End of year awards 2016

• End of year awards 2016

Someone needed to start it off... :vain:

Rules: no one can vote themselves, and you can only use a players name once :complaingrumble:
      Just a bit of fun which will hopefully spark some debate :thumbsup:

Best all round player

Best and most productive fleeter

Best and most productive miner

Most hated player

Player most missed

Best hit of 2016

Funniest hit of 2016

Player most hit of 2016

Most Persistant Rebuilder this year

Most promising New Comer who began in 2015/2016

Add any others who need a mention for the sake of it :thumbup:
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44, Taurus, Kallisto, Polaris
      Active: Taurus & Polaris
      Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 130
      Posted HoFs in Polaris since May 2017: 2
    • Yeah, in the New Years spirit lets all say who we hate the most :D :) '.) B) =) =D
      I wasn't sure if I would write this, but here it goes: The problem with the world is that stupid people are self-confident and intelligent people are full of doubt! 8)

Shout out to all my phlegmatics, cause no body cares about me!!!
      :thumbup:

You are here to hunt me down, I wont show my rabbit ears until you leave! :saint:
    • Most hated is definitely Spook/Freedom, at least it used to be anyway. There is no other real contender for this category. Annoyed a lot of players with those probes lol

Most missed dare I say is "King of Taurus" or jack the ripper. He did keep this uni interesting with his playing style

Shalashaska or Texminer both could fit the persistant rebuilder category

Have seen quite a lot from Kingredpepper so possibly could be considered best fleeter

Best miner very hard to say since that basically means whoever has the highest economy points

The rest i'm not sure about
      Pm me in game if you need to sell deut
      Rate 2.4 - 1.4 - 1
    • Best all round player : akula

Best and most productive fleeter : KRP

Best and most productive miner : Darkest lord

Most hated player : all pushers literally.

Player most missed : harv. he played fairly with good skill.

Best hit of 2016 : TOP 01 - nadojomsalza [Simple] & AKULA [INYEON] & Nike [COREA] & BOSS [FZN] & Antis [GOSU] vs. King Of Taurus [SMD] ~ [TD: 88.38bn] the biggest pusher down. good for this universe. when the universe merged i was thinking to fight against him. i had to be here.

Most Persistant Rebuilder this year : antis.
    • Best all round player

i would say Akula or Justice

KRP

darkest_lord

Most hated player

i would say spook cuz of his probes lol

Best hit of 2016

the one against king of taurus

Shalashaska but i think that is quite good cuz he keep coming from the ashes and still active

MOD: Cygnus, Quantum, Rigel
    • Best all round player
      Bit hard to decide. It's either AKULA or Justice due to both being top 10 in eco/research/military. At the and i'd go with Justice because of better resource management - i don't know AKULA's reasons for going so early for 14th planet, but astro 25 with 75mil points is no go.

Spook. Checking Taurus hof section speaks by itself. +it's year 2016 awards, not last quater of 2016. He's been really consistent with making hofs through the year.

Darkest lord. Not to much to discuss

Most hated player
      Jack the ripper/King of taurus. Spook is annoying, but KOT was hated. There were many dirty plays from him and just pure fact that i know amount of players that wanted to crash him after merge.

Player most missed
      Taur. While he more or less left in 2015, he still owned the account in 2016 with getting out of v-mode few times.

Best hit of 2016
      TOP 06 - [TOT: 13.596.755.000] HQL & KingRedPepper [GOSU] vs. Estel [VOID] (A: 2.671.045.000, D: 10.925.710.000)
      I'd choose this one over KOT crash. Insane profit here and KOT pretty much left his fleet sitting there. While personally there was bigger joy seeing him crashed, hit on Estel was more impressive.

Funniest hit of 2016
      TOP 03 - [TOT: 15.409.774.000] King Of Taurus [SMD] vs. Shalashaska [ARCADIA] (A: 3.380.940.000, D: 12.028.834.000)
      TOP 02 - goldbar [IBUYDEUT] & AKULA [INYEON] & KingRedPepper [GOSU] & HQL & Justice [COREA] vs. NISMO [DoD] ~ [TD: 64.16G]
      Can't decide between these two. Same with last year funniest hit, knowing some backstory and some observation makes it really funny. I'm sure Shala still remember our conversation few days before he got crashed.

Player most hit of 2016
      Balmore was quite often on the wrong side of the HoF.

Shalashaska my man :D

Noone.
    • Best all round player

AKULA. he did well in every part.

KRP. no dobut.

raptor. I think he shows the miner's textbook.

Most hated player

This is a war game. hate is everyone. but I specially pick 'the cheaters'

Player most missed

As miner, I nominate miner : zapio

Best hit of 2016

In this year, there are lots of great hit.

If I choose one: TOP 02 - goldbar [IBUYDEUT] & AKULA [INYEON] & KingRedPepper [GOSU] & HQL & Justice [COREA] vs. NISMO [DoD] ~ [TD: 64.16G]

Funniest hit of 2016

TOP 03 - [TOT: 28.996.370.000] goldbar [IBUYDEUT] & KingRedPepper [GOSU] vs. Shalashaska [ARCADIA] (A: 5.114.726.000, D: 23.881.644.000)

No comment.

Ogame.org uni zagadra NO.1 (2014.6-2016.3)
    • Hey! How come I am finding about this 'til now?! Haha Nice to see some people voting for as the Most Persistent Rebuilder :D I gotta say, you either love it or hate it and that's the name of the game

Best all round player

For this, well, it's kinda hard since forum threads mean nothing. I gotta say that Zap, he recently demonstrated that he has some math skills when we defended e-Kolo from Pervy Sage.

I don't say Akula because Akula only shows up every now and then. He's not the boogey-man, he's the guy you call to kill the boogey-man :rofl:

KingRedPepper, you totally should get a break from the PC mate haha

Darkest Lord hands down, plus, he's a good fella.

Most hated player

Based on the comments that I always get to see in the forums, I'd say Freedom (Spook). Those probes man... immortals! Besides, this is a game, no reason to hate anyone.

Player most missed

TheBoogeyMan, man, you were quite the character and a really good friend. Hope everything is doing well in RL. And Taur, he was a good player too.

Best hit of 2016

KoT's downfall hands down. Huge numbers.

Funniest hit of 2016

Mine lol (both lol x2) @Cotxe, I definitely remember our conversation previous getting hit by Jack lol haha something similar happened before I got crashed for a second time. Funny though, dunno why, but I feel that the Jack hit was on 2015 though it was this year. Silly me

Player most hit of 2016

There are several, but recently I've seen Kyomage and some others in the wrong side of the board :/ But there are a few pinatas out there.

Well, I can't vote for myself haha so I gotta say Raul Duke or Estel perhaps?

P.S: My rebuild going alright :) all nice and slow ;)

Hmmm I guess the people that came from the merge, cuz new names in the forum are rare things to spot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shalashaska ().