Dishonest/Hacking & Scripting Players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dishonest/Hacking & Scripting Players

Simple story short. How can you phalanx return an unphalanxable target?

CLICK ME!

Now there is a serious issue here, i got banned just for GO's suspecting me of pushing (even though i crashed a higher ranked player). Now how can someone possibly do a hit like this? Account got hacked? information was leaked? Defender wanted to make a drama?

now Unless Siljo himself wanted his fleet killed off, this hit is impossible. There isn't even a planet for there to be activity.

So we come down to 2 options.

1. One of these guys Paid GO and GO blames it that Siljo was hacked?
      2. Siljo was really hacked.

Eitherway this is totally wrong

"6. Bugusing / Scripting

Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a
      bug intentionally is strictly forbidden. Using a programme as an
      interface between the player and the game is prohibited. Any other form
      of automatically generated information created for malicious misuse is
      forbidden as well. Exceptions are listed in the forum of the game."

Now question to ask is how did that attackers get that information? so basically it simply comes down to INFORMATION can be sold. now if no one gets banned for this (Attackers got this information from where exactly hmm? Does someone (let's assume GO's are innocent and his account was hacked by a regular jimbo) just come up to them and say "hey a fleet is coming back at XX:XX:XX time" "how do you know?" "I got my sources" "Hell yeah let's launch" ... ??? Really?

So EVERYONE in Unity deserves an explanation. How did this hit happen? and Why do they get away with it (if they do)
      2 seconds after fleet return from unphalanxable Fleetsave. :huntsman:

Universe: Universe 11 (Retired) / Unity (Retired) / Aquarius - Active
      Alliance: GeNesis Reborn [GeN_R] / DOOM
    • You are missing a possibility, Siljo might have had someone account sitting or some other way to share login info, and his account wasn't so much as hacked but login abused.

Either way, the players of Unity uni need to know what happened with this suspicious hit.
    • LoneShadow wrote:

You are missing a possibility, Siljo might have had someone account sitting or some other way to share login info, and his account wasn't so much as hacked but login abused.

Either way, the players of Unity uni need to know what happened with this suspicious hit.

Yes but the point remains that data theft has occured and that whether someone leaked that info it was a part of a deal between the attackers and account sitter. It does not change the fact that this hit is impossible unless you know exactly what time the fleet is coming back. Even if they do know, acting upon that is basically being accomplice to the hack (unauthorised login)

Universe: Universe 11 (Retired) / Unity (Retired) / Aquarius - Active
      Alliance: GeNesis Reborn [GeN_R] / DOOM
    • Yep. No matter what, all the attackers ARE dirty, and siljo himself may or may not be depending on whether its a multi user account (at least for this particular hit).

GOs need to look into this hard and brandish the ol' banhammer.
    • Given the fact Sirjo even have tried selling his other accounts

Given the fact he also have let someone in past account sitting in his account ( he didn't changed password after that i guess )

or someone in real life was in front of the screen when Sirjo FSed and then he/she tipped someone off whom they know

THere are many scenarios ...... Which could have happend hence lets not people waste our time after all this is just a game :D

50% in top 30 ranks in unity are playing dirty .... nothing can be done about it >><<

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 50+

• Emma Watson wrote:

Yep. No matter what, all the attackers ARE dirty, and siljo himself may or may not be depending on whether its a multi user account (at least for this particular hit).

GOs need to look into this hard and brandish the ol' banhammer.
      That hit will be forgotten after 1 week :)

carbon wrote:

Given the fact Sirjo even have tried selling his other accounts

Given the fact he also have let someone in past account sitting in his account ( he didn't changed password after that i guess )

or someone in real life was in front of the screen when Sirjo FSed and then he/she tipped someone off whom they know

THere are many scenarios ...... Which could have happend hence lets not people waste our time after all this is just a game :D

50% in top 30 ranks in unity are playing dirty .... nothing can be done about it >><<
      For someone this is obviously not just a game :)
      Im not defending Siljo, but there are many coincidences in Hanhan, Andres and Quebley hits :)

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
    • tbh , im more interested on why/how people are getting these small non vmode bans , If a ticket goes in your told you dont ever seem to of been banned ?
      wtf ? coincidence the same players are flying
      at the banned player or probe every planet for the first time ?
    • The GO's can say whatever they want but all the Unity players who read the board can smell something fishy is going around.

Especially with these random bans and the biggest random probe when someone suddenly probe and attack. And more random then ever would it be if it keeps being the same random persons.

Yeah, very random... >_>
      Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.