zohar needs a beer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• zohar needs a beer

I guess my time here... is up...

after 10 and something years with ogame, and 6 and something years in THE team... its my time to leave my banhammer and leave my place for someone new :)

i've met some wonderful, awesome, crazy people in this comm and in some others as well :P *me licks Icegirl <3 *
      belive it or not, i've met my best friend over ogame 10 years ago on this comm haha
      when i was 16 yo, i moved from one city to another, and changed schools, and since i was not accepted by folks in my class i turned to internet... sooooo ogame lol ^^

one of my fav moments with ogame people in RL was when i was applying for a university back in 2007. (important info, we had multiple choice tests, A B C D)
      me, my best friend, and 2 other ogamers, we went to take application tests, but since we were applying for different faculties, we had it at different times so we made a camp in a near by caffe bar. two of us had test at 10AM and 2 of them had a test at 10:30AM. since 2 of us finished first, and we were waiting in the bar. and while we were waiting, 3rd friend returned, complaining how bad it went, and 5min after him 4th friend enters the bar and starts yelling from the door "i didn't know anything, i picked 20x answer C". whole bar was ROFLing at him haha (test had 30 questions or so lol)... i wont name fingers, or point names, but participants of this event will know who they are ^^

also, that moment when i arranged a coffe with a new teamler whom joined the team only 2 weeks earlier.
      i had to talk all the time, since she was so shy haha
      good ol' times <3

now i'm just being like an ol' gramps whom is telling some old war stories....
      ok i'll stop now, i know that you guys dont want to read my nonsense ^^

so...
      if anyone wishes to know, i started playing on uni21, then joined uni25. and later on merged my uni25 acc in to uni20.
      biggest hit i ever made is this:
      Top 01 RadioSweetHeart & kocic & sangerspyro & rio & zohar88 [HAMMERS] vs sly - 7.845.150.000 TD - no.2 hit on org wide (17. 1. 2011)
      and biggest hit made against me is here (also storry in the comment about jump gate fail is 100% true): Reflex [OM4BM] vs zohar88 [L.O.L.]

i must say, it was a pleasure to work with you all.
      as usual i need to do some honorable mentions... just a few ^^

wait... no...
      list is gonna be too long...
      *skips*

/me leaves a cookie jar on the table

be good,
      respect each other,
      and most importantly, read the rules :)

zohar

siggy by Restlesz

DF shareout
    • Thanks for all you've done for us over the years Zohar!

Don't be a stranger and all the best out there in the real world (I hear the graphics can be good.. but the game play can be expensive and not always great).

P.s Beer sucks..Cider all the way!

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.
    • zohar88 wrote:

ince i was not accepted by folks in my class i turned to internet... sooooo ogame

This answers my question.

Anyway, goodbye, take Icegirl with you. GG WP

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • The time comes for all of us...

I am not surprised, you've been here a long time and told me a while ago that you plan on leaving.

It was a pleasure to be as Admins together, and I am glad that we have been staying in contact even after my departure. A shame for the team and community, but after a while one needs to move on.

Take care hun, we Chat and maybe you are near again for a Meeting again. :)
      Gone as BA.

Thank you ruby_kirby, you are a true artist. :)
      Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)
    • Your going to be missed buy many. good luck and best wishes with what ever you do next to fill up the empty time you will now have .
      and cheers m8 have a beer for me. dont be a stranger either stop buy often .
      till then fly safe and have fun.

Keep it real and have one for me .

ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • Wraith02 wrote:

P.s Beer sucks..Cider all the way!

pffft
      i dont drink that xD

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

zohar88 wrote:

ince i was not accepted by folks in my class i turned to internet... sooooo ogame

This answers my question.

Anyway, goodbye, take Icegirl with you. GG WP

yes Mike, we know you like to recognize yourself in other peoples missery lol (even if its 10 years old haha)
      and i think i will leave Ice behind, someone needs to keep an eye on your... erm... on your behaviour ^^

herr gonzo wrote:

cockroaches like beer? :D

ofc, what else would they drink? :)

Master Yoda wrote:

Very big :hail: zohar you have deserved,and come to Sweden i have cute Swedesh girls for you :vain:

i have a girl, i'm not sure she would like those sweedish ones xD
      but, i will accept a beer haha :D

Cassandra Vandales wrote:

The time comes for all of us...

I am not surprised, you've been here a long time and told me a while ago that you plan on leaving.

It was a pleasure to be as Admins together, and I am glad that we have been staying in contact even after my departure. A shame for the team and community, but after a while one needs to move on.

Take care hun, we Chat and maybe you are near again for a Meeting again. :)

naturaly, what did you think? to escape me? :P
      i still need to bring those cookies to your yellow cat :D

siggy by Restlesz

DF shareout
    • Wow, my board acc still working and me posting after like 4-5 years since @ssrape even though I promised myself I wont do it ever again. Still, this occasion was probably only thing worth of breaking my oath. But enough bout me (I'm such an egoist attention whore, I know)

What can I say... I'm not really so surprised, but then again I expected you to play this or better say be part of the team till your RL retirement (I always remember you telling it to your dad: "I will never stop playing this, I like it and I'll play it forewaaaah") :p

When we first spoke here in u21, back in june 2006 you were just one more random n00b (even bigger than me back in the time) who just popped up on MSN asking silly questions. You played the game for like a week or so in the beginning of the uni, then just left. Nothing unusual about it, I've seen it many times till then. "Just one more random guy which played the game for short time, lost his fleet (3 light fighters) and decided to quit. I'll never hear of him again, as he isn't dedicated enough and lacks interest in this" - I said to myself. Boy, oh was I wrong. About a month later in some hot, sweaty day of July your avatar (not this wide known one, as you made it your trademark some time later) jumped on my MSN window. 8o You told me you had to go on a vacation to Herzegovina and couldn't play from there as you had no computer and mobile phone era wasn't the thing back then. In order to save some ress you didn't even go to vmode but just left production running (ofc concept of a farm wasn't really something you understood at that time), and went inactive lol. Anyway, you said you're back and you have all the time to play and master this game.
      And you did... after some time 8-)

Anyway, moment for some sentimentality, so what to say?
      So many years, so many memories. Just to name a few: Lepotica affair, Ramsey teaching you bout mobile colonies :P our BADSEEDS war, our SAGRES war, our stats race in summer of 2008, so many good fleet recalls (b7b, shame on me)... Oh yeah, thank you for reminding me of that shaky hands reflex incident xD
      I'll never forget meeting you for the first time in RL wearing old mobile phone on your necklace (pre-smartphone era in this part of the world) and having backwards stopwatch on it alarming you when your fleet gets home. That was like... freak alert even for me xD But it did show me you mean business.
      I remember you on 2nd-3rd year of college complaining that you can't sleep or do anything in u25 cos of GKP trying to MD you every single hour you leave your acc off. :tongue:
      I guess we had some well executed hits we did back in our time, had many more failed plans :) , I learned from you, you learned from me, and kocic supervisioned us both.
      And then, what really matters the most after I look back on this game. Countless minutes on MSN with its epic smileys (gayy, fu#ckk, doggy, lol2, funjek, :: ), so many people which we met on this game and spent years playing with (makanja, setac, solar, Arc, Rosi, arma, lump bear, chakal, aksak, zac, blacky, kocic), so many people which we met together (Nameless, Mary Jane, data44 aka Goran, maki, dobrstak, RiO, riba, speed2, delboy, owner aka Markec). Sorry if I missed some, remind me, will you?
      Remember our late night "gay" fool around convos with Arc? Bet you didn't tell your GF bout that :biggrin: :p So many nasty photos (kreten1, kreten2, kreten3, kreten4), internal jokes, partying, getting drunk (more for me, less for you mr coke man :P), :beer: me explaining you meaning of life... :biggrin:
      Oh yeah, you remember our survivor in Dubrovnik? What about our never realized plans of retiring ogame in order to play tennis and doing gym? :D Man, I can say that I don't have enough computing power in my old brain nor strength in my fingers to type all the shiat we went through together. And again, 10 years goes in blink of an eye. Guess it's time for all of ass to grow up and move on eventually.

It was great time these 10 years, glad to hear it was time well spent for you :)
      And now, time to move on without this game which had significant influence over you for significant part of your life, I'm sure your time here will make you more confident or better said experienced to cruise in the big sea of life, hope you'll have the steady sea.
      Pop in sometimes, don't be a stranger to your fellow players and teammates (look at me telling it to you like you already don't know it). But rather don't return however tempting at occasions it may look like.

So as long this game and this board is concerned only thing I can say to you is farewell my friend, and thanks for all the fish.

Regarding RL: U own me a drink u n00ba, and I don't wanna hear anymore complaints bout your paycheck being a month away :p
      Shiat I wrote an essay again, time to log off now, Smarty over and out.
      SpEcIaL oNe 1 :1 Smartybarty
      No.1 ACS Hit Ogame.org

The post was edited 3 times, last by Smartybarty ().

• ahhh
      good ol' tims haha

Smartybarty wrote:

and kocic supervisioned us both.

you mean, we were watching over him so he doesnt get drunk and suicides his fleet? haha

one thing comes back now when you mentioned BADSEADS...
      that moment when i timed back AKSAK, and he made 3 vawes, and his main fleet was in the middle, and i timed us on the last DF collect haha
      oh God...

btw. you forgot about some noobs xD
      like... deh, and that noob whos comming tomorrow lol
      d3f... erm... jupiix... and few others lol
      some noobs stay noobs forever... especialy kocic :D

siggy by Restlesz

DF shareout
    • Sorry to see you go Zohar, our interactions have been quite positive and you have been very helpful to me during my GO training. I guess we all have to leave at some points. Good luck in the future and I hope we see you again and you remain in contact with us! Cheers :)
    • dude! you could always rebuild those fighters, no need to make all this fuss :tongue3:

on more serious note- what you did for the community can't be expressed in a single post. HUGE THANK YOU is just a start, beer is ofc waiting for old man like you ;)
      Enjoy your free time and get some needed rest ^^

*hugs*

<3 Fate

Some are millionaires in resources, others in excuses.