pushing today again

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Shalashaska wrote:

    FarfetchD wrote:

    Ghost, you're my hero, you managed to turn this thread of pushing in Tauros, into pushing in U1 bahahaha :hail:

    Kudos for that from me as well! :hail:
    why cant u answer me? i remember at the first time of the server merge, you blamed KoT about backstabbing and pushing.

    now you are on the same way like KoT. you know what? at the last moment just before server merge in zagadra, I and my friends

    killed all the pushers. you will share same fate with them.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by redari ().

  • redari wrote:

    Shalashaska wrote:

    FarfetchD wrote:

    Ghost, you're my hero, you managed to turn this thread of pushing in Tauros, into pushing in U1 bahahaha :hail:

    Kudos for that from me as well! :hail:
    why cant u answer me? i remember at the first time of the server merge, you blamed KoT about backstabbing and pushing.

    now you are on the same way like KoT. you know what? at the last moment just before server merge in zagadra, I and my friends

    killed all the pushers. you will share same fate with them.
    Oh you were talking to me? lol I thought that you were mumbling randomly about pushers and yada yada yada (which in your world, everyone's a pusher).

    Alrighty Goldie, ask away. What do you want to know? :)
  • Shalashaska wrote:

    redari wrote:

    how do you think about destroying Pushers in thin uni to keep clean game and be fair??????
    Well, you can "destroy" whoever you want. It's a game I think. Now... Who do you think you are? You CAN be crashed too in case you haven't realized that...

    Shalashaska wrote:

    redari wrote:

    how do you think about destroying Pushers in thin uni to keep clean game and be fair??????
    Well, you can "destroy" whoever you want. It's a game I think. Now... Who do you think you are? You CAN be crashed too in case you haven't realized that...
    i am not asking that unclear and abstract answer. do you agree to destroy pushers to make this game fair and clean????????
  • redari wrote:

    Shalashaska wrote:

    redari wrote:

    how do you think about destroying Pushers in thin uni to keep clean game and be fair??????
    Well, you can "destroy" whoever you want. It's a game I think. Now... Who do you think you are? You CAN be crashed too in case you haven't realized that...

    Shalashaska wrote:

    redari wrote:

    how do you think about destroying Pushers in thin uni to keep clean game and be fair??????
    Well, you can "destroy" whoever you want. It's a game I think. Now... Who do you think you are? You CAN be crashed too in case you haven't realized that...
    i am not asking that unclear and abstract answer. do you agree to destroy pushers to make this game fair and clean????????
    You are a pusher :)
  • This whole subject is ridiculous. This should not be discussed here, there should be ticket raised. Without proof this is just throwing a tantrum.
    Goldie I recommend you open a ticket and Mod I suggest that you close this discussion before we are all accused. :topicclosed:
    Uni-28, rank 87- Retired
    Uni- 35, rank 94 - Retired
    Uni- Taurus, active as ever
    :flexmuscles: :rocketlauncher:
  • killer73 wrote:

    This whole subject is ridiculous. This should not be discussed here, there should be ticket raised. Without proof this is just throwing a tantrum.
    Goldie I recommend you open a ticket and Mod I suggest that you close this discussion before we are all accused. :topicclosed:
    Come on now....We're having a nice civil discussion.....but perhaps you want this closed because of a guilty feeling deep down in the pit of your stomach??....Guilty conscience perhaps??.....Nah I really don't care....I was just trolling Bibas for being a hypocrite :beer:
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something
    Long live Universe 17!!

    A r e s: Porn porn pornnn I hurt my arm so bad today its f---- killin me
    Look who's down there
    +Rhayader was here
  • redari wrote:

    Shalashaska wrote:

    I'm just trolling Goldie, everyone's a pusher to his eyes so I might better start calling him a pusher as well lol
    is taht really hard to say yes or no for you??
    You want me to say "yes" just to right say: "So you're a pusher and I'm gonna destroy you and blah blah blah!" If I say no, you'd say that I am pusher and that you're gonna destroy me haha so what's the difference in what I say? lol You're quite the character, Goldie. I am starting to like you :)
  • You guessed what's next to 'yes' or 'no' and you mention that.

    In your guess, answering 'yes' or 'no' doesn't change anything.




    So, now you can say freely 'yes' or 'no' with your own opinion.






    edit : In my case, I lean to 'yes' because I saw how tekken played in zagadra.

    If you are taurus native, you maybe saw what KOT did and you can say your opinion to him.

    ( I heard something about KOT. but I don't know the full story and its verity.)

    Ogame.org uni zagadra NO.1 (2014.6-2016.3)

    The post was edited 1 time, last by red2141 ().

  • red2141 wrote:

    You guessed what's next to 'yes' or 'no' and you mention that.

    In your guess, answering 'yes' or 'no' doesn't change anything.




    So, now you can say freely 'yes' or 'no' with your own opinion.






    edit : In my case, I lean to 'yes' because I saw how tekken played in zagadra.

    If you are taurus native, you maybe saw what KOT did and you can say your opinion to him.

    ( I heard something about KOT. but I don't know the full story and its verity.)

    Jack (KoT) purchased several accounts and scrapped them, thing I haven't done nor will ever. Everyone is entitled to play the way want, regardless of whatever.

    Am I pusher? Nah. Well, I once did a silly push attempt where I scrapped my old account (500 RIPs) but got caught and hence I got banned lol but that was previous to the merge and I was forced to return the ress :tongue3: lol
  • Scrapping the account wasn't illegal... you were just using two accounts which was illegal :crazy:
    Now look at your old account aye :flexmuscles:
    Since 2008
    Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44, Taurus, Kallisto, Polaris
    Active: Taurus & Polaris
    Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 133
    Posted HoFs in Polaris since May 2017: 2