Account sitting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Valent is on the other side, helps only some players, or he is present only in on side chat rooms.

SUCO responded to me, and told me to do what GF asked me to do, to cancel my dispute that i have escalated from bibas vs GF to PayPal vs GF, and right after that escalated forward i was banned,

When i started the claim on PayPal, for getting the money back, the money GF said never got, i waited 7 days for a response from GF, no respond and then i escalated it to PayPal, right after that i was banned.

And now GF threatened me to cancel my dispute/claim on PayPal if i want a chance to get my account back and maybe a chance for the other 2 accounts, but if you cancel a dispute on PayPal, that problem cant be brought back, so if they still not un -ban me, my money will still not be returned to me, so that means from "thief" bibas gets the thief GF.

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. Thank you all!

The thing is, Bibanoob told me countless times he never spent any money on DM, EVER.

But, don't worry folks, I knew he was lying then and told him as much too.

Says a lot about this guys character. Slag everybody off for using DM, and then finally admit to us all he uses it just like we all already knew.

You reap what you sow :fatgreengrin:
    Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]
  • TC you dont know shat

dean sent me the money to buy DM

and if you seearch very carefully, you will find the post where i admit i rarely bought dm from my money(max 250 euro, in 11 years, from my own money), but i got dm from some people that buyed me the dm, after you made them quit, or bashed them to zero

250 euros in 11 years put in front of thousands of euros per month from asses its small fish

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bibas ().

• No to mention that the rule only can be applied once the game is free or for those who play freely in case of purchase of DM the account became me own assets because I start to pay for a service.
  • Without having read the whole thread: Sitting is allowed in OGame. The Game-Rules extend the T&C (allowed by T&C 1.7). To get sitted you obviously should choose another password than your normal one, if not and the person does more than allowed via the sitting rule, you can get banned for sharing.

Also where did you wrote that ticket too? That doesn't look like the OGame Support. Also if you shared your Portal-Login-Data, thats forbidden under any circumstance because on the Portal only the T&C apply.

Board Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief
  • no more angel: asses friend please read everything, especially when your a staff

the sitting tickets where made in support for game

the payment ticket where done in the support for payment

i didnt do the tickets for dean and dean for me

everyone did his tickets, and staffs gave the "okay"

so in the end i logged oonly on deans account after the sitting ticket was made, and i buyed dm, thing that was wroten in the ticket

also firestorm, i know you have problems with understanding simple things, but read everything again, i was baned after i asked my money back, i paid via paypal, and the money from my account was withdrawn from there, so how can i bee seen as a payment problem, when the money isnt in my account anymore

i wish you all that someone will sell you online somethitng, and then they will not send you what you buyed, and you will not get your money back, and even worse to get a law suit that you have to pay more money.

I have to add: even we opened tickets on payment support at billing, we got the responses on email, or at least i did, that was/is strange

Also what is happening in here with the lower staff mocking us trash talking us, and the higher staff not acting on as serious matter like this is shows what corrupted this game is. I am sure that if anyone from asses team would be in this positions, we would have higher staff doing al the work for getting the accouts unbanned, and the asses in bahamas chilling and smoking stuff.

This is everything i have to say.

After i get a clear response from GF, i will come in here and expose all steps, no matter if this account will be banned or not, i will take denebs way.

FOR BIG SHOT KALDOR THE ONE WHO RUNS STAFF FROM SHADOWS FOR HIS ASSASSINS FRIENDS:

Great King Pat wrote:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bibas ().

• Kaldor wrote:

Unless you two weren't banned for payment but something else (who knows we can't see the pillory anymore) in which case lol :crazy:

now...

why didn't you guys just buy your own DM like everyone else?

edit 1: @bibas: thanks for my new wallpaper :crazy:

edit 2: @bibas: the words "2.9 The user account may not be transferred or made available to other parties without the consent of Gameforge" seem clear enough to me. I don't see much room for interpretation there at all :complaingrumble:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaldor ().

• Glorious 4 wrote:

I suggest people who get banned open a paypal dispute for every penny they spent on this game. I will do the same.

Fück GameForge.

Together we are stronger :) .
    Cant believe a GF treat you BIBAs save all the evidences , this people are playing with fire , We get a lawyer to notify game force first , that should to be the do to then you the Lawyer and game force will have to make a agreement , if nothing come out of that court , which you will as for compensation for all those year , plus the stress that cause you. Do not fill afraid to as you money bac you got plenty witness that game force did and how they proceed .

Glorious 4 wrote:

I suggest people who get banned open a paypal dispute for every penny they spent on this game. I will do the same.

Glorious 4 wrote:

Fück GameForge.

Glorious 4 wrote:

Fück GameForge.
  • Kaldor

if that would be the case: every player who was sited or did sit any of the GF accounts have to be banned.

So that means for sure you too and all your assassin friends, plus other players that r not in these teams.

Great King Pat wrote:

• Bibas

Refer to what NoMoreAngel said & if that was the case they wouldn't have banned, adding that into the reasoning

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
  • Kaldor wrote:

edit 2: @bibas: the words "2.9 The user account may not be transferred or made available to other parties without the consent of Gameforge" seem clear enough to me. I don't see much room for interpretation there at all :complaingrumble:

How about your uni 1 account that was stolen from RoLUE, or the account Firestorm stole from RoLUE which Pidge is on atm?

Was the transfer made ticket system? I am 100% positive no tickets were made before they were handed over.. I'll report it and we'll find out if the staff is playing favorites or not. :complaingrumble:
  • hey ashley,
    doesnt seem so funny to you qouting my ingame pm into your sig now does it?
    BAHAHAHA
    the chickens came home to roost.
    looks like several top tens are not top tens anymore either.
    cheaters never win long term.

go pound sand cheaters

ps
    bibass you sound like a moron give it up and pound sand too.
  • Glorious 4 wrote:

Kaldor wrote:

How about your uni 1 account that was stolen from RoLUE, or the account Firestorm stole from RoLUE which Pidge is on atm?

Was the transfer made ticket system? I am 100% positive no tickets were made before they were handed over.. I'll report it and we'll find out if the staff is playing favorites or not. :complaingrumble:

this one is awesome

Great King Pat wrote:

• MikeGrinder6 wrote:

It's sad to see the Heisenberg account to get wasted like that :sad2:

No Mike, nothing sad about it all. Bfist has not only been scripting on that acct for at least 2 yrs but he has also been acct sharing wit Bricks to keep the acct gettin pwn'd by real players >COUGH< mentioning no names! ;)

Whatever about that paranoid conspiracy theorist creep Biba-n00b, Bfist is gettin exactly what he deserves. Karma is a b*tch ain't it Dean!
    :hi:

:cbanned: :cbanned: :cbanned:
    HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
    HoFs Lost - >100
    Basic - >700
    Advanced - >300
    Super Advanced - >100
    Top 10s - 27
    .Org Top 10s - Lost Count
    RIPs Killed - >10,000
    Moons Destroyed - >50
    Games Ended - Countless

• Im going to end this thread before it gets to far out of hand with these words logging into another players account and buying D.M. at a cheaper price and making money off of it is forbidden Bibas and bannable as payment fraud.this thread will be forwarded to the game staff and all parties who have posted her will be looked at for any infractions game side and board side .

:closed:

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en