Top 01 - [TOT: 145.082.101.500] nirO (aka W4R_MaChINE) [RlO] vs. Nora [Poor] (A: 17.081.125.000, D: 128.000.976.500)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Very glad to see this hit for a lot of reasons: it's awesome to have you back in here WM. You're an outstanding player and I hope we all get to see a good fight between you and Unity. As someone stated above, you did this kind of fight before, back in the days of Felon. And back then your fleet was far weaker in the beginning than your opponent's was. You can and will manage to make this universe more interesting, I'm sure of that. :)

Sheep and Nora really have been getting sloppy since chimera stopped hunting them in Electra and now Nora got what she deserved. We all know the pushing accusations and such, but other than that you sure were very actively farming in Electra and put some hard work into building those rips. I hope you rebuild. I also hope you do it without pushing this time.

Good to see some action here ;)

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7
    • sheep wrote:

now nora can cook supper for me some days

Maybe some after supper special as well :biggrin:

Congrats on NN1 and it's nice to see you back and kicking.

FR my beautiful Asian

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Your recycler(s) (95902) have a total cargo capacity of 1.918.040.000. At the target x, 1.064.320.000 Metal and 853.714.800 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 1.064.320.000 Metal and 853.714.800 Crystal.
      Your recycler(s) (300001) have a total cargo capacity of 6.000.020.000. At the target x, 14.595.158.000 Metal and 8.928.515.200 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 3.000.010.000 Metal and 3.000.010.000 Crystal.
      Your recycler(s) (300001) have a total cargo capacity of 6.000.020.000. At the target x, 18.395.088.000 Metal and 12.728.445.200 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 3.000.010.000 Metal and 3.000.010.000 Crystal.

As I only have 300k recyclers on this account, two and a half waves were all I could snag. That being said, I was 2 minutes away from snagging another 6b df, so there's that. I could have insta'd 500k recs and taken nearly all the debris, but I am just too lazy for all that. The only reason I dragged my ass out of VM was because I was informed that it was a RIO hit, and there's just no way you can expect me to sit idly by whilst you go for a big hit in-system to me.

As for what I plan on doing with the 14b... who really knows. At this point I might give them all to my alliance. Or send half to nora. Or just do absolutely nothing.

Whatever
    • Amazing hit, Amazing profit, Amazing come back, I am glad you were able to kill that many rips and get the glory of NN1, Now we have to destroy some jokers to bring justice back in town.

Nora I dont know you or have anything against you, it is defiantly sad to see all that hard work goes, but GLOTR and I am sure that new 30% ship rebuild or whatever it is will give you a booster ;)
    • And yeah that being said, while there may be strife between our alliances, this is an admittedly great hit, and I will have to congratulate you on that. Quantum has grown rather stale in the previous months, and having a fleeter of WM's calibre and history back in the fold will be fun.

Sorry I had to cut into your profit margin by taking the debris, but sheep's a bro and we're at war, so we do what we gotta do. Regardless, you still made a pretty penny from it - so good that RIO's on the up.

Can't make any declarations to how active I will be in the months ahead -- but I'm certainly considering ending my indefinite hiatus in light of all the recent action :p

FR Nora, :censored: ! :)

Non-English text is not allowed on this board. However, because the foreign text was clean, I'll skip the warning this time.
      ~Rav3n
    • Bloody Nora! Thats a big hit :)

Dont know much of WM apart from he tore up and owned his last uni, came here, got hit, and has now returned... Its like a great story from a book :D which as long as it keeps interesting, active (and not me being hit by him) seems good :D

Nice hit WM, well, amazing hit, (not sucking up... not sucking up...) enjoy the profits, and same goes to the guy who nabbed some of the DF :) not sure your plan with it, but enjoy it.

And of course, Good luck Cooking Nora, and of course the rebuild :)
    • wow,wow,wow

huuge hit,but what do you except from WarMachine right?
      good to see you back this uni need big forces even Unity guys can admit that Quantum is being really boring despite it was excepted to be very exciting
      lets hope we will see more action :check:
      Nora , big loss(however rebuild is looking easier nowadays) but did that big fleet of yours made anything special all this time?
    • Tats a great hit with even some real nice profit

Good to see player rebuilds and carry on playing the way the game has meant to be :thumbup:

Defender FR !

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• First of all, i have to say, welcome back , it is nice to see you again. ^^ :thumbsup:

There is no much to say about you and your hits, as always you did great job, congrats on hits, enjoy the profit, and make better one. GG for NN1 :)

Defender FR :headbanging:

• Welcome back WM, you have been missed. Grats on the marble hit, maybe I'll find a bit of time between election and submission to come back and help with that d00t issue.

FR defender.
      "There isn't much that I feel I'd need/ A solid soul and the blood I bleed"
    • mirzoni wrote:

First of all, i have to say, welcome back , it is nice to see you again. ^^ :thumbsup:

There is no much to say about you and your hits, as always you did great job, congrats on hits, enjoy the profit, and make better one. GG for NN1 :)

Defender FR :headbanging:

Wow our machine is back :p
      Nice one ^^
      Mirza kick out yourself of RIO You are one who sells everyone out lol
      :censored:
      :censored:
      Is just a small part^^
      Anyway nice see u back WM really shame i am not there anymore to get some fun
      FRD

Posting private conversations without the express permission of all parties is not allowed. Furthermore, even if everyone allowed it, I'm not happy with the content of one of them in the slightest.
      Warned. ~Rav3n
      Flops Of The Millennium

W4R_MaChINE RIO_1 -654.846.503
      Hummer RIO_1 -132.102.307
      BigBoy RIO_1 -75.189.404

The post was edited 2 times, last by MindWar ().