Top 09 - [TOT: 47.161.447.000] Jaugernaught2 [RFAIL] & kirito [RFAIL] & Bibas [TBH] & heisenberg [RFAIL] & Karasu [RoLUE] vs. RobinHood-J [R-B]

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 09 - [TOT: 47.161.447.000] Jaugernaught2 [RFAIL] & kirito [RFAIL] & Bibas [TBH] & heisenberg [RFAIL] & Karasu [RoLUE] vs. RobinHood-J [R-B]

:topicclosed: This is my 60th top ten in ogame. :topicclosed:
      The last min of the hit

The hit was a relocation time back. I am grateful to the members of my alliance and those outside. Baal sacrificed being a part of the hit so I could be a part of the attack. Also, he was there for a safe landing in place for my return. The value of this hit is in the teamwork, we had 4 different players representing different alliances join in something great. They trusted me in my planning, when months before we were enemies in universe 44.

This post is something special to me, because in 12 years of playing ogame. I look back a view many pieces of my life in turmoil and troubled while playing ogame. Which ogame was my escape from things. Its probably why I was so good is because I was always playing. I had such a chip from my past and I couldn’t find peace even threw playing Ogame. I had a hole that I just couldn’t fill. My periods of joy were short before this depression took over. I was 17 when I had my first suicide attempt taking a bottle of tylenol, I was lucky to be alive with minimal liver damage.

That was my first year of Ogame.

My second suicide attempt was when I was when I was almost 20, that time I took a bottle of Ambien, This was during the divorce stage of my life. I was saved and the doctors called it a miracle. However I still felt empty, worthless and without purpose. My wife’s reason for cheating was that I was spending my nights with ogame and she felt like it was a second wife. I was drinking heavily In ogame I was crashed. Because I had spent a week in jail for Excessive DUI. I was in trouble a lot, I spent 3 months in jail because I couldn’t handle the probation.

After getting back on my feet, Life was good and I focused more on being a good dad to my daughter. At the age of 24 (2011) the third suicide attempt was after a fire destroyed my home and everything I had inside. I was living in my car for about a month, trying to save money to get back into a home. I was sleeping in hotel parking lots. Using hotel guest computers playing ogame. My escape from life, trying to fill the hole of loss and emptiness. My daughter’s daycare asked people to donate things towards our family and everything was given for a start over. From a table to washer and dryer 14 bags of clothes. My daughter’s daycare teacher asked me to go to church with her. I told her no because I didn’t believe in god. Too much bad in my life made me feel like if a god existed, I should have never happened. That day I just felt so worthless, everything that was given and I didn’t have a home to put it in. I drove and the one thought was to just put an end to everything. I drove of a cliff where the drop was about 60 feet. I hit the guard rail and could see out the window trees. Time stopped, and I heard a voice speak “You are needed”. I was put back on the road my front bumper cracked badly.

I just went to the closest hotel I could find and slept in the parking lot. The next day my daughters daycare teacher called and said that the night she kept being told by god that I needed to come to church. I didn’t share the experience I had, however I said yes. I entered and felt peace. As a child I was molested in a church at the age of 4 and I always felt dirty. I always felt like if there was a god he would have stuck down the man who did it. But I entered into the church and cried. The hole of emptiness was put to peace, I had been told in my life God loved me, but I just couldn’t accept it... When I did at church. I changed,

I was baptized about a month later. I didn't start big, that was 5 years ago. However, I have decided to start a minister in training program. The hole of emptiness, sorrow, depression, burden, anger, and hatred. Its been filled with god’s love and I feel peace, joy, gratefulness.
      I have become someone that has been a blessing to others. The things I had learned from ogame, I have used in my ministry. I always would post a video for hits use PowerPoint or excel. Exact timing is important in video editing. All the things I have done in ogame have found a way to be a blessing in my church and to my alliance members.

This post I dedicate to GOD.
      For saving me over and over,
      I wasn’t able to connect the dots in my life.
      But God was there
      weather I was accepting it or not.
      GLORY TO HIM

Robinhood-J is a good player. I don’t want him viewed as anything other than that. His father was also was one of my closest friends in assassins. I regret the lost friendship because of the issues between myself, Pete, and Pat.

I know this hit is a sensitive one. However, I ask this not be a post that people troll others. This posting I would rather it be something of an open place for testimonies of hardship in life and ogames role or gods role.

Also if feel that emptiness or chip. Talk to me, add me on skype or Facebook
      Facebook: Jason Vesser

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 21-04-2016 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Jaugernaught2 [RFAIL]

Small Cargo 78.856
      Light Fighter 568.393
      Heavy Fighter 124
      Cruiser 56.339
      Battleship 7.547
      Bomber 1.008
      Destroyer 11.051
      Battlecruiser 31.053

Attacker kirito [RFAIL]

Light Fighter 1.131.225
      Heavy Fighter 100.356
      Cruiser 220.176
      Battleship 118.477
      Destroyer 84.681
      Battlecruiser 93.657

Attacker Bibas [TBH]

Light Fighter 1.600.391
      Heavy Fighter 20.626
      Cruiser 200.000
      Battleship 100.000
      Bomber 32
      Destroyer 250.000
      Battlecruiser 150.000
      Large Cargo 1

Attacker heisenberg [RFAIL]

Espionage Probe 1
      Battlecruiser 145.130
      Cruiser 200.113
      Battleship 75.000
      Small Cargo 297.327
      Light Fighter 1.446.474
      Heavy Fighter 19.545
      Bomber 5.291
      Destroyer 54.250

Attacker Karasu [RoLUE]

Cruiser 608.569
      Destroyer 590.193
      Battleship 68.627
      Battlecruiser 32.527
      Light Fighter 3.249.828

Defender RobinHood-J [R-B]

Small Cargo 769
      Large Cargo 2.050
      Light Fighter 945.444
      Heavy Fighter 28.064
      Cruiser 138.185
      Battleship 72.257
      Colony Ship 51
      Recycler 156.597
      Espionage Probe 77.000
      Bomber 2.069
      Destroyer 130.244
      Deathstar 130
      Battlecruiser 120.222

After the battle ...

Attacker Jaugernaught2 [RFAIL]

Small Cargo 72.184 ( -6.672 )
      Light Fighter 521.137 ( -47.256 )
      Heavy Fighter 119 ( -5 )
      Cruiser 55.152 ( -1.187 )
      Battleship 7.492 ( -55 )
      Bomber 1.007 ( -1 )
      Destroyer 11.035 ( -16 )
      Battlecruiser 31.006 ( -47 )

Attacker kirito [RFAIL]

Light Fighter 1.037.515 ( -93.710 )
      Heavy Fighter 94.569 ( -5.787 )
      Cruiser 215.645 ( -4.531 )
      Battleship 117.540 ( -937 )
      Destroyer 84.567 ( -114 )
      Battlecruiser 93.522 ( -135 )

Attacker Bibas [TBH]

Light Fighter 1.469.628 ( -130.763 )
      Heavy Fighter 19.469 ( -1.157 )
      Cruiser 195.930 ( -4.070 )
      Battleship 99.835 ( -165 )
      Bomber 32 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 249.690 ( -310 )
      Battlecruiser 149.771 ( -229 )
      Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )

Attacker heisenberg [RFAIL]

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 144.945 ( -185 )
      Cruiser 196.049 ( -4.064 )
      Battleship 74.867 ( -133 )
      Small Cargo 273.134 ( -24.193 )
      Light Fighter 1.328.204 ( -118.270 )
      Heavy Fighter 18.422 ( -1.123 )
      Bomber 5.285 ( -6 )
      Destroyer 54.177 ( -73 )

Attacker Karasu [RoLUE]

Cruiser 596.954 ( -11.615 )
      Destroyer 589.488 ( -705 )
      Battleship 68.510 ( -117 )
      Battlecruiser 32.474 ( -53 )
      Light Fighter 2.987.323 ( -262.505 )

Defender RobinHood-J [R-B]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 30.481.805 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.845.204.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 43.316.243.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 7.652.483.400 metal and 5.119.807.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 30.481.805 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 4.919.254.400
      Crystal: 4.086.876.800
      Deuterium: -48.562.195
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 8.957.569.005 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -22.775.049.000
      Crystal: -16.033.095.000
      Deuterium: -4.538.580.805
      The defender(s) lost a total of 43.346.724.805 units.