Year OF BANS?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Year OF BANS?

WTF?

Karasu gets banned for "PAYMENT" ...

and now i and heisenberg account, get banned for "PAYMENT"

When we paid with paypal, and GF took our mooney????

Wtf is happening?

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • this shat is getting more and more ridiculous

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • Mater Yoda i know you have understanding probems

But the payment was done, the money was withdraw from my paypal.

So the theft isnt on my part.

Great King Pat wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bibas ().

• Sue them for incorrect ban + wasting daily production.

Edit: I think this is harassment

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
  • This is bull gf need to sort this out soon other wise they are losing some good players who spend $ on the game I don't see how I got banned I have beaver bought DM ever
    Nastynate. "Why don't you shut up Omega and play your own account

Thanks Brain.

ASSASINS PAY TO WIN!

• I am waiting for their response, and i want to see what legal basis they have,

And i intent to use this, that was present on their billing ticketing link that's says:

The EU Commission has provided a platform for online dispute resolution. This platform is available at the following link: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr

And if it will goes to that, i will start another project against all staff, that not only protect their friends, but they brought almost all of them in the high ranks of staffing, and that GF has to start an intern investigation to see if every staff respected everything they signed for, and if they didnt respect, to drastically take them into a law suit, and replace them with german staff not present in here.

over 75% of the staff are in so called "conflict of interests"

Edit: the worst part of all of this "payment" is that my last payment was done last year in October, and i cant ask back my money, because of paypal policy of 180 days from the paypal.

Great King Pat wrote:

• From what I remember, gamepay bans are 100% automated.
    And a ban is only placed when some irregularities with a current, or past payment occurs (i.e a previous player on an account issues a charge back, or if the funds do not arrive due to the bank / payment method blocking or recalling it at the last minute).

As Master Yoda wrote, Gamepay is the only one that can explain where the issue is, and they are a department that is entirely separate to the support / CoMa departments.
    And like with every gamepay ban thread - there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it on here.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.
  • Bibas wrote:

And if it will goes to that, i will start another project against all staff, that not only protect their friends, but they brought almost all of them in the high ranks of staffing, and that GF has to start an intern investigation to see if every staff respected everything they signed for, and if they didnt respect, to drastically take them into a law suit, and replace them with german staff not present in here.

I think the only member who will not be replaced is Valent & maybe Allucien

there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it on here.

You're wrong, I remember something similar was fixed manually.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Flops of the Century:

• MikeGrinder

from what i know, i can tell that only the one just gave up staffing was 100% not in da team(zohar88 and couple of gos that from what we see on forum are against their friends ingame), and this based on the time till 1 year ago, not sure if after that he didnt jump in.

i couldnt go for karasu till the end because he had to deal with his account

but with mine i will do everything i had to, and knowing there is a platform from EU Commission, there for help, i will not rest till everything will be done, and then all held accountable to PAY.

Great King Pat wrote:

• seems like this is only happening to da top accounts - and all of them on one particular side.

i expect i will be next, even though i have paid for my DM in da same way for as long as DM has existed.

Good Luck to karasu, heisen and bibas in dealing with this.

if it happens to me tho, i don't think i'll bother.

ive spent enough of my life on this game, and this is going a bit too far.
    MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• MikeGrinder6 wrote:

there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it on here.

You're wrong, I remember something similar was fixed manually.

Placement of the bans were (again, if I remember correctly) automated.
    Everything else related to the unbanning is done manually, by the gamepay / billing team.
    I.e Something NONE of the staff here, including Suco has any influence over.

• Wraith02 wrote:

Everything else related to the unbanning is done manually, by the gamepay / billing team.

Well, I can't remember where or which year it happened but something similar happened a few years back and I believe the CoMa at that time was able to contact the right department to get the issue rectified. Otherwise, banning and unbanning is usually automated.

Flops of the Century:

• Unless you two weren't banned for payment but something else (who knows we can't see the pillory anymore) in which case lol :crazy:

Either way... the game team can't ban you for payment that's an automated thing from GameForge themselves :complaingrumble:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
  • As Wraith said, payment bans are automatically set by the SYSTEM itself, not by any GO/SGO/GA/COMA. We have no control over these bans, as they are completely seperate from the game team.

@Mike He probably contacted the billing department, which the players banned right now should do too.

billing.gameforge.com/
  • Funny how the staff and ex staff from same"team" only respond to this, and so prompt.

Great King Pat wrote:

• Bibas wrote:

Funny how the staff and ex staff from same"team" only respond to this, and so prompt.

That'll be because they're the people here who have experience dealing with bans and also the fact that they know themselves that they can't ban anyone for payment even if they wanted to (figure of speech)

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
  • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Wraith02 wrote:

Well, I can't remember where or which year it happened but something similar happened a few years back and I believe the CoMa at that time was able to contact the right department to get the issue rectified. Otherwise, banning and unbanning is usually automated.

Lol.

I know.
    I know the process, I have been in that exact situation, being an ex CoMa for .org myself.
    While the CoMa can talk to the billing team, if they choose to, the billing team won't unban based solely on their word, they have to resolve the issue with the user.

Bibas wrote:

Funny how the staff and ex staff from same"team" only respond to this, and so prompt.

Funny, I have a day off from work, and even after 5 years away from Gameforge, I know more about the process then most.
    The only thing I have given, is the same unbiased information I have given to plenty of people over the years, whether they are friend of foe.