SefMasina list of Noobs !!!

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SefMasina list of Noobs !!!

Considering that I am the biggest and the most dangerous fleeter on this server last few years I decided to publish the unofficial NoOb list of Quantum... :flexmuscles: :flexmuscles:
      Traveling thousand miles long journey on different galaxy, I met a lot of noobs, but on this occasion I would single out a few of them, several of them major and awkward noobs. This list will be extended every few days until the final day when we choose the biggest noob this universe !!! :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

sefMasina/bossMachine – bigger, stronger, faster then you NoOb!!!! :D

And don t forget: Night is dark and full of Noobs !!!

Other members of the forum can be included with the nomination of some noobs and comments on existing nominations

First on the list is a forced vacation moded noob called Tirnoch ... He has already appeared in sefMasina clinic to help noobs, what do you think is there a chance for his recovery ??
      "The night is dark and full of Noobs" :check:
      I want to be Peppa !!
      Invincible warrior and eternal ruler of the galaxy - sefMasina

The post was edited 1 time, last by sefMasina ().

• Tirnoch wrote:

damn, I feel honoured to be on your list sef
      and yeah, I can't be helped, there is hardly a bigger noob than me I guess :dead:

Again you're wrong ... you're not the only one, other candidates will be added later ...now sefMasina needs to sleep (sleep beauty).
      I'm glad you called your noob buddies to defend you...
      ;( ;( ;( :tongue: :tongue:
      I want to be Peppa !!
    • I got to ask this but that might be you Sefnoob you spotted 200kk resources sitting behind 0 gauss cannons and a handful of pt.s and didnt launch on a planet you can lanx . whats up with that .

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • Blackmass wrote:

I got to ask this but that might be you Sefnoob you spotted 200kk resources sitting behind 0 gauss cannons and a handful of pt.s and didnt launch on a planet you can lanx . whats up with that .

You are too easy target for me... you're not interesting to me...also I felt your scent of noob

:blackeye:
      I want to be Peppa !!
    • Oh Mr Sefboss you sillywilly. I respectfully request to be put at the top of your list, please bash me like one of your french-fries. You know where to find me :*
      -----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
      If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

-----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

Former IO.org god
    • let s continue :P :P

I have to mention one of the most promising candidates to win the title NoOb of the year, his name is QTEKK - he was also 15 days of forced vacation... :blackeye: :blackeye: I hope that forced vacation helped for his recovery :this: :rofl:
      his statements are still being recounted across the infinite galaxies.He is also known as KingOfNoObs - the one and only QTEKK
      I want to be Peppa !!
    • hmmm im a noob hu well i guess playing since 07 and teaching myself how to play with the help of the faqs and guides dont count then .

imagine that to bad the ones calling others noobs are hiding their own dark little secrets now aint they.
      So i guess i will have to break down and build a fleet and put my captains hat back on and show my old colors again . thought i could just relax and mine here. but thats not to be so be it then.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • I m so scared of you :rofl: :rolleyes:
      you're hiding behind yours ally-fleeters and they used you to sell them cheaply deut !

play Tetris, leave ogame to pro fleeters like I m !!
      I want to be Peppa !!
    • I am quite certain I have a place on that list too, but my question is what makes a player a 'noob'? Someone who believes that they cannot be hit and that if they are then there is some reason for it beyond their control (so they think that it is not their fault), someone who has been hit numerous times, or someone who reacts badly to any 'hostile' action, like the player who ipms another for being probed once?
      Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
      You actually are insane
    • sefMasina wrote:

let s continue :P :P

I have to mention one of the most promising candidates to win the title NoOb of the year, his name is QTEKK - he was also 15 days of forced vacation... :blackeye: :blackeye: I hope that forced vacation helped for his recovery :this: :rofl:
      his statements are still being recounted across the infinite galaxies.He is also known as KingOfNoObs - the one and only QTEKK

I have to admit, best dedication to my hard work in the ogame account I have ever received. Besides that said, I have to admit as well that counting till 7 (because I was banned for 7 days) is quite hard for some. We keep in touch Sefloser, since we always have such nice chats and talks here at the forum.

Ps. Sefloser is not available much, he is doing a study for justice to join the justice league. He will be the new badman.

“Nobody panics when things go “according to plan”. Even if the plan is horrifying!” - Joker