Year OF BANS?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wow
    these bans still actually happen?!
    its amazing how much of these we see..yet how inefficient the billing support is
    maybe thats one of the reasons ive stopped investing my money here

Bibas..i hope you manage to put some sense into them!
    :beer:

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• Glorious 4 wrote:

FarfetchD wrote:

Hahaha lame, can't even reply without insulting..

I do know this is just a game, seeing all this anger towards it and its staff almost makes me feel sad for you.. almost :rofl: .. like I said keep it up :zpopcorn:

There is a loophole in game rules. Normally you cannot buy cheaper from a lower ranked player and sell it to another player more expensive, thus make a profit.

However if you buy from lower ranked for cheap, and sell it to merchant, you bypass above pushing rule, which is wrong IMO. But it generates revenue and GF overlooks this simple loophole. For the time being its completely legal, so bringing it up here is useless.

But if you sell it to the merchant, if Iunderstand correctly, it is limited by the metal/crystal/deuterium storages. You can not do it in a very large scale unless you have invested heavily in those storages.
  • Time to game fore hire professional people instead of random unprofessional teenagers and little boys for member of Mods , this is no longer a game once the is money involved.
    About the payment as I said above is technically a fraud , costumer make a purchase and no item is provide so a legal action could take place not to mention discrimination same rules rare applied differently according the person.
    Just like to make a question why only Bibas msg are reported and by whom ?
    Bibas if you need legal advice we can manage that things in here will not be the same.
  • Deneb and fartbrainwashedd

I dont think you understand what i meant, i hope that with my limited english, i will be able to explain.

I was suggested(from the higher people in charge) that it would be ban able if i would trade 3/2/1 my deut(or anything else at highest rate possible) to lower accounts, it is admitted only to merchant, but this was suggested only to me, not to those that are in group skype with the higher staff, or those that afford to have a higher staff over in their skype group to teach how to do everything to be near "deep space" projects, if you all know what i mean.

I was told on ro servers, that if you want a big push, and no staff able to do you nothing, you do the deep space "new top 10 profit hof", but knowing that i was banned with the rules and truth in my hand i said i will never risk anything like this.

And no, i dont buy 2/1/1 that rates is well know of assassins and r-b and jeb trades, i do between 2.25-2.5/1.25-1.5/1 depending on people i know and what they need it for. Even if i buyed 2/1/1 and sold it to merchant, thats the merchant for, its part of the game, like the in system move is part of the game, but then again you shouldnt say its skill, because is BS, Both methods gain you more resources that in 2006 ogame play would not be possible, so in my eyes both are 2 ways of "legal pushing", but i dont have problems with them, i have probles with those "ogods" that say that is skill, but thats another story, and now we talk about more serious things.

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bibas ().

• master yoda said it in post numero 2

as you could have already known - no point in discussing it here (mainly cause it's useless)

Just like to make a question why only Bibas msg are reported and by whom ?

from the guy that likes to play in shadows :D
  • Herr gonzo:

In what you repeated you have your response, because people like them climb up the staff ranks pushed by those who "play in the shadows".

And to respond to your other question: only Bibasis reported because the retarded n00b, no good for anything, a shame of a fleeter, bothers these groups that are in conflict of interest, and everything they do is against the signed T&C contract, and this should be brought to a court/instance, this has to stop.

I uni44 asses brought B0MBH3AD or what was his name from .us servers to be go in uni23, i did go to us servers to see B0MBH3AD, playing with assassins and being friends with them, after i asked a reunion of all GAs on irc, and asked to remove him, because we had enough trouble that was friendly towards assassins and playing with them in other unis, after he was removed surprise the dude didnt want any other "staff job" in other uni's, do any of you see hiim there ? no

Everything what happened today was the final straw.This must end and even if you dont know it yet, its not only for me or these other accounts, its for everyone, IF WE WANT A FAIR GAME, not to think before falling asleep that our "enemy go staff" offers useful info to someone with he is friends with in the uni you play in.

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • I like how the new brainwashed sheep fartfetch is the one who has to "stand" and report everything

Great King Pat wrote:

• Master Yoda wrote:

https://billing.gameforge.com/

All payment bans are automated and only issued if :

1) you cancle the payment
    2)if your bank resends the payment due to lack of funds
    3) if you call the bank and have them halt the payment
    4) if the prevous account owner made a payment and canceled that payment.

All staff members are impartial to players and the standings of their accounts if you have an issue with a staff member contact their s go or smod about any issue if you dont get any satisfaction thru those channels contact SUCO or their game admin. or B.A. with your concerns as any unfair actions buy any game staff is frowned upon and not tolerated . buy the higher ups because you the players make this game great

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • How many times can it be said in 1 thread that the admin have nothing to do with payment bans, lol. Should have looked at this through the afternoon :zpopcorn:

makes you wonder though, if you can prove you did nothing wrong all you have to do is show a quick picture of bank statment and they will unban, but perhaps... the rage is miss directed at those who banned rather than those who might have done wrong.

Anyone got any toffee for my popcorn? :zpopcorn:
  • How many times should i write it down too?

This is not only about the payment anymore.

I got an answer,and i copy/paste only this: Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

The thing they asked me to do, isnt a legal thing to ask if you are a company like GF.

And nothing as simple as all these "staff" old and new wanna put it.

Great King Pat wrote:

• Bibas,

I dont see any common sense in further allowance of this topic.
    You have been directed few times to billing.gameforge.com/ as someone you should reffer to try to solve this issue. Please act as suggested.
    Board is not a place where you could discuss this, especially after you got a helpful answer from staff.

Leaving this one will only lead to a further flame, offtopic, insults etc, so I will just close it.

- Elldamar.