Top 02 - [TOT: 728.496.199.000] W4R_MaChINE [RlO] & Little WM [RlO] vs. Kaldor [Unity] (A: 265.258.819.000, D: 463.237.380.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Awesome hit here!
      It sure is a huge loss to both sides. But kaldor lost was more Crystal and deut, which means all the butthurt unity members in here can talk all they want, this hit was defo worth it.
      And do us a all favor: don't act like you hadn't done the same had you had he chance.

Anyways, good luck on the rebuild attackers, you sure deserved the revenge you got here and I hope there'll be more of it to come.

@NoMoreAngel: wtf? Did the person whose thread this is ask you to change the numbers? Cause if he didn't then you don't have any right to do it. Oo That's some new level of :censored: . Oh and since when do we also include the wreck field on hof threads? Sure it's nice to know, but you either start doing that for every hit or just not :censored: do it here. Double standard strike again hah?

You've been here long enough to know that we have the right to do whatever is necessary for the smooth running of the board and it's content. If you have a problem with what NMA did, take it to his PM. However, you've ALSO been here long enough to know what is and isn't allowed here.
      Warned. ~Rav3n

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rav3n ().

• Sweeney_Todd wrote:

@NoMoreAngel: wtf? Did the person whose thread this is ask you to change the numbers? Cause if he didn't then you don't have any right to do it. Oo That's some new level of . Oh and since when do we also include the wreck field on hof threads? Sure it's nice to know, but you either start doing that for every hit or just not do it here. Double standard strike again hah?
      1. No the defender because the attacker uploaded a wrong summary. To be more precise the defender asked me if he could open a whole new thread because he wanted more correct results of the CR online. So this is a compromise, because a second thread would be forbidden.
      2. Since they are in the game? There is no rule that forbids the implementation of Wreckfields into the CR. You just need to do it by hand because the Converter currently don't have an option for it altough it is in the API.
      3. Why should I do it everywhere? Did anyone else ask me to do it for their battle?

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • NoMoreAngel wrote:

Sweeney_Todd wrote:

@NoMoreAngel: wtf? Did the person whose thread this is ask you to change the numbers? Cause if he didn't then you don't have any right to do it. Oo That's some new level of . Oh and since when do we also include the wreck field on hof threads? Sure it's nice to know, but you either start doing that for every hit or just not do it here. Double standard strike again hah?
      1. No the defender because the attacker uploaded a wrong summary. To be more precise the defender asked me if he could open a whole new thread because he wanted more correct results of the CR online. So this is a compromise, because a second thread would be forbidden.2. Since they are in the game? There is no rule that forbids the implementation of Wreckfields into the CR. You just need to do it by hand because the Converter currently don't have an option for it altough it is in the API.
      3. Why should I do it everywhere? Did anyone else ask me to do it for their battle?
      Great post and explanation NMA!!
      Thanks for taking the time to explain your reasons in so much detail.

I wish you would take time to teach Raven to be less aggressive on the board as he certainly does not scare anyone by his god mode antics, as well as give you the chance to reply to Sweeny's post since you were directly referenced in the post and not him.

It would be grand if he did not interject on issues where he was not mentioned AND since you are a Board mod yourself.

There were reasons for my involvement, none of which concern you. Furthermore, board issues are exactly my concern, so don't moan about me doing my job. I know you don't like me and frankly, I don't care. But let me make one thing clear: The only people that tell me what to do are my direct superiors, not you. You have a problem with the way I do things? You know who to talk to. ~Rav3n

thanks Shed for the sig

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rav3n ().

• So

Thank you for proving me right

"let me close the hof, to read and warn only the players, that my friends are in war with", and staff that where here to cheer and spammed did not get any warns, i am sure they where "noted".

Welcome back Kamil, i wondered why did you left especially now when all your friends are in very high positions, and "rule" these boards with no remorse, also i wonder when florence will be back, as a BA or as a GA maybe, who knows. B0MBHE4D, Thundersheep, and few others. I never thought i would say this, but i miss JUMANJI, ESPIRO AND EVEN PACI.

Have fun, you and your clique, ruining what ever remained of this amazing game at one point.

Like i said before, people/players started to see what this clique of censors do only to a part of players.

WM, LWM, and other players that play against them lets deep space our accounts, and leave them play one against another.

lets deep space this board too, let them cheer each other, all day.

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
    • Because the attacker didn't ask you to? That used to mean something, years ago. But hey - who cares?
      The defender could've just posted a correct summary as a comment here if he wished to do so.
      What's bothering me is that this is the first and only time I've seen this happen and again it was something unity wanted. Anyways, thanks for the explanation. I wasn't looking to troll you, I just don't like the double standards that we have a lot here these days. Not saying you're part of that, but I was worried about it.

Nonetheless, this is still a great hit and I want to see more of those :P

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7
    • Rav3n isn't aggressive, he is just doing normal modding stuff. Also why should he scare someone? You have nothing to fear on the board, except a ban maybe, but it's really easy to avoid one.
      The one reason Rav3n handled the post is, that if I would do it myself, I defenitly would get the comlaint that I just censored it because it was directed at me. The other reason is a bit more simple, I'm currently sitting in train with my mobile. As you might have noticed the boardfunctionallity is cut down a lot when you use your mobile, this also applies to parts of our workflow for censoring stuff. So in short, I couldn't have done it the correct way currently, thats why I asked Rav3n to handle it.

Edit: Sweeney I made the suggestion to just add it, not the defender ;) I just like to have the results as correct as possible. We all know how much Quantum likes to talk about pushing and such a huge loss but Kaldor being #1 again would have just started a dozen new discussions about it. So this way everyone knows that he hasn't lost as much as was shown in the original result.

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • I'm sorry, but this is some serious BS.

We have one half of staff actively taking sides in the thread, and the other half messing with the original post without permission, without informing the OP and without reason.
      I have never before seen any thread have their "numbers" be corrected, and that includes numerous times where debris reports were not adequately included.

It is easy enough to include missing debris field reports in the relevant thread, which is what has been done in every other thread out there since the dawn of Ogame. Why is Kaldor getting special treatment from staff?

What the heck happened? Since when did staff get so hyper-sensitive that anyone who says boo to them allows them to dish out warnings and perma-bans for completely legitimate objections, but THEY are allowed to actively participate in banter, despite the moderator tag by their name?

If you cannot stay objective, then step down as staff.

And yes, I have also been here long enough to know what is and isn't allowed, so go ahead and ban me as well, if you are so afraid of public objection. There is no personal insult in this thread, as was the case with Sweeney's. And I also will not be silenced by the thread of ban. You are not acting appropriately, and that needs to be addressed.
      "There isn't much that I feel I'd need/ A solid soul and the blood I bleed"
    • War_Machine wrote:

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Inserted a more correct Summary of the losses|17.1.2017|18:56:04::..

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Just a small update about the CR: I added the Summary of Losses in another Version I got by the defender. In the defender Version the DFs taken by the defenders are correctly inserted and the Wreckfield is considered.

Could you please tell me how I have not informed anyone of it with the reason? If I wanted to be correct in everything, I could have removed the whole hit, because the debriscalculation was "fake" (saying you have got the whole DF although you haven't).

Also it is not Kaldor getting a special treatment, it could have been every player (should I remind everyone that it's due to me and a Dev that is longer with the GF that you even can see the Top1 hit of this uni?)

For the bantering mods/gos: Just report their posts as you would do it with normal posts. It will be handled internally then.

I'm always as objective as I can be and so far I never had the warned or ban person complaint about the warning after I elaborated why they were exactly, sure they will be aggressive or so and say they have done nothing but a bit after that you can talk normally with them about it.

About your and Sweeneys post, you don't insult anyone directly but still break a boardrule:

Wraith02 wrote:

Contents of inappropriate language and excessive cursing.

Also I don't mind a public discussion about such a thing as long as noone insults anyone or something similar.

And now please back to the real topic, this discussion shouldn't take place here.

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • NoMoreAngel wrote:

Rav3n isn't aggressive, he is just doing normal modding stuff. Also why should he scare someone? You have nothing to fear on the board, except a ban maybe, but it's really easy to avoid one.
      The one reason Rav3n handled the post is, that if I would do it myself, I defenitly would get the comlaint that I just censored it because it was directed at me. The other reason is a bit more simple, I'm currently sitting in train with my mobile. As you might have noticed the boardfunctionallity is cut down a lot when you use your mobile, this also applies to parts of our workflow for censoring stuff. So in short, I couldn't have done it the correct way currently, thats why I asked Rav3n to handle it.

Edit: Sweeney I made the suggestion to just add it, not the defender ;) I just like to have the results as correct as possible. We all know how much Quantum likes to talk about pushing and such a huge loss but Kaldor being #1 again would have just started a dozen new discussions about it. So this way everyone knows that he hasn't lost as much as was shown in the original result.
      I do agree with you in part but this Raven mod has a serious attitude and I personally made sure he gets put in his place by the one who is above him. But I am not going to spoil the board with discussing him - he is definitely not worth my attention.

As for changing the content of the CR, for the purpose of correctness I agree. However, because Kaldor asked and requested a new thread now THAT is just absurd. As another poster already mentioned, it seems that Unity players are treated much different from most other players.

That is just my thoughts and observations.

thanks Shed for the sig
    • Quantum is pretty hard universe to moderate, since there is lot of hatred between players and comments can go out of the hand pretty quickly. While banter is acceptable, line has to be drawn somewhere (cheating accusations being one example) - and in threads like this that line can be often hard to determine. Getting in public conflicts with moderators doesn't help in this case either. You can take such things to the private message, you can open the question in board&irc help section, contact them on irc or open the ticket. There are so many options, yet the worst one is always chosen. There is absolutely no need to ruin the thread (and quite interesting conversation tbh) by going off-topic.

As for teamlers not being objective:
      Sentences like this doesnt have solid foundation when user is affiliated with any of opposing alliances. I understand that everyone want only the best for themselfs and their friends, but with all the rivalry going on it's often quite hard to see complete picture.
    • Content removed, PM me ~Cotxe

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cotxe ().

• Great hit, shame you guys didnt get df. Those noobs who dont understand this hit,..who the hell gives a damn about profit, this is a revenge, kaldor is down, even he will rebuild fast, he knows he failed a lot on this and he has been humiliated, everyone who dont understand this is a retard. ABout staff,checked all messages , it is really not normal how some of staff is behaving, but that is nowadays ogame, sad.

Tirnoch, nice observation, you came up as a winner here.
      At the end , FR to all sides.
    • Content removed ~Cotxe

Great King Pat wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cotxe ().

• Thread is closed for a few days until things settle down.
      If you want to discuss anything with me or other staff members, please refer to PMs/

Kamil,

EDIT 21/01: Thread reopened. However, any indiscretions, no matter how minor, and we close again permanently. ~Rav3n

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rav3n ().