uni 1 players screwed out of 3 free relos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i thought it was if you didnt get all your normal planet slots from the last uni
      but
      i got all my planets when they were in 44 and yet i got some relos.... not sure why

maybe open a ticket ?
    • nastynate wrote:

we should just all vac mode and not come out of vac mode untill we get the 3 free relos also.
      I don't see how that hurts anyone except the players themselves. If you really want to get GF's attention, you have to hit them where it matters....in the wallet. Instead of v-mode, everyone should just stop buying DM. :beer:
      What can I say?
    • I opened a ticket for Taurus and got told tough titties shortly after. Yangyan is the one who made the announcemet but is now hiding away and not reaponsing. I've even sent him a message through the forum but nothing!!
      Crap service game forge and there higher ranked mods so far
      Like may others I've opened a complaints thread but once again. No reply from any offical
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
      Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 48
    • I opened a ticket for Taurus and got told tough titties shortly after. Yangyan is the one who made the announcemet but is now hiding away and not reaponsing. I've even sent him a message through the forum but nothing!!
      Crap service game forge and there higher ranked mods so far
      Like may others I've opened a complaints thread but once again. No reply from any offical
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
      Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 48
    • Yangyan is female and she didn't make the decision. There is a more prominent thread in the general section. I think the CoMa has also already replied to the issue, if not here, on IRC. A
      Gone as BA.

Thank you ruby_kirby, you are a true artist. :)
      Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)
    • There is a lot of anger surrounding the fact that some people got the relocations but not the people already in the target unis. Well, I do not know the reason, but there is something no one seems to have thought about.... when we moved unis, we were all dumped into enforced v-mode because exodus was imminent, 2 days later, while everyone else was playing and their accounts were able to grow, we had to sit and watch. Is it not possible we were given those relocations as a way to say sorry to us....?
      Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
      You actually are insane
    • if that was the case the Dark pink my old account should have some as well since that was put into v-mode when it moved from uni 7 to uni 1 that was not the case. the reason why people are not happy is the fact that some people got 720,000 free dark matter (the cost for the 3 relocates). it should have been none or all not this half ass :censored: . then again does not matter what they did people will still bitch
      does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame