[TOT: 23.336.064.000] lynn (aka MindWar) & proangel [Unity] vs. Sweeney Todd [NBT] (A: 3.354.255.000, D: 19.981.809.000) (TP: 6.932.097.192)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Its true this defender i see post of him/her everywhere lol
    But doesn't make him/her bad or anything .

Enjoy the profit attackers
    FR defender

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 50+

• carbon wrote:

Its true this defender i see post of him/her everywhere lol
    But doesn't make him/her bad or anything .

Enjoy the profit attackers
    FR defender

Probably because he's one of the few genuinely nice people in the game. His network is huge, lots of people to tip his hat at.

Anyway, FR Sweeney, you'll be fine.
    "There isn't much that I feel I'd need/ A solid soul and the blood I bleed"
  • Lovely teamwork and kind of sick profit if i may say. FR sweeny, at least you will have some of it back right away :)
    -----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
    If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

-----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

Former IO.org god
  • Blackmass wrote:

Im going to put a stop to this nonesense I know who the REAL URZA IS AND ITS NOT YOU name thief. and i know for a fact every thing you said that got removed is more than likely a lie now we can find out and call you out on it. you dont want that to happen now back to the hit again great hit and profits guys good job and well earned . and fr Sweeney you will be back in no time at all.

lynn stole 2 accounts from RoLUE in not so distant past, one of which is named Kaldor at the moment and most likely being played by him.

And no, the way i described in my deleted post was not how lynn acquired those accounts, because in RoLUE we are gentlemen. 8)

At one point i tried hard to like lynn but failed, mostly due to her unpredictable personality. But we were kind of close and shared some rsecrets with each other.

Normally i respect peoples secrets but not lynn's, because:

1. She betrayed me.
    2. Considering how she obtained her stolen accounts, her condition was not the best kept secret anyway.

Last but not least, Quantum's top account was built by solidarity yet lynn somehow (i actually know how) laid her hands on it, and she was trying to sell it for $6k plus to a dude named XDR-Kayma or something like that. It would be sad if anyone other than solidarity himself sold it. :P

Glorious 1
  • Guys like you Sweeney since you trash mutual enemies, once you start going against each other the story is going to change.

urza wrote:

Blackmass wrote:

Im going to put a stop to this nonesense I know who the REAL URZA IS AND ITS NOT YOU name thief. and i know for a fact every thing you said that got removed is more than likely a lie now we can find out and call you out on it. you dont want that to happen now back to the hit again great hit and profits guys good job and well earned . and fr Sweeney you will be back in no time at all.
    lynn stole 2 accounts from RoLUE in not so distant past, one of which is named Kaldor at the moment and most likely being played by him.

And no, the way i described in my deleted post was not how lynn acquired those accounts, because in RoLUE we are gentlemen. 8)

At one point i tried hard to like lynn but failed, mostly due to her unpredictable personality. But we were kind of close and shared some rsecrets with each other.

Normally i respect peoples secrets but not lynn's, because:

1. She betrayed me.
    2. Considering how she obtained her stolen accounts, her condition was not the best kept secret anyway.

Last but not least, Quantum's top account was built by solidarity yet lynn somehow (i actually know how) laid her hands on it, and she was trying to sell it for $6k plus to a dude named XDR-Kayma or something like that. It would be sad if anyone other than solidarity himself sold it. :P
    Maybe she wanted to spend it with Soli, it is a huge amount of money. Maybe she wanted to spend her money to buy BCs or Ds (Battle Cruisers and Destroyers), but Urza knows what I am talking about. I saw what you wrote there also about lynn, I still can't erase that sentence from my head, nor can I understand the full evil meaning of it, it still haunts me...
    I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

Shout out to all my phlegmatics, cause no body cares about me!!!
    :thumbup:

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:
  • B----ImmaBoss wrote:

nor can I understand the full evil meaning of it, it still haunts me...

Sometimes it is what it is, there is no deeper meaning. You seem to be a young lad, a lesson you could make out of it, perhaps, could be to smarten up as a man on your way forward.

Sorry if you are one of those who is disappointed by lynn in some way.

P.S. everything i posted is first hand information, what she told directly to me on various platforms. It could all be her imagination, who knows what crosses a person like lynn's mind?

but if thats the case, it would be all the way more disheartening, considering how out of touch with reality she is.

Glorious 1

The post was edited 4 times, last by urza ().

• Who are you ingame big man? ;) Judging by that attitude of yours you better have a huge fleet to make up for it. But then again we all know you're just some loser who begged Tirnoch for res the other day and then cried when he didn't get any.

What I said was that Kaldor was the only one who launched on my full fleet until yesterday, obviously. And that also obviously, or even more so, states that you in particular did not "try to hit me" as you previously mentioned.

However, you're just a troll and I could care less about your opinion.

As for carbon: if you have seen me everywhere here on the boards, that means you're also present everywhere... So then you might be able to tell me what's bad about having a look at other universes with or without having friends over there?

@elvir: that's rich coming from someone who stole an acc with 60kk points in fleet and when he trashed it got his friend's 130kk points miner banned too.
    And just for your information: I built this fleet myself. Took me 5 months of which I was vmoded for 85% so yeah. It hurts to lose it, but it's not a big deal.
    I'll be laughing when Keith hits you in Cygnus :)

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
    Advanceds: 100+
    Superadvanceds: 40+
    Rip-Kills: 6000+
    Top 10's: 7
  • Calling guys losers and saying that you will be happy when someone loses his fleet doesn't make you a genuinely nice person, which proves what I have said about you. But I see suckups everywhere these days. Some players are sucking up to you here so hard, so deep in your trash, I can only see their heads out of your recyclers Sweeney...

That with Tirnoch was a tactic that didn't work, rarely anyone knows my account in Quantum, if you want I can pay you a visit these days :)
    I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:
  • You can't know my ingame nickname, I can only pay you a visit, one those has to be, then you can assume if it was me or no :)

Also I know who urza is, but idk if Lynn knows. Lynn give us a sign :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by B----ImmaBoss ().

• We are all deep space accounts, only WM,Tirnoch and Kaldor are actual accounts hahahaha

• Someone talks the talk and someone walks the walk.

But tell me, why would you be trashing a girl from another Uni? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• B----ImmaBoss wrote:

Someone talks the talk and someone walks the walk.

But tell me, why would you be trashing a girl from another Uni? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lynn used to go by the alias airhead, and is one of the oldest RoLUE members still around. She is real oldschol, been around since 2005.

she mysteriously popped up a while ago and we welcomed her. gave her our biggest miners. but she decided to join on the side of our enemies, namely rabid bunnies alliance, some of who play quantum.

she betrayed us, i bring the game to her playground.

oh and your right, i both talk the talk and walk the walk, while also chewing a gum.

Glorious 1