Top 01 - Solidarity, ViS, MindWar, Firestorm, BaTTaL (& Kaldor, Tirnoch) [Unity] vs W4R_MaChINE, Hummer & BigBoy [RIO] (TD~1172.5bn)

    • Top 10 ACS

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • After reading more into the thread posts, i decided to remove my comment because there is some behavior here which i do not accept
      Also possible betrayal annoys me a lot. Its a game and it is not worthy to give online times to others.
      Well i don't know the details, so i will say, congrats for attackers and fast rebuild for you machine.


      The ancient horror arrived
      one more time
      :freakout:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by TheNightHawk ().

    • People still think there were betrayals and online times involved... people are idiots.

      I will happily admit from the pleasures of retirement I was dirty AF when I hit Preacher Rocky, but this hit was nothing but planning and gut feeling. War went down 'cause of his own arrogance and sloppiness, nothing more.
      There is a hell believe me I've seen it,
      There is a heaven let's keep it a secret.



      Retired :love:
      Speak slow now I don't wanna miss when you cry.
      Quantum From Day 1
      Quantum / Worldwide #1
    • Solidarity wrote:

      People still think there were betrayals and online times involved... people are idiots.

      I will happily admit from the pleasures of retirement I was dirty AF when I hit Preacher Rocky, but this hit was nothing but planning and gut feeling. War went down 'cause of his own arrogance and sloppiness, nothing more.
      Nearly a year later and you're still here defending yourself, and for what? I'm sorry to say but no one is listening!

      "A person defending his honor for so long, is defending nothing!"
      RIPs Destroyed:
      163,455

      Alliances Defeated:
      Felon
      LOS
      SLW
      Poor
      Unity


    • Congrats Solidarity on the Bigest Fight in Ogame There Is . You prove to be the best player in Universe Q. It is a shame that you Retired after this cuz those noobs like War_Machine will be on their knee right now and they know it.

      Don+t worry War_Machine , you still have the bigest fight in Ogame , BUT YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    • AweSome wrote:

      cuz those noobs like War_Machine will be on their knee right now and they know it
      You do realize what a load of bollocks that is, right? Unity just gave up the fight and suicided all their fleets into each other. WM is back as both #1 in points and fleet. WM solo has more military points than any entire alliance (apart from his own obviously). He has 3 times more fleet than his nearest non-allymate competitor.
      If anything WM and RIO is in a stronger and more dominant position than ever before.
      56G TD, Top 1 solo
      61G TD, Top 1 ACS

      Kamil wrote:

      Authority and rules are created to be opposed :D
    • Dark Depresion wrote:

      AweSome wrote:

      cuz those noobs like War_Machine will be on their knee right now and they know it
      WM is back as both #1 in points and fleet. WM solo has more military points than any entire alliance (apart from his own obviously). He has 3 times more fleet than his nearest non-allymate competitor.



      And why is that? Cuzz Solidarity RETIRED. You just don't read verry well. Take a close Look on this Fight As prove who is the best Player in Q and Look for the first time how big loser War_Machine WAS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bye Bye
    • AweSome wrote:

      Dark Depresion wrote:

      AweSome wrote:

      cuz those noobs like War_Machine will be on their knee right now and they know it
      WM is back as both #1 in points and fleet. WM solo has more military points than any entire alliance (apart from his own obviously). He has 3 times more fleet than his nearest non-allymate competitor.


      And why is that? Cuzz Solidarity RETIRED. You just don't read verry well. Take a close Look on this Fight As prove who is the best Player in Q and Look for the first time how big loser War_Machine WAS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bye Bye

      The reason for this is unity / prior members of unity scrapped so many top accounts to build a handful of super accounts and then decided to suicide and delete those accounts..... oh and build Astro also, hence bleeding the uni dry of all big fleets not belonged to rio or friends of rio.
    • Erebos wrote:

      AweSome wrote:

      Dark Depresion wrote:

      AweSome wrote:

      cuz those noobs like War_Machine will be on their knee right now and they know it
      WM is back as both #1 in points and fleet. WM solo has more military points than any entire alliance (apart from his own obviously). He has 3 times more fleet than his nearest non-allymate competitor.

      And why is that? Cuzz Solidarity RETIRED. You just don't read verry well. Take a close Look on this Fight As prove who is the best Player in Q and Look for the first time how big loser War_Machine WAS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bye Bye

      The reason for this is unity / prior members of unity scrapped so many top accounts to build a handful of super accounts and then decided to suicide and delete those accounts..... oh and build Astro also, hence bleeding the uni dry of all big fleets not belonged to rio or friends of rio.
      You're on an account that was scrapped by the person you're referring to with your astro comment, that you got right after you got hit by him.

      Please think before you talk, thanks.
      Merkur.de - Chewbacca
      Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
      57G super advanced: ogotcha / ogmem
      Top 10 ogame.de 137G TD/64G profit: https://ogmem.com/show/349679
    • umakhelwane wrote:

      Erebos wrote:

      AweSome wrote:

      Dark Depresion wrote:

      AweSome wrote:

      cuz those noobs like War_Machine will be on their knee right now and they know it
      WM is back as both #1 in points and fleet. WM solo has more military points than any entire alliance (apart from his own obviously). He has 3 times more fleet than his nearest non-allymate competitor.
      And why is that? Cuzz Solidarity RETIRED. You just don't read verry well. Take a close Look on this Fight As prove who is the best Player in Q and Look for the first time how big loser War_Machine WAS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bye Bye

      The reason for this is unity / prior members of unity scrapped so many top accounts to build a handful of super accounts and then decided to suicide and delete those accounts..... oh and build Astro also, hence bleeding the uni dry of all big fleets not belonged to rio or friends of rio.
      You're on an account that was scrapped by the person you're referring to with your astro comment, that you got right after you got hit by him.
      Please think before you talk, thanks.

      I have. Read my comment again. My reply is in regards to AweSome's comment that Rio and WM are rank one again because Solidarity quit. I pointed out why this is not the case, nothing else, no insult was intended. Also I was not hit by him so you're wrong there.

      Do you disagree with my assessment or do you think Rio / WM is rank 1 because Solidarity quit???

      Your reply was an attack on me but you completely ignored the rest of the message you quoted
    • There's still plenty of fun going on these forums war. I pop in to see how my friends are doing.. or I did until the morons suicide xD

      As for defending myself.. well why not? Clearly people are still viewing this hit (does that upset you?), so if I can clarify confusion then it's no skin off my back and keeps the thread with our epic hit alive and kicking. These posts take literally 30 seconds.

      I think you're just jelly now with kal and tirn gone, this hit will likely fill the #1 slot forever :)

      And lol at people arguing about who won etc. The uni is dead, the game is dying. What does it matter. If you're still having fun then great keep playing. Soon none of you will give a rats ass about ogame, that's for sure.
      There is a hell believe me I've seen it,
      There is a heaven let's keep it a secret.



      Retired :love:
      Speak slow now I don't wanna miss when you cry.
      Quantum From Day 1
      Quantum / Worldwide #1
    • Solidarity wrote:

      There's still plenty of fun going on these forums war. I pop in to see how my friends are doing.. or I did until the morons suicide xD

      As for defending myself.. well why not? Clearly people are still viewing this hit (does that upset you?), so if I can clarify confusion then it's no skin off my back and keeps the thread with our epic hit alive and kicking. These posts take literally 30 seconds.

      I think you're just jelly now with kal and tirn gone, this hit will likely fill the #1 slot forever :)

      And lol at people arguing about who won etc. The uni is dead, the game is dying. What does it matter. If you're still having fun then great keep playing. Soon none of you will give a rats ass about ogame, that's for sure.
      I will say my peace and move on. Jelly? I have no reason to be "Jelly" or whatever you call it. However, and unlike yourself, I know how to move on, adapt and overcome, which is exactly what I did in Quantum. I took my time off and came back even stronger. I took out Nora, Sheep and nearly completely destroyed Kaldor, which is why he's currently holding that number 2 slot in the TOP ACS and not many can say that. As for yourself, you got your glory and ran, never giving me the opportunity to get my vengeance. This universe is only "dying" because of your cowardliness, it's dying because you decided to take the opportunity to sell your account and hold on to whatever "dignity" you had left. It's dying because your so called friends in Unity, bought, deep spaced and scarped any and all accounts worth a damn to give themselves whatever advantage they could but yet, we in RIO are still seen as the "Tyrants of Ogame". People will continue to believe what they want to believe, so I'll leave that alone.
      As for ogame dying, well.... I can only hope ogame figures out the best course of action for this game. Over the years, I've seen many players quit just because of the changes that's came with every update and like you said, I will continue to play games as long as I'm having fun. With that said, I wish you and your team the best in whatever you decide to do. Best of luck!
      RIPs Destroyed:
      163,455

      Alliances Defeated:
      Felon
      LOS
      SLW
      Poor
      Unity


    • oh ogame, its been a while again

      re-reading this thread after so much time has made me remember how much fun this game can be, and how much fun it was taking you down war_m4chine

      i have to say i "deeply regret" that real life became more fun than ogame and killing niro, and killing your newly acquired pushed fleet that you suddenly appeared on a few months after getting spanked, but meh, who cares right?

      hard to kill someone permanently behind blue shield anyway


      it seems since i last visited this forum that many things have happened.
      the friends and players i flew with on this hit either quit, or, for some reason, suicided their fleets together and gave RIO the win in the end anyway?
      history told us that rio had the beating of them in the long run, i guess, Solidarity and myself just needed to stick around longer to save them from themselves

      and now WM has another monsterously huge account, definitely no scrap/pushing, merch abuse to build that account so quickly right?? you do realise it means nothing when you dont earn it all the right way.
      dirty hits like on nora and sheep do not surprise me. nothing does anymore.
      you do so much in the effort to be #1, but deep down you must know, we own you. no amount of points, fleet, dirty hits or merch spamming will change this. nothing you do will change the fact that when the big boys came to play, little WM got recycled, little niro got mad, and half of rio had to give up their accounts to feed WMs "rebuild"

      still the biggest hit ever in ogame, years after the event.

      just be glad we quit, and stopped playing this pay to win game, or you wouldnt have an account to play with anymore, you wouldnt have your precious #1...gollem
      Warned for cheating accusation - blondu

      The post was edited 1 time, last by blondu ().

    • Fitifu wrote:

      I can not read it anymore. I have been in Rio for a long time, here nobody is pushed. everything you write is just rubbish !!! Solidarity, ViS, MindWar, Firestorm, BaTTaL (& Kaldor, Tirnoch) have had just luck in the game not more.
      No mate, it;s mathematically impossible to rebuild that fast all these billions of losses just by yourself, and there are some effective ways to legally "push" an account that is higher than you.
      If 10-20 people want to sacrifise their own production, it is piece of cake to launch another account to the top.
      I mean, come on. Not many of us are left in this game, no need to pretend. We all know how things work.
      This post has already been reposted.
      ----------------------------------------------