Top 02 - [TOT: 124.443.481.000] Kaldor & Tirnoch & proangel & Sol Invictus [Unity] vs. TheDevil (A: 20.507.925.000, D: 103.935.556.000) (TP: 25.795.494.797)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lost One wrote:

magus_18 wrote:

By "ruining it", do you mean doing my job? ~Rav3n
    You don't get paid so it's not a job.
    You just want some fake authority to give you a sense of power and control... like MOST mods/admins anywhere on the internet
    Erm... your logic is way off, heard of... voluntary work? Perhaps, and this is just a thought, if you did not go out of your way to piss and bash admin, you would have alot less issues with them, perhaps grow up abit, follow board rules and then dont b!tch when you get slapped on the wrist for it.
    Perma ban this idiot. Don't you get it, he'll keep on posting garbage cheating
    :quote: :rofl:
  • The board rules are badly written

They can warn us and ban us for having this conversation just because we didn't start a specific thread in the specific section

The censorship on the board is insane...

Alliances can go to war against each other but can't insult each other cause logic
    This post has already been reported.
  • not allowing insults on a board is not just this one, you are aware its in alot of other boards as well? Not every site is like 9gag or 4chan, hope your aware of this.
    Perma ban this idiot. Don't you get it, he'll keep on posting garbage cheating
    :quote: :rofl:
  • Lost One wrote:

The board rules are badly written

They can warn us and ban us for having this conversation just because we didn't start a specific thread in the specific section

The censorship on the board is insane...

Alliances can go to war against each other but can't insult each other cause logic
    The great irony here is that while you feel there is too much censorship, some, like I, feel a whole lot of crap falls through the cracks that never should have. Admins have the most unthankful, ungrateful job imaginable: no matter what they do, someone will bite off their heads. And they do it all for free.

Personally, I don't really care much about censorship of standard drama - I don't think it's necessary, but it's a fine line. I will not allow my 12 year old nephew to look over my shoulder while I play, if I cannot be sure that blatant racism, sexism and homophobia on the board is removed and banned immediately and consistently. As far as I am concerned, this forum is an 18+ forum for an 11+ game, age-wise. And that is not because of the half-naked chick pics.

Anyway, we are digressing pretty badly here - apologies to OP.

On the hit:

On the 'mild surprise' expressed previously in this thread at the lack of angry/negativity on my part, I'm not sure why that is. I can dislike someone on a personal level for crap they have pulled in the past, and still respect their game. I don't like (mis)use of BL, but that goes for everyone. Everything else about this hit was nice, as far as I'm concerned. I also don't see why there have to be anything shady about deep space hits, if they have been lying around for a while for anyone to find (the great irony here, of course, is that certain Unity members were quick to throw stones in a similar situation in another universe, but finds it incredibly outrageous when it's done against them).

Anyway, shame about a good account.
    "There isn't much that I feel I'd need/ A solid soul and the blood I bleed"
  • They can insult each other, but there are limits. Use the n-word around a minor and I hope moderators will pixel-bitchslap you black and blue. Same goes for similar vernacular. If you have to insult someone's race, gender or nationality to place a good zing, then you need to work on your insults, IMO.
    "There isn't much that I feel I'd need/ A solid soul and the blood I bleed"
  • Lost One wrote:

And why exactly can't enemies insult each other?
    Don't open Pandoras box man, you have no idea what you are doing. If insulting was allowed, admins would curse at us all the time and ban us when ever they want to.
    I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

Shout out to all my phlegmatics, cause no body cares about me!!!
    :thumbup:

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:
  • Lost One wrote:

And why exactly can't enemies insult each other?
    Because grown ups can wage a war verbally without insulting each other.

Cassiopeia wrote:

I also don't see why there have to be anything shady about deep space hits, if they have been lying around for a while for anyone to find (the great irony here, of course, is that certain Unity members were quick to throw stones in a similar situation in another universe, but finds it incredibly outrageous when it's done against them).
    Good post. (Though I don't know which hit or which universe or which Unity members you mean. I would appreciate a PM with insight on that though.)

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.