Caveira (BAC) vs. Usisac [Svinje] (A: 20.000.000, D: 0) = [TOT: 20.000.000]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Caveira (BAC) vs. Usisac [Svinje] (A: 20.000.000, D: 0) = [TOT: 20.000.000]

He don`t known how to build his acount alone. He don`t known how to play this gane, noob....
      :rofl:

2 DS down....

Moon quake 29.11.2016 07:25:39

A fleet from

Bay deut [x:xxx:x] has arrived on the moon of your planet on solarkraftwerk [x:xxx:x]. Small quakes on your moon indicate a failed attack on the moon`s structure. Suddenly, the quakes stop. A gigantic explosion shakes space. The attacking fleet vanishes from the locator screens. Something must have gone wrong.

Moon destruction chance: 9.9 % DS destruction chance: 46 %

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.
    • You realize that the only reason you still have a fleet is because your moon stood right?

Surely you must understand that...
      Surely to God you must know that you would not be here had the moon blown.

Caveria was able to come to your ss, you were offline long enough for the MDs to hit and yet hes the noob? lol

Sig by Blackmass
    • Lol, your friend its a big noob :check: ....

He lost 5 DS, haha....
      :xeno:

You're wrong and you're only little boy....
      ^^

....and pusher, you dont known build alone your account....

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.