Top 02 - [TOT: 728.496.199.000] W4R_MaChINE [RlO] & Little WM [RlO] vs. Kaldor [Unity] (A: 265.258.819.000, D: 463.237.380.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Congratz RIO on taking the revenge hit (for what its worth it). Fast rebuild wishes to the attackers and defender (Kaldor). I guess the rebuild will go much faster with indeed the 30+ percentage of space dock and indeed if Tirnoch grabbed lots of debris out of this hit, you will rebuild faster then the attackers.

I have to admit that this is big blow and if I am not mistaking a new nr 2 ACS hit in quantum. To bad it ended up in a draw, so the winner will be recognized based on the rebuild time of course.

It is at the same time sad to see what is going on in this universe, based on the bad comments from both parties. Better just accept the situation as it is, rebuild faster then your competitor and show the other party who is the real winner.

As said before, fast rebuild to both parties and congratz both parties (no clue yet who won :crazy: ) to this hit. As Optimus said Tirnoch is the new number 1 in the uni, I can only say enjoy the top spot Tirnoch 8o

“Nobody panics when things go “according to plan”. Even if the plan is horrifying!” - Joker
    • War_Machine wrote:

Tirnoch decided to ACS defend Kaldor and ultimately stop use from completely taking Kaldor out
      I don't see anything of that in the CR, either your story is wrong or did something wrong with the CR.

Forget that, I overread the part with round two.

Also please correct the DF according to what really happened (if that what @Tirnoch said is true)

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • I see tons of simple maths.

BUT, ...

... this math is more simple: the amount of lost deuts on the shadow of the staff fleet its way bigger, no matter the resources harvested, more simple then that cant it be.

BUT hey depends on what you rely when you do the maths, the DEEP SPACE is full of unknown :fatgreengrin:

And i like how again staff implicates itself in this, and protect the illegal DEEP SPACE hits (btw this idea is released by staff), and trash talks pure scraping and trading 1vs1, a by the rules "play" or "gain of resources", if done properly,

And in the end, i am still amazed how even a big mistake like this, can be turned around and talked it into a n00bish act of attackers.

I want to see more staff cheering, more epic then that nothing is :fatgreengrin: .

I bet that if it would have been the other way around, the deep space team, would have deleted all accounts and quit, quoting on forums that they ruled and nothing could stop them.

Ex-Staff and Actual Staff Trash Talk mode ON, Fell Free.

I almost forgot something, i know the warns will start with this post of mine.

Warned - Kamil,

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kamil ().

• Great Job RIO !
      Revenge is never about profit
      Both side will need to rebuild again

This is what this game is all about after all !! :)

Good luck both sides ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 50+

• I'm sorry to see this happen to a fellow teammate as you might imagine, as for the attacking side. I guess it's ok to suicide half your fleet when you have accounts to scrap for the rebuild. But that's just how this game is played right now so I wont hold that against you. FR Kaldor and Wm/sammy boiii, enjoy the glory.
      -----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
      If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

-----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

Former IO.org god
    • woah, huge numbers involved. I think things are not over yet, looking forward to future fights.

Scraping is a part of game, like the dm aswell, remmember 7 people getting in wm system, getting insta moons jg's and stuff, imagine how much money is spend just for one hit so...
    • Well do I understand the need for revenge, but this just doesn't feel very well thought out. Since the introduction of the wreckfields, a serious advantage has been put on the doorstep of the defender when it comes to draws. With the DF being split almost evenly to both sides, so have the losses, despite the defender suffering an initial greater loss of 200 billion. Don't get me wrong, this would indeed have been an "epic draw" and a revenge worthy of legend, even with the lost DF, a couple of years ago, as it would greatly upset the power balance of Q once more. With the wreckfield option though, it is kinda "meh". The damage is HUGE, that is true, but the hit is without far-reaching consequence for the whole of the universe, as it would have been before wreckfields. All this hit did was provide a good bang, a spectacle to prove to the masses the conflict still rages on, and reduce the fleet sizes on both sides with about 150 million points.
      56G TD, Top 1 solo
      61G TD, Top 1 ACS

Kamil wrote:

Authority and rules are created to be opposed :D
    • How does the rec field work? I haven't had to use it yet so I honestly don't know.

I know you can recover 30-35℅ of your fleet back and that there is a time frame of 48 hours to collect it (I'm not sure about this).

Say for example with a hit like this involving such large numbers is it possible to recover that many ships within that time frame. Is the production speed accelerated?

As for the hit it seems everyone takes a big loss. Would I do the same for the sake of such a big hit? Yeah I probably would actually lol.

@Kaldor sorry to see you hit, from the df and rec field you should have a good portion back. Plus real life has to come before ogame.

@Rio another huge hit. First Nora and sheep and now the rank 1 fleet. Seems there are still huge battles to be fought in this uni.

Lastly fast rebuild to everyone here, and to all those commenting about pushes and cheating I think it's time to move on guys unless it's for fun :) . Let's be honest cheating has happened on every side. Accusing one side of cheating while your side does the same thing all just seems so pointless apart from providing an entertaining read :)
    • since i dony play QUantum i will set a logical question? Wasnt there anyone else to attack with u guys? or they were watching u guys back
      Couldnt they at least send recys?
      from my point of view it really is an epic battle
      maths are bad for both sides, considering deut dissaperd totally out of ur calculations i guess
      do you know how much deut kaldor lost there... that number is spinning in my head
      anyway both attackers and defenders i wish FR
      you will need some time for that i guess
      :gamer:
      edit no2. Kaldor, is this means we both lost our fleets or just you? :D
      edit no3. I had a nightmares last night, that was probably it :)

Real power can't be given. It must be taken!

• I see a lot of crying here, when actually if this was the other way round everyone in unity would have done the same.

for me, revenge always comes ahead of profit. And on this occassion, yes, RIO made no profit, but they will have put a huge dent in the rebuild if only because of the huge deut cost.

i like their style if im honest. in vega if tgamer came out of vmode and left it, i would attempt the same.

Arcane
      [Muppets] - Vega
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• Sir Lancelot wrote:

since i dony play QUantum i will set a logical question? Wasnt there anyone else to attack with u guys? or they were watching u guys back
      Couldnt they at least send recys?
      from my point of view it really is an epic battle
      maths are bad for both sides, considering deut dissaperd totally out of ur calculations i guess
      do you know how much deut kaldor lost there... that number is spinning in my head
      anyway both attackers and defenders i wish FR
      you will need some time for that i guess
      :gamer:
      edit no2. Kaldor, is this means we both lost our fleets or just you? :D
      edit no3. I had a nightmares last night, that was probably it :)
      Finally someone who gets it! I'll say it again but going into this hit, it clearly wasn't about profit but of course we never expected Tirnoch to steal as much of DF as he did. Every time you go after a hit, you have to deal with so many variables.
      Will someone ninja me?
      Will someone take my DF?
      WIll the target come on and move the fleet in the last few seconds?

These are questions that always runs in any fleeters head. At lease they should but for Unity, all they seem to think about is finding ways to put the blame on RIO. Well, rebuild your fleet, either by "deep space" or the normal spy and fly. It's not going to matter. We'll be watching and we'll be waiting for you all to do a mistake.

On an ending note, if and only if we would have gotten the entire DF, we would have cut even with this hit but like I said.... "variables". Good luck to all parties involved and fast rebuild to both sides.
      RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
      Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
      Felon
      LOS
      SLW
      Poor
      Unity

The post was edited 1 time, last by War_Machine ().

• @Bibas... great post. you nailed it!

@cygnuts this reminds me of the draw on morphium a little with me and mike and sars and island actress? i think that was our crew. NUMBER one down!

@WM.. id have taken it to.... ballz even if ya lost some dont matter.

@Quantum... im always in the right place at the right time it seems lol

Your fleet is returning from planet debris field [8:466:5] to planet Moon [8:10:15].

The fleet is delivering 500.000.000 Metal, 500.000.000 Crystal and 0 Deuterium.

Your fleet is returning from planet debris field [8:466:5] to planet Moon [8:10:15].

The fleet is delivering 3.000.000.000 Metal, 3.000.000.000 Crystal and 0 Deuterium.

• ..."Peppa Kaldor is down....I repeat, Kaldor is down"...shouted the upset members of Unity gang.... :P :P :P

so nice to see PeppaKaldor down... :baby: ....He and his friend Tirnoob crying like little babies... :rofl: :rofl:

Quite elaborate action of destrucion some noob :check:

how to do a screen shot

Kaldor noob
      close you eyes
      count to five
      Machine will come
      and your fleet is gone

SefMasina list of Noobs !!!
      "The night is dark and full of Noobs" :check:
      I want to be Peppa !!
      Invincible warrior and eternal ruler of the galaxy - sefMasina
    • To WarMachine and Sam: Congrats! Sending two fleets at #1 Fleet will never yield profit. It is not that you had 5 fleets at your disposal, you had to contend with TeamViewer account sitting, and many more other devious Unity variables.

To Kaldor: Since I joined Quantum, the players who really made impressive hits were WM, MW, Niro and even Firestorm, to name but a few. You, on the other hand, are not included in this list because your glory and claim to fame lies in deep space. You are running out of accounts to deep space hit and your little friend Sheep is very careful to feed you those new deep space hits now that he and his many multi's are getting banned a few times

To Turnoch: You are a self proclaimed organised pusher and yet you somehow claim the right to accuse others of pushing. If those "others" are in fact pushing, at least they show some respect to the players in Quantum who does not support organised pushing. However, you make it so obvious in game, and even worse you brag about it outside of OGame. If Ogame was life, I would classify you as a low life. Educated people will argue that by merely observing how some one plays any game / sport, it will always reflect the type of person (characteristics) they really are in life.

For the rest of the mathematicians in Unity, I have never seen a DF contain Deut or Dark Matter.

FR to WM and Sam.
      Kaldor, I have no FR for cheats and bullies, sorry I am fresh out of FR's for you.

I will leave the Unity mathematicians with this:
      (Shortly after the hit)

When profit is less worthy than revenge, you share the spoils with those who has the means to collect them.

Warned - Kamil

thanks Shed for the sig

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kamil ().