pushing today again

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • pushing today again

    Ruffy D Monky on 4:141 again crashed by Shalashaska and back to V mode.


    So Shalashaska u crashed his entire fleet and halped him from Harv's attack and now crashed again??


    this is so funny. im not gonna let u stay in peace.


    to mod. i know you will say " use ticket system'. but as you know, ticket system for pushing does not


    anymore. i have never seen any pushing ban since the pilory page removed.
  • Really bored of seeing pushing accusations being posted on the board

    There's a ticket system for stuff like this, it should definitely not be posted on the board

    Is Shalashaska pushing? I don't know and I don't care. It's a game, I have no interest in what other players do with their accounts. Enough said by me I think
    Pm me in game if you need to sell deut
    Rate 2.4 - 1.4 - 1
  • Dont know what here is

    But i want to reply to MCW UK: when your direct enemy, or direct enemy alliance will push, and do only illegal things, i am sure you will care.

    Great King Pat wrote:

    For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

    Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • Bibas wrote:

    Dont know what here is

    But i want to reply to MCW UK: when your direct enemy, or direct enemy alliance will push, and do only illegal things, i am sure you will care.
    I didn't know that Goldie was my direct enemy or his alliance (please note he has NONE) was the enemy of my alliance lol

    You bridge trolls, where did you get a working PC with internet anyway? :headbanging:
  • Shalalalalala

    Can you even read?

    What i have said: "Dont know what here is" and what you blabed there, or was that so bad far from English language?

    I did reply for MCW UK's post, it was my statement to him, for when he will encounter a problem and he will care for sure.

    You "i know it all/you all are trolls and i am the best" pro players, why not buy OGAME division from GF, and do what you want and accept only players you want in.

    In short, and hopefully now you will understand, i didnt talk about what ever happened in taurus or what redari talked about, thats why i did wrote: "Dont know what here is".

    Good luck in what ever you do, and what ever you care or not. lol

    Great King Pat wrote:

    For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

    Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Bibas ().

  • Bibas wrote:

    Shalalalalala

    Can you even read?

    What i have said: "Dont know what here is" and what you blabed there, or was that so bad far from English language?

    I did reply for MCW UK's post, it was my statement to him, for when he will encounter a problem and he will care for sure.

    You "i know it all/you all are trolls and i am the best" pro players, why not buy OGAME division from GF, and do what you want and accept only players you want in.

    In short, and hopefully now you will understand, i didnt talk about what ever happened in taurus or what redari talked about, thats why i did wrote: "Dont know what here is".

    Good luck in what ever you do, and what ever you care or not. lol

    Cheers mate, it's just a game :rofl:
  • Bibas wrote:

    Dont know what here is

    But i want to reply to MCW UK: when your direct enemy, or direct enemy alliance will push, and do only illegal things, i am sure you will care.
    Wow....The irony in what you of all people posted....Perhaps you should look to your own house and the house of the alliance you are friendly with in Uni. 1??
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something
    Long live Universe 17!!

    A r e s: Porn porn pornnn I hurt my arm so bad today its f---- killin me
    Look who's down there
    +Rhayader was here
  • let me say again

    1. Gorilla, you crashed Ruffy's entire fleet before

    2. few days later, Harv attacked Ruffy's recovered fleet from space dock and you helped Ruffy by sending ACS defend.

    after that, Ruffy went in V mode

    3. yesterday, Ruffy woke up. you crashed Ruffy's rest fleet and Ruffy went back to V mode.

    Do you really think is this reasonable and logical??? do you???????

    MY goal is removing all the PUSHERS in this uni.
  • Ghostwolf when you will be ready to talk about rhj/rhs, team viewer, illegal sharing and other interesting stuff(buying accounts for example), i will be in your team.

    Till then blame everyone else, when you have the biggest of them all in your team.

    Great King Pat wrote:

    For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

    Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • I'll talk about it right now....

    I actually know nothing about it....I don't use team viewer and I don't condone it's use by anyone...I don't buy accounts (including that number 1 account that is banned at the moment) and we all know that account has been bought and sold so many times most of us have lost count...(people even admit to it)....I don't condone any buying or selling of accounts from anyone...Aside from it's against the rules and a perma ban, i think it's just silly to waste money on buying an account....Funny thing is Junior and Senior haven't really been around.....Actually Senior hasn't been fleeting in well over a year....He might even be in v-mode at the moment.....I'll have to check on that.....Junior just recently came back from v-mode....He hasn't been around much either.....Just like a whole bunch of others who have flocked into v-mode as of late....But I do believe I was directing you to look to your own house for the amount of pushing that happens.....Captain Falcon ring any bells??....Funny how that push hasn't been posted on the boards....And make no mistake...That was a push....I could of course name others but that was the most recent....

    Also...I'm buying Deut if ur selling :thumbsup:
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something
    Long live Universe 17!!

    A r e s: Porn porn pornnn I hurt my arm so bad today its f---- killin me
    Look who's down there
    +Rhayader was here
  • redari wrote:

    let me say again

    1. Gorilla, you crashed Ruffy's entire fleet before

    2. few days later, Harv attacked Ruffy's recovered fleet from space dock and you helped Ruffy by sending ACS defend.

    after that, Ruffy went in V mode

    3. yesterday, Ruffy woke up. you crashed Ruffy's rest fleet and Ruffy went back to V mode.

    Do you really think is this reasonable and logical??? do you???????

    MY goal is removing all the PUSHERS in this uni.
    Whatever keyboard warrior.
  • Shalashaska wrote:

    redari wrote:

    let me say again

    1. Gorilla, you crashed Ruffy's entire fleet before

    2. few days later, Harv attacked Ruffy's recovered fleet from space dock and you helped Ruffy by sending ACS defend.

    after that, Ruffy went in V mode

    3. yesterday, Ruffy woke up. you crashed Ruffy's rest fleet and Ruffy went back to V mode.

    Do you really think is this reasonable and logical??? do you???????

    MY goal is removing all the PUSHERS in this uni.
    Whatever keyboard warrior.
    avoiding is typical way when shady ppl want to hide under the table.
  • Bibas...I stand corrected...It wasn't Captain Falcon...It was the Freedom Account
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something
    Long live Universe 17!!

    A r e s: Porn porn pornnn I hurt my arm so bad today its f---- killin me
    Look who's down there
    +Rhayader was here
  • After Freedom was informed he wouldnt be getting his acct back, his fleet was crashed and the res was shipped to lower level players within the uni with rank 300 or less, as per the mods instructions. as for the other acct, you can pm me and i will send you what was sent to the mods.
    CRAZY!?!...Who you calling CRAZY!!! You wouldn't know what crazy was, if Charles Manson was eating fruit loops on your front porch!!

    BUYING DEUT - PM WITH RATES
  • So Ghostwolf, i say you first get your facts straight.

    RHJ account is our of v mode from at least 1 month ago if not even more 2-3-4.

    RHJ THE ONE THAT IS CLIMBING RANK LIKE CRAZY.

    Also get your head out of the sand and dig into da team more, and if you still dont know nothing, then dont come in here acting like you do know everything about everyone else BUT your biggest team player cheater in uni1.

    So it wasnt falcon it was freedom, and in th end freedoms hacked account fleet was crushed and resources sent to lower ranked players

    Anything else you know but you dont know?

    And about we doing illegal stuff, how can you say that, when you know you have most of the staff and ex staff playing with you or your friends on en servers, and we need to be extra very very very very careful when we do even banal things to not get banned.

    Great King Pat wrote:

    For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

    Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Bibas ().

  • Remember when Junior got crashed before??...remember how he climbed the ranks so fast??....I'll help you out.....He does use a ton of DM (something I don't do and wouldn't do), but hey when it comes to that, to each their own. He also got pulled buy everyone ranked higher than him with billions (yes billions that isn't a typo) in resources....Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.....Now I don't begrudge anyone for pulling anyone else and i certainly don't begrudge any allymate from helping another (that's what this game is all about).....So that should help alleviate any issues with RH-J on how he jumps in points as fast as he does....And I'll even tell you that if I had proof he was buying or selling accounts I'd be the first to turn my back on him....Funny thing is there is proof of others (on your team) doing that exact thing....Also proof of the pushing (on your team)....Just saying that before you go whining to others about pushing you really should take a look at your own house (also I don't turn ppl. in for pushing just because that isn't my style). I figure they will get caught eventually by the powers that be
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something
    Long live Universe 17!!

    A r e s: Porn porn pornnn I hurt my arm so bad today its f---- killin me
    Look who's down there
    +Rhayader was here
  • Ghost, you're my hero, you managed to turn this thread of pushing in Tauros, into pushing in U1 bahahaha :hail:

    It's always funny to see a guy that has publicly admitted multiple times he was pushed, ranting about others :rofl:


    and to stay on topic: redari, punish them all cheaters :biggrin:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by FarfetchD ().