Top 07 -- MikeGrinder [Fleet] vs. DUNE [Cartel] ~ (TD: 588.38M)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 07 -- MikeGrinder [Fleet] vs. DUNE [Cartel] ~ (TD: 588.38M)

Greetings Oberon,

Hope you guys don't mind if I go ahead and post my first HoF.

I saw my old friend DUNE, so I paid him a visit.

On 08-01-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker MikeGrinder [Fleet]

Bomber 10
    Destroyer 1.000
    Battleship 12.478
    Battlecruiser 5.331
    Cruiser 38.956
    Light Fighter 248.398
    Heavy Fighter 3.000

Defender DUNE [Cartel]

Small Cargo 15
    Large Cargo 800
    Light Fighter 10
    Colony Ship 3
    Recycler 50
    Espionage Probe 84
    Solar Satellite 300
    Deathstar 12
    Rocket Launcher 50.000
    Light Laser 40.000
    Gauss Cannon 100
    Ion Cannon 5.000
    Plasma Turret 1.000
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker MikeGrinder [Fleet]

Bomber 10 ( -0 )
    Destroyer 988 ( -12 )
    Battleship 12.235 ( -243 )
    Battlecruiser 5.234 ( -97 )
    Cruiser 38.063 ( -893 )
    Light Fighter 235.355 ( -13.043 )
    Heavy Fighter 2.938 ( -62 )

Defender DUNE [Cartel]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    26.063.913 Metal, 11.645.568 Crystal and 1.223.653 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 103.014.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 485.374.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 96.121.200 metal and 57.085.700 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 38.933.134 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    96.121.200 Metal and 57.096.900 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 50.259.113
    Crystal: 41.075.468
    Deuterium: -2.197.347
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 89.137.234 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -313.513.913
    Crystal: -167.089.568
    Deuterium: -43.703.653
    The defender(s) lost a total of 524.307.134 units.

BUYING DEUT, PM ME IN-GAME OR BOARD
    Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
  • Artificiu wrote:

Gotta love dem dead unis ! Gj on joinig fleet :) 1 sided uni
    Didn't you just get banned? What are you talking about 1 sided? The universe is pretty balanced from what I see.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Flops of the Century:

• this uni is hella balanced. any person with the right skill set and time can get ahead. its 70 df.... Mike had number fleet in cygnus with similar specs. If he agrees with me its balanced. You can take it to the bank its still balanced. The small point difference from 1 to 10 and the overall just being 4kk fleet points. THis isnt anything to be upset at right now. These are all transition fleets that some will lose and some will become miners. Til number gets 10kk at least there is not such thing as one sided cant be 5 team acs and 70 df. I can draw for profit in this uni with enough recs. my two cents uh huh lol
  • Rocky Balboa wrote:

this uni is hella balanced. any person with the right skill set and time can get ahead. its 70 df.... Mike had number fleet in cygnus with similar specs. If he agrees with me its balanced. You can take it to the bank its still balanced. The small point difference from 1 to 10 and the overall just being 4kk fleet points. THis isnt anything to be upset at right now. These are all transition fleets that some will lose and some will become miners. Til number gets 10kk at least there is not such thing as one sided cant be 5 team acs and 70 df. I can draw for profit in this uni with enough recs. my two cents uh huh lol
    Had number 1 fleet in cyg and is now perma banned because he couldn't get their fairly :blackeye:
    Uni is a bit lob sided in military strength but he might get perma ban here too if doesn't give the account back soon :rofl:
    FRD, try and move the res to other side of the table if their is a next time.
  • Gnasher wrote:

Rocky Balboa wrote:

this uni is hella balanced. any person with the right skill set and time can get ahead. its 70 df.... Mike had number fleet in cygnus with similar specs. If he agrees with me its balanced. You can take it to the bank its still balanced. The small point difference from 1 to 10 and the overall just being 4kk fleet points. THis isnt anything to be upset at right now. These are all transition fleets that some will lose and some will become miners. Til number gets 10kk at least there is not such thing as one sided cant be 5 team acs and 70 df. I can draw for profit in this uni with enough recs. my two cents uh huh lol
    Had number 1 fleet in cyg and is now perma banned because he couldn't get their fairly :blackeye: Uni is a bit lob sided in military strength but he might get perma ban here too if doesn't give the account back soon :rofl:
    FRD, try and move the res to other side of the table if their is a next time.
    Wanna discuss bans, then so be it... Apparently the Operator team doesn't like me and they banned for pushing 10M resources (It was a trading error). Now,You really think a 120G account with 80G fleet and the account has over 4G deut would push and risk for 10M resources?

Let's discuss how you acquired your account, right? You got crashed thrice by Rocky and Myself, then took over Venku's account who admitted (on board) that he purchased the account.... Now, he wouldn't give you something that he purchased for free... So, don't think I pushed, the ban before this last one was ridiculous itself... I don't really mind it, since the Operator team is doing all they can to bring me down, specially Icegirl... I proved that i'm #1 and I can be #1 anywhere... Accounts come and go, Unis start and die... but Papa Mike and Rocky are always #1.

Oh and as for the hit @Sir Lancelot , you need to show me your hits... i'd go for a similar hit any day, 90kk profit plus minimal loss.... hmmm....

For the people wish Defender a FR randomly, he rebuilt and he's selling deut 2.5/1.5/1... help him rebuild.

Flops of the Century:

• MikeGrinder6 wrote:

since the Operator team is doing all they can to bring me down, specially Icegirl...
    Careful now Mike. You already went over the board once for calling out the staff, and even though your permaban was removed, a bit more diplomacy wouldn´t hurt if accusing the Team of personal vendettas.
    You know too well permabans don´t come easily, it takes numerous "trading errors" and a long line of clarified conditions to eventually slip up. It´s not about the 10M ress, the result would be the same if it was 1M, rules are clear. If you know you´re one step from permaland, ensuring no "trading errors" happen is the least you could do.
  • LegacyOfDawn wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

since the Operator team is doing all they can to bring me down, specially Icegirl...
    Careful now Mike. You already went over the board once for calling out the staff, and even though your permaban was removed, a bit more diplomacy wouldn´t hurt if accusing the Team of personal vendettas.You know too well permabans don´t come easily, it takes numerous "trading errors" and a long line of clarified conditions to eventually slip up. It´s not about the 10M ress, the result would be the same if it was 1M, rules are clear. If you know you´re one step from permaland, ensuring no "trading errors" happen is the least you could do.
    Well, isn't it true? that icegirl hates me? (I've seen Skype convos), so yeah... I'm just stating the truth. Zohar even threatened to perma ban me for lolz(before resigning) and well it's not a secret that they're together... I'm straightforward with what I have to say, I don't like beating around the bush... So it is true the team despises me... you have umakhelwane who discusses my ban with precise details in a chat with 48 OGamers in it... and they're no GO's, they're SGOs and GAs. So you see what i'm talking about, it's unfortunate the trading error, but it didn't happen by yours truly, it happened by my friend Jakob, unfortunately he was distracted.

"It´s not about the 10M ress, the result would be the same if it was 1M, rules are clear. If you know you´re one step from permaland, ensuring no "trading errors" happen is the least you could do."

This is funny, Let's talk about Quantum, shall we? WM/Kaldor/Tirnoch and the list goes on... they don't get banned and they're moving up by the billions, but the team prefers to keep a blind eye on them.

Cygnus? Sure, Karma... Master of moving to the top... I witnessed a few disappearing of resources myself... So i'm not here to point fingers or to fight anyone, this is my post after all. My point here is, if you yourself don't have a clean sheet then don't point at others.

Flops of the Century:

• Nice hit again. I love the energy you brought into the universe. On the board as well.
    10/10
    "In the post-war period, the Serbian people were in different ways' instructed, payed up and forced to forget themselves and all that they represented and achieved. The betrayal was permanent. For Serbian leaders were almost always chosen those who were most willing to forget the interests of the Serbian people. "