Top 03 - Ex-Taurus - nadojomsalza [Simple] & AKULA [INYEON] & Nike [COREA] & BOSS [FZN] & Antis [GOSU] vs. King Of Taurus [SMD] ~ [TD: 88.38bn]

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Black-Eagle wrote:

1st of all and to clear ur minds : KOT is Not my friend and i dont even know the guy ! All i know is that he is in Vmode since the merge happened and he got a bad reputation with big huge hits in taurus.

2ndly : Angry ? Who is angry ? Why u assumed that i would be anngry ? He is a targt to me as well . U got him before i did , congratz to u .

3rd : a player with that skill would not let his account to get hit by the mistake of not putting it in v mode ! And if he was bored from ogame as well he would do a Goodbye hit if he want to be on the negative side of the hit and not like this !

all i said that im not buying ur Story Antis
      so do you wanna say is this pushing or what?
    • Well sh!t happens

And people forgot to Vmode

I hope all is good in real life for defender

Well played Attackers .

Good to see you still playing akulla .

P.S Why waste time in accusing about push ... none of you have proof just a random theory lol

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

The post was edited 1 time, last by carbon ().

• to black-eagle,

If you wanted to say that this hit is fishy, let me tell you one thing. This is MUCH MUCH LESS FISHY compared to what you did to "the reaper", although I am rather neutral about it by now and feel sorry for once calling it a pushing (I agreed that it would have been a pulling anyway). You also know precisely why your hit may feel fishy to other players - anyone can just take a look at 4:370 and feel it fishy so easily. On the other hand, from what I know, AKULA et al. have absolutely no relationship with KOT whatsoever, and even less so in what it appears to be. Can YOU still call this hit fishy?

Oh, wait. Maybe you can think that way.... if you have actually done something similar in the past?!

The post was edited 2 times, last by spsk ().

• So if its going to be like that , lets keep it going and coming with those replies shall we ~

To spsk : my hit against the reaper was fishy ? Yes ! U can call it that why not ! i already wrote what happened and still people didnt believed it ! They have the right to do so !
      If the GO's saw something wrong in the hit back then , my account wouldve been in the ban section ! But it wasn't !

What im saying , i have the right to say it is a fishy hit when i see RIPs flying to a very huge target like KoT ! If it was a spy and fly mission , they would send the fastest ships to get the hit and NOT the slowest ships in a 1x speed fleet uni ! but there were Extremely sure that he wouldnt get online !!!
      So yes i have the right to say it is Fishy !
      HOF's , Advanced Hits , New Top 10 and New Number one ... Never count .. lots and lots of Fun

Old skoOL rocKs !

Ingame : hady
    • Hmm good point! I never thought that could cast doubt on anyone. Thanks for elaborating your specific doubts.

1. We cannot get a very huge target like KOT by fast fleet, even if it were AKULA. It was not an option.

2. We had absolutely no confidence that he will not get online. But with RIPs we can simply recall without having spent much deut even if he gets online.

3. (optional) If you have taken any basic statistics course in your high school or college, "conditional on" not getting online for several days, the probability of not getting online for another couple of days is fairly high because something might have already happened that prevented him from getting online.

To be honest, it was precisely for this worry of him getting online that I could not join this battle. My rips were returning like 4 hours later, and I thought that shouldn't matter much because of the point (3) that I made above, but the attackers (especially antis) was worried that the target might get online within those hours. So we decided to go without my 4000+ RIPs.

Does that answer your question?
    • well, hady
      we had no options. we had no pirates in 6galx nearby him and we MUST needed akula to hit KOT. also someone had to relocate in same system to harvest 1.23M rec debris.
      we sent rips and akula pressed relocate. my plan was to return rips and cancle relocation if KOT comes online. rips doesnt need fuel so we had nothing to loose. but he didnt came in even after the relocation done. didnt need jg 24h cooltime, fleets deployed with free fuel.

anyway I understand your mind.
      there were so many pushing historys in ogame.

The most expensive probing ever in ogame.org - by unloaded :rofl:
    • To spsk and antis

Thanks for replying on my comments and doubts ~ :quote:
      But anyway whats done is done and like Carbon said in a previous comment that we cant proove it .
      again the hit is enormous and the profit is superb looking at the damages there .

PS: i was and still relaxing away from ogame having a good time in my annual vacation away from work and the guys on whatsapp went crazy on this hit and thats why i went here and checked it . Keeping my account in v mode for like 2 more weeks :thumbup:

Laterz ~
      HOF's , Advanced Hits , New Top 10 and New Number one ... Never count .. lots and lots of Fun

Old skoOL rocKs !

Ingame : hady
    • grats attackers, just got way too bored of the game, i came out of v mode a few times but after probing a couple planets got so bored i would just go back into v mode, so i decided to just spend all my rez and leave it out this time, i was hoping more speed fleets would be involved to make it look more interesting, anyway, got a 2nd job and i play other games now so just no time for this anymore, have fun everyone.
    • here is the little story about fangofire aka KOT, fang joined us back in our ts server some time ago and we got him into more new games [you know the ones that have graphics and you move a character around instead of not sleeping and watching a little timer tick down] Any way his ogame sleep schedule benefited him in these game seeing as he would play them hours on end and rarely sleep. i dare was created he spent most of his res on new lfs and left the fleet to sit. seeing if anyone would take a bite out of it, after 4 days of not logging on his account he came home from work decided to see if the fishes took a bite and poof he was free, he no longer had attachment to the account he built up thus removing the needle of ocrack from his veins and smelling the roses for the first time.

great hit, nice fleets, amount of deut used is :Vomit: , no push, no funny business, just someone retiring in style. this is his goodbye hit, it will stand the test of times and he will always be remembered.
    • Nice hit guys, enjoy profit and fame :)

Also I see that some players think tha it was a push i should tell you i think that too. I can't belive that fango would left acc just like that, depends on how many euros he spent for other accounts to push him. Nobody would left something like that spending much money for pushing + dm (I don't blame him for buying dm)

JustAnAddict: He didn't build this acc by himself. Beside his purchased accounts for pushing he also got acc from TIGER i think.

fango: is that 2nd job, getting money from selling this acc? Be happy in your life and good luck without this Ocrack :)
    • If your going to make a top ten these days then you better brace yourself for the accusations unless its pretty clear cut :hmm:
      I have my theories to each one but, like many, I've given up on voicing them... because it won't change a thing.
      All you can do is either hit or annoy the culprits

Lets be honest... this is not a great hit. Just a sitting target with big numbers. I could see it coming the moment Jack came out of vmode and I'm probably not the only one

For a player who wanted to dominate a uni with so much time, passion and money spent...
      You left Taurus with a pretty boring exit.
      But GLiRL Jack, you achieved more than most in this (at the time) dead uni :thumbup:
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
      Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 48
    • MoYu wrote:

Nice hit guys, enjoy profit and fame :)

Also I see that some players think tha it was a push i should tell you i think that too. I can't belive that fango would left acc just like that, depends on how many euros he spent for other accounts to push him. Nobody would left something like that spending much money for pushing + dm (I don't blame him for buying dm)

JustAnAddict: He didn't build this acc by himself. Beside his purchased accounts for pushing he also got acc from TIGER i think.

fango: is that 2nd job, getting money from selling this acc? Be happy in your life and good luck without this Ocrack :)

Since I'm not playing anymore I might as well talk about it, accounts are cheap in this game, I had a friend help me scrap 2 diff accounts while I was playing, neither were big but I spent maybe $150 combined for the accounts and putting dm on them to scrap with, and got about 7-10kkk rez off of them in total (don't remember exactly), besides that all the growth was from me, and while I would have liked to sell it and get some free money, it would mean talking to endless stupid people begging to get the account for free and dealing with sketchy people who would just reverse charges, ect. so I decided that just wasn't worth my time, I had actually been trying to give the account away to several people I knew for a long time, but they were all retired and wouldn't take it, so, oh well. Hope this has been informative. ^^
    • this shows how the ogame support system does not work nowdays. i can guess many of taurus players have reported him and nothing happened.

GOs only ban for insult or bashing. smart pushing is not their concern.