Phalanx

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HI guys,

a little question about the game.

If I save my fleet from the moon to a debris field (mission: recycle), is it possible that someone phalanx this mission?

In my opinion it can't.

Thanx a lot.

TED
  • There is though something that includes more skill and patience then just using the sensor phalanx facility which also works alike.
    Players keep track of your fleetsaving and landing times and can assume how long missions you chose, and therefore point and watch certain debris fields which will disappear if you recycle them. If they see it, then comes math and exact or almost exact landing times can be figured.

Then just time the fleet and boom...
  • It happened to me,
    I saved over my moon to a invisible debrisfield.
    I asked the player who did this, and he said its a a phalax-hit.
    I played for several years, and never happened before, that i was crashed with a phalaxhit saving like this.
  • its called hand lanx

u fsed to usuall df for usual duration and logged off instantly, atacker had ur tehs and potential duration , watched ur * turn into timer and watched for nearby df to disapear( if it was invisible he simply prob smashed in suspected radious), waited for it to be picked up, checked time therefore % u send it on and simply reversed ur fleet. timed to 3sec seeya later

mistakes was made.

1. fs moon to moon deploy no 2 way missions unless ur fleet is big as hell then prob v-mode fs best option. if not use short fs, to prevent MD using at least few decoy waves
    send to same location 10recyclers / 10recyclers / half fleet / 10recyclers / half fleet / 10 recyclers, if u u wana u can send 10recs to random other DF to make watch more difficult. altho i seen dude got done with 12decoys in u28 some ages ago whatever sysyem u might have colo fs acs deff fs whatever expo even, keep changing patterns and stuff like that make it as difficult to watch as pos

never log off instantly after fs , and always greet ur fleet

*does not prevent arguments with wife that ends up getting ur cargo slapped while u sit in front of PC at home for 1h arguing......

Regards

The Cigarette Smoking Man:
    My story's scared every president since Truman in '47.

Unity
  • There is no way he can lanx your moon if he does he is using an Illegal script for one and report it to support . and report his message also

second. if he lanxs the planet you sent to to harvest he can see it then and time you back. that way and that would be a return hit on a lanx.
    but he would only see it going to the debrie field not going back to your moon. odds are he saw your fleet in route to the debrie field. and simple did the math to time you back to your moon.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • Yeah, I'm not sure what the discussion is really about here. Obviously the attacker did a blind phalanx by watching the DF, and then timed the return back. Either he was too lazy to use the word "blind", has ESL issues or he's just Fing with the defender for an added laugh.
    Darth Tickles - Himalia

Ex-Sith Lord and Meeting Leader for Siths Anonymous
  • Prince Xizor wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure what the discussion is really about here. Obviously the attacker did a blind phalanx by watching the DF, and then timed the return back. Either he was too lazy to use the word "blind", has ESL issues or he's just Fing with the defender for an added laugh.

More than likely this is the case as some players are clowns and like to keep what they think is newbie players in the dark .

thats why most unis have a player helping players list i hope the OP will look at the quantum unis player s helping players list and contact one of us for lessons in the game .

and hope he reads the faqs and guides page

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en