Top 01 - Solidarity, ViS, MindWar, Firestorm, BaTTaL (& Kaldor, Tirnoch) [Unity] vs W4R_MaChINE, Hummer & BigBoy [RIO] (TD~1172.5bn)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Addicted Miner wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

I can not read it anymore. I have been in Rio for a long time, here nobody is pushed. everything you write is just rubbish !!! Solidarity, ViS, MindWar, Firestorm, BaTTaL (& Kaldor, Tirnoch) have had just luck in the game not more.
      No mate, it;s mathematically impossible to rebuild that fast all these billions of losses just by yourself, and there are some effective ways to legally "push" an account that is higher than you.If 10-20 people want to sacrifise their own production, it is piece of cake to launch another account to the top.
      I mean, come on. Not many of us are left in this game, no need to pretend. We all know how things work.
      Exactly... Why pretend at all with all those cheesy and hypocritical words when it's so obvious to anyone who's smart enough or has been in this game for years and has actually witnessed such things happening?

About the hit... Monstrous hit. I don't think we'll ever see numbers like these ever again in ogame unless some international merges are made(or massive amounts of pushing-scrapping happen to other players that want to RIO down). 40k RIPs down and a battle involving what!? 5-6 million destroyers??? Insane.
    • Grimm wrote:

Addicted Miner wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

I can not read it anymore. I have been in Rio for a long time, here nobody is pushed. everything you write is just rubbish !!! Solidarity, ViS, MindWar, Firestorm, BaTTaL (& Kaldor, Tirnoch) have had just luck in the game not more.
      No mate, it;s mathematically impossible to rebuild that fast all these billions of losses just by yourself, and there are some effective ways to legally "push" an account that is higher than you.If 10-20 people want to sacrifise their own production, it is piece of cake to launch another account to the top.I mean, come on. Not many of us are left in this game, no need to pretend. We all know how things work.
      Exactly... Why pretend at all with all those cheesy and hypocritical words when it's so obvious to anyone who's smart enough or has been in this game for years and has actually witnessed such things happening?
      About the hit... Monstrous hit. I don't think we'll ever see numbers like these ever again in ogame unless some international merges are made(or massive amounts of pushing-scrapping happen to other players that want to RIO down). 40k RIPs down and a battle involving what!? 5-6 million destroyers??? Insane.
      do not worry we still have many more rips :D
    • Some of these posts got past me, but after reading them, I really have to reply to these lying and heavily hypocrisy-filled posts.

War_Machine wrote:

Congrats to all for the great planning and execution of this but allow me to ask you all this one thing? If RIO is hated so much, than why did we fight for you all when Felon and LOS were terrorizing uni35? I remember leaving MARVEL back in the day, and fighting alone side, Firestorm, Pro-Angel, Kaldor, Ninja and few others. What happened? At what point did I become the enemy and the threat to you all?
      Maybe when you and your pathetic Alliance started to bully people to trade deuterium with you? Maybe when you started to nuke and bash turtles for absolutely no profit or honor and make people quit the game because you could? Or just maybe for the times you have broken the rules, and continue to do so(stats and math don't lie), and you always, for some reason, get away with it with only small bans?

I dunno... go figure.

War_Machine wrote:

However, and unlike yourself, I know how to move on, adapt and overcome...
      You know how to DM-abuse, hide behind blue shield when you're the underdog, buy accounts, bribe people to do things for you... You didn't overcome SHIT!!! You went from your crashed account to another account that had one of the largest fleets of the Uni. Let's make this that fucking clear.
    • I love how grimm gest so riled up about things that have happened in the uni in the past.

He just wishes the dudes from Vega grow big enough to one day merge with quantum to attempt to take any RIO big fleets down.

He just wants to see some RIO blood spill hahahah .... your post above has enough salt in it to cover the entire uni. lolz

Warning-Andvari300
      If you can't be a yardstick, be a ruler. If you cant be a ruler, be a king.
      RIPS KILLED: 71,521

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andvari300 ().

• unclesam wrote:

I love how grimm gest so riled up about things that have happened in the uni in the past.

He just wishes the dudes from Vega grow big enough to one day merge with quantum to attempt to take any RIO big fleets down.

He just wants to see some RIO blood spill hahahah .... your post above has enough salt in it to cover the entire uni. lolz

Warning-Andvari300
      Nah, there's no hope for EN, maybe if GF gives them 10x fleet and eco and over 50% DF with 50% less deut cost... That aside, only hope now is merging with the top dogs from other countries. And yes, taking out the strongest fleet would make for an interesting challenge, even more with all the controversies going on around you lot.

And btw, who are you to talk about salt? Who are you man?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Grimm ().