solar plant vs fusion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• solar plant vs fusion

solar plant vs fusion the reactor? I want to increase my Terra former which requires a crazy amount of energy. There isn't much point in building 3000 sats only to have them smashed or destroy them yourself especially when your gonna need 4500 more the next upgrade
    so solar produces more per lvl compared to the reactor and doesn't require dt but researching energy tech increases the output of the reactor per lvl. So i wonder if at some point it might be better to go with the reactor and at what point energy tech would make it the better option?
  • Fusion is good for planets with big deuterium production, cause it uses deuterium. I personally don't like fusion and only use solar plants and solar sats. If you have "normal" defence and some solar sats and if you FS regularly nobody will crush them just for fun. Make yourself unprofitable. Go for solar plant till some level and just start on solar sats. At what position is your planet (1-15)? How many slots does it have?
    Be cool, be actuary.
  • if you need around 3000 sats for your next terra former. It doesn't matter what you build whether solar plant or fusion as you will run out of fields on you planet before you reach the energy you need. Even if you have enough fields to do it why are you building a terra former then. So solar sats are the only way you should go for terra forming
  • A couple of points.
    1: Always go with the sats. They are much, much cheaper.
    2: Consider tearing down some of the useless building instead if you are running our of fields. I good place to start is the solar plants and fusion reactors
    3: There is nobody who says you have to keep all those sats you know. Just sell them when you've started the terra, and earn back some of that precious crystal and deut.
    56G TD, Top 1 solo
    61G TD, Top 1 ACS
    137G TD, Top 1 solo ninja
    In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...Nice try though.
  • Dark Depresion wrote:

A couple of points.
    1: Always go with the sats. They are much, much cheaper.
    2: Consider tearing down some of the useless building instead if you are running our of fields. I good place to start is the solar plants and fusion reactors
    3: There is nobody who says you have to keep all those sats you know. Just sell them when you've started the terra, and earn back some of that precious crystal and deut.

:closed:

Rip's Killed - 10

Your local forum moderator for Orion, Pegasus, Quantum, and U35
    PM me if you need anything.