Top 01 - Solidarity, ViS, MindWar, Firestorm, BaTTaL (& Kaldor, Tirnoch) [Unity] vs W4R_MaChINE, Hummer & BigBoy [RIO] (TD~1172.5bn)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There is not much to be said about this hit that hasnt already been said

Huge fleets with a massive hit and awesome profits. will be interesting to see the insta build of ships when you guys come out of Vmode after your hard earned rest!

• Wonderful hit, my friends! It is rather strange that no RIO members have commented in this thread yet. They seemed all too keen on blaming the hit on spies just yesterday :)
      I am rather interested to see what WARMACHINE plans to do in the following days. Rebuilding a fleet to the tune of 700m points, while not out of the question, seems to be a mountain too high to climb.

As long as RIO and UNITY exist, this saga will never truly be over. Stuff like this keeps universes alive -- so I hope you do continue to play the game, WM.

Official Mascot of team Unity
    • I don't know whether I should be excited or disappointed.
      For one, this hit is mind boggling.
      2. All you see in this hit are big name players.
      Yet, I still feel no real joy in this hit.

I guess I saw War Machine going down in a blaze of glory, instead of being out-waited by 2 decent players and 3 scrubs.
      One of the least skillful ways of making a hit.

In the end, Ogame has a way of making all fleets dust.

Guess we'll see what's next.
      GLOTR all.
    • Dear sweet merciful mother of boom O_o Words fail me at the sight of not only such an insane TD but to be done with massive profit as well is just nuts. Congrats to the attackers!

GLOTR or GLIRL WM... One way or another you're in the history books already.
    • Well first of all, I will say congrats to the attackers for managing to pull up a great hit with alot of damage. Alot of DM was used, but how can I complain when I have used it myself to mobile up, merch deut, and whatever... I cant hate anyone for that and I will not blame the attackers for DM abusing... I myself am guilty when it comes to DM abusing...

As for RIO being one of the most hated alliances in the universe? I am not sure about that. Maybe I am still new here. But either way, you all have your long history with RIO - which I was not part of, and I will not comment on any of that.

I will say that I was the one that started pointing out fingers at the new guys for supposedly giving away online times...I was nervous, dissapointed, and mad at myself for not seeing this coming. Sorry again to the new guys in the ally for finger pointing, it was a low blow and people called me out on that. I even kicked them out of the RIO skype chat, but apologies were made.

I usually look around left and right, but that particular night I FS to a DF .... lol ... and then I just sat in my moon clicking overview just checking messages every once in a while...

I got back online just to check on things, and I see all the guys mobile up next door..... I couldnt see straight... ... I look at my own galaxy view and see the HUGE DF!!!.... at that moment I knew WM has fallen... I was just shocked.. I couldnt believe it...... You know that feeling you get when you get your fleet crashed while its sitting? Thats how it felt for me. It felt as if my own fleet got crashed :( There was nothing to do at that point but to try and steal some of the DF. I couldnt even think straight, I had trouble opening up my excel merch calculations to merch some recyclers.

I am still mad at myself for not catching this on time! I was not paying attention and I feel guilty for seeing his fall. Im sorry it had to end this way WM. You really have taught me alot in this game and for that I am thankful. Thanks for allowing me to part of RIO and for teaching stuff here and there, I still wish I could learn more. It was fun doing MD and catching people together. FR to you my friend.

Congrats again to the attackers, no hard feeling from me. Enjoy your profits and the new history you have just created.

No trolls or insults in this thread.
      Please keep the thread open

FR
      If you can't be a yardstick, be a ruler. If you cant be a ruler, be a king.
      RIPS KILLED: 70,340

• well as i got an earlier view of the cr thanks to a good and long time friend who happened to join rio before the merge , ive had time to reflect on this and have come to this thought.... this is so far the biggest hit ogame wide , but what happens when the top 10 fleets crash into each other which in reality is inevitable in all unis past present and future. there are too many personalities and egos for it not to happen and when it does this hit will quickly be forgotten about and will possibly crash not only the server but the game community wide lol. WM and RIO never bothered me much in u35 other than the occasional probe and WM even donated me a moon out of boredom once , he used probes , the fastest ms ive ever seen lol , he said sure , 5 mins later i had a moon and a 30kk crys df which he told me to keep. ive watched all the carnage and the war between RIO and LOS knowing one day it would come to something like this either way . kudos to all involved on the preparation and execution of this hit . epic , im in awe :beer: WM you became the player you are because of things that happened and other players in early u35 i have no doubt , if you choose to remain , you will come back as strong as ever . i take no side in this as i have friends in both places. every one has a weakness and no one is safe .. when 1 ally has destoyed all the other fleets , will they then turn on each other? lets hope so the carnage never ends...well played gentlemen , fr to RIO.. WM you have made allot of top hits and done your share of boasting on hits just like this , although smaller , i for one am waiting for you to congratulate these players on a well played and executed plan as it is well deserved and you are in fact a great player yourself.
      IT'S NOT THE SNAKEBITE THAT KILLS YOU ...IT'S THE VENOM...
      badassery
      Engaging in seemingly impossible activities and achieving success in a manner that renders all onlookers completely awestruck.
    • First off I must say thanks for making me pull a brick out of the toilet after logging in and seeing myself at rank 2. Its always great to see the people saying "no fs no fleet" or "stop hiding in V mode" lose their fleet and enter V mode. RIO appears to be the blue ally once again.

I believe that this is the only hit that truly deserves an 11/10. It has gone above and beyond a perfect hit. It marked a new day in ogame history - a 13 digit total damage. The impact was literally so great that it shook the entire boundaries of ogame, causing widespread panic by gameforge to figure out what in the hell just happened.

For a little laugh, does anybody remember the #1 ACS hit I got in uni 35 back 5 or 6 years ago? It was something like 32b TD making it literally 1/36 of this attack.

I have played in uni 35 for about 8 years and quantum since day 1. I've had w4r machine set a trap for me in my own system with a "friends" account. I saw the trap before the hit and recalled to see 800k dessies attempting to hit me on the return. (w4r machine if you remember that attack, your attacks landed 90 seconds before my fleet). while w4r machine have hit me, they were only with a quick spy and fly when I was busy IRL. I've also had w4r machine instabuilding IPMs to launch at my defense, only to see me scrap the entire defense to make a point.

While in quantum, about 4-6 weeks ago I was attacked by solidarity (AKA Ben) for the first time. It was a somewhat lucky hit as I had mistaken a player for being offline. That player went on to phalanx around him and saw my many attacks going on. Solidarity then set up a mobile in my system with a moon which I saw almost instantly. I knew what was about to happen, and he timed back all my fleets sent at different speeds and it them all within 1 second of them landing. I knew then that he would play a big part in destroying RIO. I also believed that he deserved the title of #1 player because he only attacks for profit and is actually a decent guy.

When the merge was announced, I was saddened to know that I would lose my rank 5 account here, but was also happy to know that RIO would be up against some players that are better than them in more ways than one.

While RIO still have some big fleets and an insane amount of deut sellers due to their bullying, they can no longer stay out of V mode and mock players that are in V mode.

Congrats attackers. :hail: I hope you can turn this back into a game without bullies. A game where you can say "I will not sell you deut" and not get attacked for it. A game where players attack for profit and not glory. A game where hits are honorable and not frowned upon. A game where #1 hits are made by attacking a FLEET and not a DEFENSE. A player should not be attacked because he has a big defense or to prove a point. They should be attacked because they are either profitable, a rival, or a menace to all of ogame.

May I ask, what has WM said? I do wonder if he was a good sport about it or not. Even though he probably spent over $4000 in DM building that fleet, I do hope he isn't taking it too hard. Though I'm sure he'll survive this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by rs2 fletcher ().

• I feel honored and can only pay respect to the people mentioned in the title of this thread. Your names are there for a reason and be those reasons what they may. I can say I played in the time of some of the greatest fleeters of Ogame!

To the attackers enjoy the profits and congratulations on the biggest hit may your names be carved into Ogame history.

To the defenders with all great battles there are always someone who has to loose. This hit would not have been possible if it wasn't for you. And just like the name of the attackers will be remembered your name will also be carved into Ogame history as the greatest opposing force. I wish you all a speedy rebuild.
    • been around ogame for many years. started 10 years ago in uni2 and remember when mr demo and cycle mutually smashed fleet for around 6bil TD. thought that was huge at the time. this hit tho is insane. them fleet numbers and damage ans debris is so awesome

was waiting for a big fleet to fall but was expecting a little more advanced skill. maybe a time back or recall deploy or a really well planned ninja, didnt expect a "click send and hope he stays offline even tho there is act on moon"

gotta love the bonus of rio FS'ing rips on acs defend. maybe should have sent to planet or better yet on colo if your not bothered its dirty

will say to WM.......debris stealing of that size? is acceptable if your fleet had been locked........not acceptable to come online see fleet smashed and think "I NEED RES COS I AM SO NOOB I LEFT FLEET SAT" just unacceptable........from a person of despises debris stealing

attackers, very gutsy and well earned. FR and spend that profit wisely :)

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • :golly: that is crazy hit.
      your guys are rock!

gl in your will defenders
      PRiNCE PERSiA - Uni 1 - ex Uni 7.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PRiNCE PERSiA says: what you feel when you saw my fleet in spyreport?
      dezy says: I thought ohhh f***ing smell , and hit recall in super fast time.

If AMotion realy loved girls as much as he were typing,
      he would care less about Ogame at nights :shrug:
    • » New Number One Solidarity, ViS, MindWar, FireStorm, BaTTaL (& Kaldor, Tirnoch) [Unity] vs W4R_MaChINE, Hummer & BigBoy [RIO] (TD~1172.5bn) »

Got to see the CR early, just astounding the number of ships involved and the total TD. looking forward to seeing more huge hits, but this will undoubtedly be the largest one for quite some time, if forever. Congrats to all involved.

<DmncAtrny> I will write on a huge cement block "BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING."
    • Amazing hit guys, hopefully this will remind everyone that it doesn't matter who you are, there is always something out there to worry about. War_MaChine Good luck with the rebuild, its a 5x uni so it shouldn't take too long. To some of the guys who have come out of retirement welcome back, is this a return to the days of FFO and RLeague or something new? Only time will tell, keep em flying and stay safe :)

Welcome back Vis btw if you didn't see it before this was me waiting for you guys to post this damn thing:

youtu.be/ax0YiupLS9s
      IT'S A GIRL!!!
    • Not bad, though too few Battlecruisers for my tastes. 7.5/10 please work on those BC's people.

Defenders, no FR no fleet. :shrug:

But seriously, this is, uh, massive. All respect possible for attackers, making history and making it look good. The brains and ballz to fly blind through activity... that's.... that's a new one. 8o

GLOTR defender. You have a legacy, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Interested to see how you'll deal.
    • For only playing 1 year in u35 ( and on ogame.com ), I could say WM has a great skills ( this doesnt count on his sidekick ) and no respect on some hits. Like those titles " Turk down, Turk down .. " :youcrazy:

Big respect on organisation and hit. I dont know any of you attackers, so I cant say anything special exept CONGRATULATIONS. This will be no.1 loooooooooong time.
      I wish you VFR WM, so smaller players can enjoy big hits like this :biggrin:
    • First Off----congratz to the Attackers --Job well done

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?? ---to help explain we asked an Expert

1. NO FLEETSAVE = NO FLEET

2. NO FLEETSAVE = NO FLEET

3.NO FLEETSAVE = NO FLEET

4. NO FLEETSAVE = NO FLEET

5.NO FLEETSAVE = NO FLEET

6.NO FLEETSAVE = NO FLEET

7. NO FLEETSAVE = NO FLEET

8. FRIENDS USING YOU TO FLEETSAVE

9. THINKING WITH FRIENDS YOU ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE

10. NO FLEETSAVE = NO FLEET !!!!!!!!!

:headbanging: :headbanging: IT IS KINDA LIKE HAVING SEX WITH CHUCK NORRIS IT IS GONNA HURT :headbanging: :headbanging:

THEN YOU GET THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED

THEN YOUR STOMACH STARTS TO SWIRL

THEN YOU THINK

BUT IT MAY BE TOO LATE

SPECIAL EDITION DEATHSTAR EXPLOSION -- EDITED FOR THIS CR

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCrxKbJ1ayc&nohtml5=False[/YOUTUBE]

FAST REBUILD DEFENDER YOU WILL BE BACK