Pinned Players help players PROJECT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• *bump*

RL finally got a bit busier *yaay*
      but im still willing to help newcomers

so far..since i made the original post
      only 2 guys asked me for help..maybe others are on retro uni : o

anyhow..if you come by and want to play in vega
      poke anyone whos nickname is mentioned in this thread

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• it has been more than 7 months since ive posted this
      and so far ive been contacted by 2 players
      that have quit in the meantime

oGame is duying really fast

anyhow..i`ll try to update this in a few days
      and see if i can get mods to 'pin' this
      and maybe include it in a part of the message
      you get when you register an account

• This is the issue I have been having. I think it's on us to be proactive. Find a new active player, and send them resources. Most would not ever see a post like this on the boards.
      Posted by Embalmed
      I get up in the middle of the night, coz I know a fleet will be stranded then. I play before work, at work, when I get home, and pretty much when I sleep. And I don't even think it's that good a game. It's a drug.

I firmly believe that Dark Matter has harmed this game and its players. The emphasis placed on p2w is shameful. I no longer have anywhere near the enthusiasm for this game I would have had. Hell, make me watch an ad. At least it will be fair.
    • Antem wrote:

This is the issue I have been having. I think it's on us to be proactive. Find a new active player, and send them resources. Most would not ever see a post like this on the boards.
      Ive actually tried that..at first with advices
      and then with ress if they followed the instructions
      on how to be less profitable etc

and the last guy ended up in the hof section
      so yeah..i agree that i/we could do more
      but if ppl arent interested enough to look around
      or ask stronger players for help/advice
      then who are we to jump om em :P

• Yeah ill give if there under 100k and tell they should be farm inactive
      Moon Received 13 Moon Given 21 Moon Destroyed 21 :borg:
      Total HOF's/VegaHOF's/UnityHOF's
      Ninja 19/0/0
      Basic 20% 104/5/9
      Advanced 20% 59/12/0
      Rips killed 1,101/99/0
      Super Advanced 20% 5/0/0
    • As long as the player play their own account and dont swap accounts and talk big in board

I wont minding send them ress :D

And they can vmode as much as they can but then they have to be a fleeter though :P

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• A very good idea I agree and noble.

Problem is.. Noobs wont ever see this post.
      Its difficult enough for them to manage the game yet alone navigate the boards.

If there was a link on the right hand side of OGame with links to help sections and public chat then problem solved - they can see these links. But as it stands OGame is a lonely place with no real help sections/open chats or anything.

Iv known so many people leave the game as they don't like getting hit by much stronger players.

(LACK OF PUBLIC CHAT AND COMMUNICATIONS IS KILLING OGAME) ;(

Unless we all message the new players in game they have no idea this exists.
      "If you came to hear me beg. You will be disappointed!"
    • Nikta Meldin wrote:

A very good idea I agree and noble.

Problem is.. Noobs wont ever see this post.
      Its difficult enough for them to manage the game yet alone navigate the boards.

If there was a link on the right hand side of OGame with links to help sections and public chat then problem solved - they can see these links. But as it stands OGame is a lonely place with no real help sections/open chats or anything.

Iv known so many people leave the game as they don't like getting hit by much stronger players.

(LACK OF PUBLIC CHAT AND COMMUNICATIONS IS KILLING OGAME) ;(

Unless we all message the new players in game they have no idea this exists.

Its a good point but i do get a lot of messages from new and younger players already asking for resources. the ones with a bit of flair in their writing styles get help from me.

Its always better to nurture than hit young players and sometimes less res and more advice is useful. Maybe ill change my home world to 'New Players Message Me'

#BigTalker

Arcane
      [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• Yeah good point!

Not a bad idea lets just hope they dont join the dark side that is the Muppets ;)

Iv known of people to ask for help i had a gy who was pointed in my direction from Fell as he needed an alliance to join and as UNSC is very much new compared to muppets defiance etc. So i guess word does get around.

I just think a public chat for the uni would open up a world of doors for new and old players. Does anyone think its a viable option to try push up through GF???
      "If you came to hear me beg. You will be disappointed!"
    • Hi there,

I joined almost 3 months ago. Since then I've received valuable help from a couple of very high ranked players despite I hadn't asked them directly for their help. Thank you all. <3

I've just encountered this topic. I'm not comfortable asking for favour... However I'm in need of resources, esp. crystals.

Pls. DM me ingame if you're interested, @ cafyon .

Have a nice game you all...

Cheers,
      :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by cafyon: Expression corrected. ().