+ years building something that you can't save. Not really their fault you did something so stupid :D

Enjoy real life, this game isn't for you :blackeye:

The post was edited 1 time, last by End ().