State of Unity right now

• Well seems that Unity is pretty much dead. The main problem is that we can not even get the last twitch of hope with merging, because there is no uni which we can merge with. The server is down to 1300 players, of which probably half are in V mode... New universes every month or so open, and pull away players from the old servers, plus the gap between the top and new players is high now... I don't think we can do anything about it, and that it will only get worst.
    • Who cares, again and again same story, they open new uni every 2 months, people spend a lot of DM in start, then they lose accounts and universe slowly become dead :)
      Just be a miner and w8 for merge :D

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
    • Pffff.... back in the days, I am talking about 2010, I've heard the same thing. The uni is dead. Ogame should stop opening new uni's. We need a merge.

It's all about the money. Gameforge looks at the numbers and I think the numbers for them are the best when they open a new uni. So what do you think they'll do for the future?
      Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    • Butcher2 wrote:

Pffff.... back in the days, I am talking about 2010, I've heard the same thing. The uni is dead. Ogame should stop opening new uni's. We need a merge.

It's all about the money. Gameforge looks at the numbers and I think the numbers for them are the best when they open a new uni. So what do you think they'll do for the future?
      Nothing, like always, but we also cant do nothing about that, we can play, and w8 for merge :)
      I dont have problem with that, its x5 eco uni, so its okay for me to be a miner :)

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
    • I could ruin some top100 accounts if you have accounts and need players really bad, what more can I say, I am trying to help you guys (Naah, just trolling you all)...
      I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

Shout out to all my phlegmatics, cause no body cares about me!!!
      :thumbup:

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:
    • You maybe feel better if you see the top100 ranked players in Ganimed trolololo
      Never seen anything crazy like that :)
      Too much x2 speed Unis in the past two years, idk why they did that...
      I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

Shout out to all my phlegmatics, cause no body cares about me!!!
      :thumbup:

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:
    • It has been the same since "The good old days" New ACS came in and players did not have to collaborate and time joint attacks anymore. All games evolve. I was very sad at the death of the old Uni14 where i started playing, but yes. I believe new Unis are opening way to often.

No electrons were harmed in the creation, transmission or reading of
      this message. However, many were excited and some may well have enjoyed
      the experience.
    • Is not a bad thing to open new unis so frequently, players want and need a fast " second chance". You can't force free people to play only to be farms.
      If players are unhappy in present uni and they feel they have no chance beating the top 100, they will quit , no matter what (new uni or not )

Players like very much speed unis but only few are able and have time to play such demanding universes.

What i think it will be good is to have more frequent merges
    • Yeah and merge should be fair ones like the last one i faced was kinda unfair for the people of nekkar and Vega
      because uni 30 and jupiter accounts were quite strong
      me being rank 2nd fleeter of nekkar dropping into rank 25 or so was pretty much bad lol !
      but then again i carried on playing but many felt bad loosing so much ranks after merge and they quit like the rank 1 player of Vega was Adaro
      and after merge from nekkar , uni 30 and jupiter his rank was 81 ( point wise)

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 50+