Top 02 - [TOT: 124.443.481.000] Kaldor & Tirnoch & proangel & Sol Invictus [Unity] vs. TheDevil (A: 20.507.925.000, D: 103.935.556.000) (TP: 25.795.494.797)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 02 - [TOT: 124.443.481.000] Kaldor & Tirnoch & proangel & Sol Invictus [Unity] vs. TheDevil (A: 20.507.925.000, D: 103.935.556.000) (TP: 25.795.494.797)

Before I continue with this posting I want to apologise for the delay. I wanted to get used to the new features of WBB4 and see the boards improved upon before I posted

Anyway... onto the thread everyone has waited for!

The background:

Part 1:

This saga first began when Segway first approached us in uni35 when we'd left/quit the uni post MW ban. He'd wanted to acquire the PowerRanger account but failed to do so. He was still "around" though enough that he'd come back into the picture later. That he did...

Fast forward to post merge. Unity had developed to a large alliance at this point and Baal wanted to retire from the game. That's where SegwayJesus came back in to acquire that account. At this point we decided to give him a chance although this chance expired when he proceeded to scrap the fleet Baal had and turned it into astro tech. Consider this straw 1

Part 2:

SegwayJesus at this point was alone and alliance-less. It didn't take him long before he idled & got crashed

Part 3:

Mindwar decided to retire and this is where Segway stepped back in. Mindwar didn't follow through however and Segway then quickly moved onto acquiring BaTTaL's account after he quit (not that any of us trusted him to fly a fleet at this point)

Part 4:

SegwayJesus acquired Mindwar's and PowerRanger account when Mindwar and DragianX decided to retire. He then proceeded to scrap DragianX's fleet into Mindwar's account, renamed Mindwar's account to TheDevil (as seen today). Both accounts left Unity and TheDevil proceeded to try and MD some of us out in G9. Consider this straw 2

Part 5:

Some time had passed and tensions cooled. We decided to give him a second chance in Unity to see if he make anything good of it. After long term inactivity he decided to scrap Mindwars fleet AGAINST ALL OUR ADVISEMENT. This was straw 3 and he left the alliance before we moved to remove him ourselves

It's somewhat important to note that we entered damage control mode in Unity and I proceeded to convince him that astrophysics lvl 29 was the best move for him to make. Given his previous history in keeping stuff he makes we thought it wouldn't be long before he'd lose it all. At least with the full fleet nobody could achieve this easily (that and he played vmode style with 5 or so minutes out of vmode). With a much smaller fleet this was obviously a much greater risk. When we managed to convince him to do astrophysics 29 and proceeded to "laugh out loud" :rofl:

Part 6:

It's important to stipulate that at this point I had him on my buddylist in an effort to try and develop closer relations and to see if we could, again, make anything of a closer relationship. However, Unity had noticed he'd began to idle with his new fleet a few times. I could've crashed him before however chose to wait... give him activity and give him a chance not to make the same error again. After a few times patience gave way and the end result is as you see below. Unity had realised at this point that either I'd be the one to smash the fleet or WM would. It was going to happen sooner or later. This was straw 4

The hit:

Sol Invictus spotted this fleet down on a 40 minute timer. There was no other activity anywhere else on the account so this was the final chance as far as I was concerned. I proceeded to boot him off my buddylist, flew and hit. I just want to add that buddylist or not, it was clear he was off anyway and I would've flown regardless

The dedications:

The biggest dedi goes to Sol Invictus for spotting the hit! Firestorm for being my RL OGaming buddy and Unity for being my OGame family :love:

and then ofcourse there's the haters, for being haters ofc. This tune is for you :thumbup:

This hit can also be considered as revenge for all those in Quantum & Izar that have been effected by his presence

On 08-11-2016 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Kaldor [Unity]

Battleship 1.000.000
    Destroyer 1.310.000
    Battlecruiser 1.000.000

Attacker Kaldor [Unity]

Light Fighter 10.000.000
    Heavy Fighter 250.000
    Cruiser 2.000.000

Attacker Tirnoch [Unity]

Espionage Probe 1

Attacker proangel [Unity]

Espionage Probe 1

Attacker Sol Invictus [Unity]

Espionage Probe 1

Defender TheDevil

Small Cargo 1.300.001
    Large Cargo 530.000
    Light Fighter 4.000.988
    Recycler 900.011
    Espionage Probe 2.310

Deathstar 6.002
    Rocket Launcher 14.371
    Light Laser 16.489
    Heavy Laser 682
    Gauss Cannon 288
    Plasma Turret 548
    Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Kaldor [Unity]

Battleship 950.342 ( -49.658 )
    Destroyer 1.244.446 ( -65.554 )
    Battlecruiser 950.135 ( -49.865 )

Attacker Kaldor [Unity]

Light Fighter 9.480.609 ( -519.391 )
    Heavy Fighter 237.682 ( -12.318 )
    Cruiser 1.900.175 ( -99.825 )

Attacker Tirnoch [Unity]

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Attacker proangel [Unity]

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Attacker Sol Invictus [Unity]

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Defender TheDevil

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    241.310.989 Metal, 144.512.577 Crystal and 93.023.431 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 20.507.925.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 103.935.556.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 27.234.182.800 metal and 18.590.390.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 478.846.997 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 16.183.112.789
    Crystal: 11.450.293.577
    Deuterium: -1.837.911.569
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 25.795.494.797 units.

The attacker(s) lost a total of 6.208.759 honour points.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -57.125.124.489
    Crystal: -39.377.217.077
    Deuterium: -7.912.061.431
    The defender(s) lost a total of 104.414.402.997 units.
    The defender(s) won a total of 1.908.664 honour points.

GL rebuilding

oh and as we're living in turbulent times I figured I'd share a tune to suit...

sorry for the incoming :censored: storm :oops:

~ Top 10s: 13(17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 78.662 ~
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

The post was edited 12 times, last by Rav3n ().

• [TOT: 124.443.481.000] Kaldor & Tirnoch & proangel & Sol Invictus [Unity] vs. TheDevil (A: 20.507.925.000, D: 103.935.556.000) (TP: 25.795.494.797)

:censored:

You know what I'm going to say, and you know what I'm going to do next also.
    Warned. ~Rav3n

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rav3n ().

• Dude, everyone saw that fleet sitting. If warmachine had been around the evening before, it'd have been long gone. If he had been around the day before that, it'd have been long gone.

I hope you're proud of hitting someone who considered you their friend, however at least this was not an organized push.
    And yeah, making him do Astro 29 and thus have him completely waste those res definitely was one of your brightest decisions ever. Hope you feel proud about that too.

FRD, it seems your accounts can be acquired again. So it might be rather fitting to say GLiRL here.

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
    Advanceds: 100+
    Superadvanceds: 40+
    Rip-Kills: 6000+
    Top 10's: 7

• that image is epic, it was hard to come up with all those straws and lame embarrassing story :D

So 4 straws r allowed in the big staff family unity alliance, good to know.

Who will be next? Tirnoch? you need more profits so you can easily crush war_machine, so that is more then obvious, oh no wait it will be again blackmass, he will "steal" the account, you gave him after he let you crush him even you two where friends before that, will join another alliance that works with unity, and that will be his 4th straw, and will bow down to you again, so in the end he will get a even better account in unity. NOT BAD.

I guess that's why you where banned in quantum in the last days.

I need to start watch my friends with fleets, so i can use this pathetic and embarrassing excuse to crush them,and to be even easy-er i add them in buddy and alliance so i have the on-off, so i don't "work" so much on the hit "hey i watched you, not watched our enemy's, and i saw you idling, and i decided to crush you"

I get DM to play against "players" like you, but you sorry dude try to sell something to every non objective person around here BIG BS.

May the FORCE PUSH be with you Shadow Staff.

Edit: Also: was not the rank 1 account in quantum named the devil few weeks ago? did he gave you the account, got another one and you crushed it, damn!!!

You've been warned for your conduct time and time again and I'm quite frankly getting sick of your attitude, particularly towards the team. How you haven't been permabanned yet is beyond me, but keep this up and that exactly what you'll be getting.
    Warned... heavily. ~Rav3n

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rav3n ().

• Nice hit man and passable profit. we all saw this coming, it was just a matter of getting him before someone else X( fr defender
    -----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
    If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

-----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

Former IO.org god
  • Jesus this guy is really no comment shame waste the best account arround like this but well ...
    Even if hurt me saw that even if the acc is not mine anymore since a long ago...
    But from other side 'am happy this kid got some RICH dady sidrom thinking money is skill and he was always wrong even "buyed @ least 3 acc witch i have the proff of that" accounts ends like this shame on u Segwayjesus AKA ThommasAndersen..
    @Bibas dude keep in silence when u dont know what u talking about hit ..was so fair
    and i doubt somenone arround offer u 6k real chips to be smashed like that ...so keep on ur ignorance before claim push or so or just dont spam junk on boards
    About the hit, nice profit inded and keep on fire .
    Flops Of The Millennium

W4R_MaChINE RIO_1 -654.846.503
    Hummer RIO_1 -132.102.307
    BigBoy RIO_1 -75.189.404
  • I must admit that as an outsider, it is getting hard to keep track on who's-who and who hits who in Quantum.

That being said, I am in awe of the stupidity at display here. Scrapping the #1 fleet, but only the fireheavy part of it, severely weakening the account while pissing off everybody around you and being a general all-round noob - yeah that seems a novel idea >_>
    56G TD, Top 1 solo
    61G TD, Top 1 ACS

Kamil wrote:

Authority and rules are created to be opposed :D
  • It is beginning to be a cliche with big accounts, a pusher accuses another pusher of pushing and later backstabbs him, adds a few more irrelevant informations to it, so a few people can partly trust him, few don't want to read it at all and the rest don't care about it.

Admins let players accuse others of scrapping accounts, as you can all see, in some cases.

+1 from me => Doesn't matter that I had him in my blist, was obvious that he had no activity anywhere :D :) xD =) xD x) ;) ;D

P.S.

Every betrayal comes with a glorious story ... <Sarcasm>

This really doesn't add anything except an excuse to incite additional flaming and/or trolling. I'll let it slide this time, but know that we don't let anyone accuse anyone else, or at least not in public forums such as these. Please choose your words more carefully in future.
    ~Rav3n
    I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

Shout out to all my phlegmatics, cause no body cares about me!!!
    :thumbup:

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:

• I know tempers are high right now, but you ALL need to calm down pretty quickly. Warnings have been issued and we will be monitoring closely from now on.

From this post onwards, we will be taking a zero tolerance approach towards any rule breaks, no matter how minor. Consider this your only friendly warning on the matter.

EDIT: @Kaldor Please PM me when you want this this moved to Top 10.

OGame.org Super Moderator || OGame.us Super Game Operator
    My team is: Bully Ray, Clittle, Gebrunn, Strider
    Save yourselves from our wrath: Read the rules!

• obvious push hit you nub zomg how could you do this
    jk
    amazing hit bro, epic profits,as always , keep it coming

devil, being rank 1 was too much to handle?, FR, at least you have some pretty high techs

lol at the comments of the pro players :p, a good laugh is always well received

"I am a 2D oppai/petanko lolicon and I am proud of it."
    But I'm not limited to lolis.
    -Taiga, 2016
    Don't bother searching, for somebody like me
    Click here for board rules :)
    Smod
    My team: arMakedon, Handicapparking, Blondu, Legacyofdawn

• wow
    ive heard stories about this new owner doing the exact same thing in other universes.... he spends thousands of dollars on a top account.. scrapes the entire fleet... invests all the scraped ress into mines and research and astro tech... and then gets the account crashed. at first I didnt want to believe that someone would actually do this but hey.... CFS.

at least it wasnt an attack on deep space this time

it really is a shame to see the #1 fleet scraped. such an excellent account with excellent mines and great techs. oh well. thats one less support fleet to worry about.
    If you can't be a yardstick, be a ruler. If you cant be a ruler, be a king.
    RIPS KILLED: 58,531

• I really wanted to like this hit. It's a big boom, it has use of fireorder, and it has a story for context. All of which are huge plusses.

However, I'm a hardliner when it comes to buddylist. As far as I'm concerned you do not attack anyone within 12 hrs of removing them from your buddylist, same principle as when war is declared. Anything less is dirty in my eyes. To remove and launch is the same thing as attacking while they are on. And that is sub-par behaviour for a good player.

Congrats on the big boom though. I would say FR defender but well.
    "There isn't much that I feel I'd need/ A solid soul and the blood I bleed"
  • Big, BIG boom, but you dont hit people on your buddy list, (unless he was removed before the fleet was spotted), its just not cool. Understandable reason but not honorable.

I would say fast rebuild... but I think "fast account jump" might serve better :) Enjoy your profits Kaldor, put it into astro tech....
    Perma ban this idiot. Don't you get it, he'll keep on posting garbage cheating
    :quote: :rofl:
  • Kaldor,Sol Invictus or just Unity, your exellence brought this outstanding crush on him.
    Congratz, GG.

"TheDevil" GLRL

SEARCHING FOR TOP 50 ACC- ANY SPEED UNIVERSE !!!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    long ago ... MU35
    'Lucky666'
  • Kaldor wrote:

Before I continue with this posting I want to apologise for the delay. I wanted to get used to the new features of WBB4 and see the boards improved upon before I posted

Anyway... onto the thread everyone has waited for!

The background:

Part 1:

This saga first began when Segway first approached us in uni35 when we'd left/quit the uni post MW ban. He'd wanted to acquire the PowerRanger account but failed to do so. He was still "around" though enough that he'd come back into the picture later. That he did...

Fast forward to post merge. Unity had developed to a large alliance at this point and Baal wanted to retire from the game. That's where SegwayJesus came back in to acquire that account. At this point we decided to give him a chance although this chance expired when he proceeded to scrap the fleet Baal had and turned it into astro tech. Consider this straw 1

Part 2:

SegwayJesus at this point was alone and alliance-less. It didn't take him long before he idled & got crashed

Part 3:

Mindwar decided to retire and this is where Segway stepped back in. Mindwar didn't follow through however and Segway then quickly moved onto acquiring BaTTaL's account after he quit (not that any of us trusted him to fly a fleet at this point)

Part 4:

SegwayJesus acquired Mindwar's and PowerRanger account when Mindwar and DragianX decided to retire. He then proceeded to scrap DragianX's fleet into Mindwar's account, renamed Mindwar's account to TheDevil (as seen today). Both accounts left Unity and TheDevil proceeded to try and MD some of us out in G9. Consider this straw 2

Part 5:

Some time had passed and tensions cooled. We decided to give him a second chance in Unity to see if he make anything good of it. After long term inactivity he decided to scrap Mindwars fleet AGAINST ALL OUR ADVISEMENT. This was straw 3 and he left the alliance before we moved to remove him ourselves

It's somewhat important to note that we entered damage control mode in Unity and I proceeded to convince him that astrophysics lvl 29 was the best move for him to make. Given his previous history in keeping stuff he makes we thought it wouldn't be long before he'd lose it all. At least with the full fleet nobody could achieve this easily (that and he played vmode style with 5 or so minutes out of vmode). With a much smaller fleet this was obviously a much greater risk. When we managed to convince him to do astrophysics 29 and proceeded to "laugh out loud" :rofl:

Part 6:

It's important to stipulate that at this point I had him on my buddylist in an effort to try and develop closer relations and to see if we could, again, make anything of a closer relationship. However, Unity had noticed he'd began to idle with his new fleet a few times. I could've crashed him before however chose to wait... give him activity and give him a chance not to make the same error again. After a few times patience gave way and the end result is as you see below. Unity had realised at this point that either I'd be the one to smash the fleet or WM would. It was going to happen sooner or later. This was straw 4

The hit:

Sol Invictus spotted this fleet down on a 40 minute timer. There was no other activity anywhere else on the account so this was the final chance as far as I was concerned. I proceeded to boot him off my buddylist, flew and hit. I just want to add that buddylist or not, it was clear he was off anyway and I would've flown regardless

The dedications:

The biggest dedi goes to Sol Invictus for spotting the hit! Firestorm for being my RL OGaming buddy and Unity for being my OGame family :love:

and then ofcourse there's the haters, for being haters ofc. This tune is for you :thumbup:

This hit can also be considered as revenge for all those in Quantum & Izar that have been effected by his presence

Blablablablablabla bla bla .......

You could just wrote something like "Yeah, I just wanted to grow up my ego, so I crashed him with my bigger fleet." I really don't understand why every bigger hit must be preceeded by this mind-vomit crap.
  • Nice hit and all. After quitting almost 8 years ago this is the reason I still lurk on the boards, to see the Odrama. Shame about the mod ruining it.

Love the hit, shame about that account but meh. Any bets on who will get to 1kkk points first?

PS: Am I the only one curious about the open admission that accounts can be purchased for cash?

By "ruining it", do you mean doing my job? ~Rav3n

Yup; There was barely mild flaming, nothing out of hands. Every now and then some moderator comes around that feels the need to enforce the rules ad literam.

Espiro says:
    me bites magus
    Espiro says:
    hmmm yummy

The post was edited 2 times, last by magus_18 ().