Top 02 - [TOT: 124.443.481.000] Kaldor & Tirnoch & proangel & Sol Invictus [Unity] vs. TheDevil (A: 20.507.925.000, D: 103.935.556.000) (TP: 25.795.494.797)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Let me preface my post by stating that it is a pleasant surprise that Cassiopeia and unclesam have not left predominantly negative posts in a Unity hit. Nothing personal -- I can understand how vendettas would inevitably sway personal bias. Still, it is nice =3

Kaldor, great hit. Your post sums up more or less whatever transpired, and I sincerely hope that none of the tasty profit that you've picked off TheDevil's sweet sweet ass, is going into heavy fighters. Solidarity will get an aneurysm.

TheDevil... your actions have been baffling, and your decision-making questionable at best. While it is your prerogative to do as you please with your accounts, it is pretty sad stuff to see you destroy four Unity accounts, when you could have done so much more. You had the biggest account and the biggest fleet, man. Can you imagine the ass you could have kicked if you had kept the ego aside?

Official Mascot of team Unity
  • Rav3n I hope you accept what I say and punish me accordingly but let my comment stay uncensored. I'll keep it clean language wise atleast.

so Let me get this straight Kaldor. or should I say Lancelot? hmmmm. I don't know.
    Just a noob in a big fleet account that thinks he is hot stuff for his hit on WM THAT HE WASN'T EVEN A PART OF!!!

This hit is a push, push, push nothing but a push.

now Quantum, I play on Izar with Kaldor(Lancelot) and I got a timeline to share with you all. If any of you care to see the messages exchanged between Kaldor, TheDevil and SickMind Please send me a PM i'll GLADLY share.

TheDevil not to long ago bought all of Felon's Accounts on Izar. Kaldor's (lancelot) and many others. some of you know one. TheDon.
    I crashed the guy in "deep space" but that hit was not dirty it was pure revenge. You can read all about it here
    board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…Up-Outcast-A-956-218-000/?

guy went from like 9mil to 28mil in under a week.

During the month prior I had interesting conversations with Kaldor about this guy. He kept me entertained when I was watching lanx and such but told me that he sold his account along with the rest of Felon to TheDevil. Told me about the WM hit. Told me that Devil bough MW's account (which I know to be for 2,000$) and everything else.

Kaldor told me that he was FS by ACS defend with TheDevil on quantum.

On Izar Lancelot (Kaldor) has since in the past 2-3 months manage to push up his account and many others through many bitch accounts he obtained, bought, whatever. some were EX-Felon some Devil bought and scrapped.

The real kickers. The past week. A "deep space" attack by Kaldor against Devil for a huge profit... Obvious push. Obvious planned attack. Kaldor can say what he wants
    I have reason to suspect they know eachother in RL but can't find a PM to prove it. so That is just accusations. Not Only that. I get a PM on skype today from TheDevil asking me if I want to trade accounts. I was suspect but talked to the guy. His only reason for waiting my account was so that he could play with "his friends" His friend is Kaldor his Friends are probably EX-Felon or Unity. Why do they want my account? So they can crash the #1 Duke.

But not only that TheDevil himself told me he bought the account for 2,000$. He also told me that he wanted my acct + $1300 for his account on quantum.

Kaldor is Nothing but a bitch thinking he is hot stuff and Devil a guy with to much money that think a top account is bought. This hit Was so planned. So Quantum. If you don't think I am credible PM me on the boards I will GLADLY share the messages exhanged on Skype. Ask me Anything about these two. They are so close it is almost like they are married. I think they both stroke each other.

Oh and Kaldor I am waiting for your response. It's a game man give it up. But you CLEARLY buddylist crash someone and it somehow okay to post? hahaha.
  • I have never read such a delusional post as the one above me. Rofl.

Please send me any messages that proves that somehow, kaldor and lancelot are the same person, even though having multiple accounts on the forums is banworthy and I'm personally 100% sure there is no way Kaldor plays more than 1 uni.
    Antares.de - der kleine Prinz
    Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
    ogotcha / ogmem (TD: 57 bil)
    https://ogmem.com/show/349679 (TD: 137 bil)
    ogmem.com/show/452903 (TD: 130 bil)
    ogmem.com/show/523694 (TD: 57 bil)
  • umakhelwane wrote:

I have never read such a delusional post as the one above me. Rofl.

Please send me any messages that proves that somehow, kaldor and lancelot are the same person, even though having multiple accounts on the forums is banworthy and I'm personally 100% sure there is no way Kaldor plays more than 1 uni.
    1. You didn't say account, you said uni, do I call multi???
    2. Asinus asinum fricat (On latin it means "Donkey rubs a donkey" meaning they stick together)
    3. Most Ogamers play multiple unis, so your point makes no sense btw, or you have reason to lie
    I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

Shout out to all my phlegmatics, cause no body cares about me!!!
    :thumbup:

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:
  • B----ImmaBoss wrote:

umakhelwane wrote:

1. You didn't say account, you said uni, do I call multi???2. Asinus asinum fricat (On latin it means "Donkey rubs a donkey" meaning they stick together)
    3. Most Ogamers play multiple unis, so your point makes no sense btw, or you have reason to lie
    I'm sure its fun to come up with random conspiracies, but after a certain point I kind of expect people to start reading what they're writing.
    Antares.de - der kleine Prinz
    Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
    ogotcha / ogmem (TD: 57 bil)
    https://ogmem.com/show/349679 (TD: 137 bil)
    ogmem.com/show/452903 (TD: 130 bil)
    ogmem.com/show/523694 (TD: 57 bil)
  • umakhelwane wrote:

B----ImmaBoss wrote:

umakhelwane wrote:

1. You didn't say account, you said uni, do I call multi???2. Asinus asinum fricat (On latin it means "Donkey rubs a donkey" meaning they stick together)3. Most Ogamers play multiple unis, so your point makes no sense btw, or you have reason to lie
    I'm sure its fun to come up with random conspiracies, but after a certain point I kind of expect people to start reading what they're writing.
    I am pretty sure you have to keep a serious face while you protect cheaters...
    Sup umakhelwane?
    I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

Shout out to all my phlegmatics, cause no body cares about me!!!
    :thumbup:

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:
  • Beefy wrote:

Rav3n I hope you accept what I say and punish me accordingly but let my comment stay uncensored. I'll keep it clean language wise atleast.

so Let me get this straight Kaldor. or should I say Lancelot? hmmmm. I don't know.
    Just a noob in a big fleet account that thinks he is hot stuff for his hit on WM THAT HE WASN'T EVEN A PART OF!!!

This hit is a push, push, push nothing but a push.

now Quantum, I play on Izar with Kaldor(Lancelot) and I got a timeline to share with you all. If any of you care to see the messages exchanged between Kaldor, TheDevil and SickMind Please send me a PM i'll GLADLY share.

TheDevil not to long ago bought all of Felon's Accounts on Izar. Kaldor's (lancelot) and many others. some of you know one. TheDon.
    I crashed the guy in "deep space" but that hit was not dirty it was pure revenge. You can read all about it here
    board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…Up-Outcast-A-956-218-000/?

guy went from like 9mil to 28mil in under a week.

During the month prior I had interesting conversations with Kaldor about this guy. He kept me entertained when I was watching lanx and such but told me that he sold his account along with the rest of Felon to TheDevil. Told me about the WM hit. Told me that Devil bough MW's account (which I know to be for 2,000$) and everything else.

Kaldor told me that he was FS by ACS defend with TheDevil on quantum.

On Izar Lancelot (Kaldor) has since in the past 2-3 months manage to push up his account and many others through many bitch accounts he obtained, bought, whatever. some were EX-Felon some Devil bought and scrapped.

The real kickers. The past week. A "deep space" attack by Kaldor against Devil for a huge profit... Obvious push. Obvious planned attack. Kaldor can say what he wants
    I have reason to suspect they know eachother in RL but can't find a PM to prove it. so That is just accusations. Not Only that. I get a PM on skype today from TheDevil asking me if I want to trade accounts. I was suspect but talked to the guy. His only reason for waiting my account was so that he could play with "his friends" His friend is Kaldor his Friends are probably EX-Felon or Unity. Why do they want my account? So they can crash the #1 Duke.

But not only that TheDevil himself told me he bought the account for 2,000$. He also told me that he wanted my acct + $1300 for his account on quantum.

Kaldor is Nothing but a bitch thinking he is hot stuff and Devil a guy with to much money that think a top account is bought. This hit Was so planned. So Quantum. If you don't think I am credible PM me on the boards I will GLADLY share the messages exhanged on Skype. Ask me Anything about these two. They are so close it is almost like they are married. I think they both stroke each other.

Oh and Kaldor I am waiting for your response. It's a game man give it up. But you CLEARLY buddylist crash someone and it somehow okay to post? hahaha.

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

I want got my red star back!!! :wbb:
  • Beefy wrote:

kaldor kaldor kaldor kaldor kaldor
    there, I've summarised it up for you :)

While reading this huge rant (great stuff btw, I give you a 5/7) I couldn't stop asking myself: who the heck is this guy? wtf is izar? what has he been smoking?

Oh well, I'm surprised you didn't conclude that kaldor is thedevil :crazy:

Anyway, great stuff there kal :thumbsup:

Anonymous Potato wrote:

I'm sorry, we don't offer support for ogame anymore as the DPA prevents us
  • @herr gonzo lol yes astro 29 already with 2 mobiles is a nice move also i hear too 2 deuts 45 LOL
    well why u should care when papy and mamy pays ...
    u can always buy few more acc and rebuild^^
    on topic nice hit
    Flops Of The Millennium

W4R_MaChINE RIO_1 -654.846.503
    Hummer RIO_1 -132.102.307
    BigBoy RIO_1 -75.189.404
  • Beefy wrote:

Kaldor told me that he was FS by ACS defend with TheDevil on quantum
    I read this and then I stopped. Do you have any idea how much Deuterium it costs to Acs Defend with 1.3m dessies? Proof enough for me your post was full of ****.

Other stuff is just same old same old. But what else is there with OGame. Not surprised to see this account down. Only thing I'm interested in now is does my fleet survive or does nirOs? WM already lost his and no amount of accounts changing hands takes that back. Come back and talk the talk but we already broke your legs - you can't walk the walk xD

For me now I prefer life without the draw of the game :) I look back at it as a fun time and I think that is what matters. Have fun and don't lose that.

PS this new board is abysmal.
    There is a hell believe me I've seen it,
    There is a heaven let's keep it a secret.

Retired :love:

Top 10s, RIPs Killed, Returns.. Who cares...
    Worldwide Top 1s - 1.
  • hahaahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahah
    hey kaldor whats up alter ego?
    are u gonna be peter parker or spiderman?
    you get to choose
    ive seen my name here oh god this MADE MY DAY, made my week, made my life
    which name should i take now when im exposed like this
    LANCEDOR
    KALDEROT
    hmm
    mods i ask from you that you notify this post this should be posted worlwide as a new thing
    somthing far beyond conspiracy theores, somthing NEW

Real power can't be given. It must be taken!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sir Lancelot ().

• Sir Lancelot wrote:

hahaahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahah
    you get to choose
    ive seen my name here oh god this MADE MY DAY
    Kaldor... multi boardaccs is bannable, be careful dude. also, wtf is up with all the blind accusations in here? get a grip ppl and calm your manboobs.
    -----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
    If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

-----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

Former IO.org god
  • Sir Lancelot wrote:

hahaahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahah
    you get to choose
    ive seen my name here oh god this MADE MY DAY, made my week, made my life
    which name should i take now when im exposed like this
    LANCEDOR
    KALDEROT
    hmm
    mods i ask from you that you notify this post this should be posted worlwide as a new thing
    somthing far beyond conspiracy theores, somthing NEW

I'm Tyler Durden ;)

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

I want got my red star back!!! :wbb:
  • Nice smash.

Beefy guy is way off.....he came late to Izar and thinks he knows everything about it. He is way off. I'm in Felon so I know. Fleets getting scrapped isn't cheating and the devil does suck because he keeps ruining top account. Having played in 30/40/electra/quantum/betel/ and now Izar in all top alliances with well informed members, I have a pretty good idea of what is what in regards to this conspiracy...there is none. Kaldor is Kaldor, Lancelot is Lancelot......as for the Devil, no clue who he is but my people do and Lance or Kaldor are not him soooooo........again nice smash, sucks that another 4 accounts were wasted.