Top 04 -- INSTANT REVENGE + EPIC NOT-A-DRAW [TOT: 197.572.335.000] Tirnoch [Unity] & Kaldor [Unity] vs. Ikaros [Reality] (A: 50.380.181.000, D: 147.192.154.000) (TP: 22.172.975.263)

• Quantum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 04 -- INSTANT REVENGE + EPIC NOT-A-DRAW [TOT: 197.572.335.000] Tirnoch [Unity] & Kaldor [Unity] vs. Ikaros [Reality] (A: 50.380.181.000, D: 147.192.154.000) (TP: 22.172.975.263)

Soo.. what to say. Last year, Ikaros used to occasionally come out of vmode, constantly probing all moons up and down in every galaxy and annoying the hell out of me because he was making it impossible to watch for activity. The whole universe was lit up like a christmas tree everytime he was out. So I had fun watching him where he'd probe and probe that area before him, watch him switch to another galaxy and repeat the process. He usually chose to go back into vmode after few galaxies :D Today, after he hadn't been out probing for months, he came out again and the universe was once again lit up like a christmas tree. But this time Kaldor's and my fleet were available and there was enough firepower to take him out with pure speedfleet. Now comes the fun part. The idea was to mobile into his system and wait for him to start probing in a new area. Mobiles were immediately sent, moons were up in no time (ok, mine took 15 tries) and soon after our fleets were sitting insystem, waiting for the right moment to launch. At that moment he was sitting on his g3 planet:

This was the moment we were waiting for:

This meant he just had switched to a new area to probe, so this was the time to launch. In a matter of seconds, both fleets were launched and flying.

Then.. 4min 45secs of waiting, but we DON'T LOOK BACK

Tirnoch - Today at x:xx
    i'm not even on my comp

Kaldor - Today at x:xx
    lol

went downstairs

xD

I was checking the chat on my phone, when a "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" message appeared from Kaldor. At that moment, I knew we hit :D

While harvesting the DF (we needed to send twice), something unexpected happened, and suddenly the night was threatened to take a turn to the worse..

tigris is out

you know when i said
    watch out

tigris will return us
    ?

damn he will retime my recs
    i'm recalling
    ok?

Zkiller - Today at x:xx
    can he?

xD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ikaros congratulated fairly after the hit, thanks for that and our respect for building up a fleet like that. We wish you a fast rebuild, or GLIRL, whatever you choose.

Dedi goes to Iris, thank Ikaros for paying for your rebuild ;)

W4R_MaChINE
    LEGIO
    Pro Fleeter
    Ikaros
    Peppa Kaldor aka Little WM
    BULLW1NKL3
    Soul_Reaper

On we go...

Click for a cleaner view of the CR

On 23-01-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Tirnoch [Unity]
    Weapons 210% - Shields 210% - Armour 210%

Cruiser 1.000.000
    Battleship 840.000
    Battlecruiser 1.000.000

Attacker Kaldor [Unity]

Cruiser 1.000.000
    Battleship 1.000.000
    Battlecruiser 1.200.000

Defender Ikaros [Reality]
    Weapons 200% - Shields 190% - Armour 210%

Small Cargo 306.603
    Large Cargo 31.000
    Light Fighter 1.870.767
    Heavy Fighter 454
    Cruiser 249.839
    Battleship 139.040
    Colony Ship 4
    Recycler 401.606
    Espionage Probe 9.185
    Bomber 95
    Solar Satellite 20
    Destroyer 182.461
    Deathstar 8.581
    Battlecruiser 78.253
    Rocket Launcher 500
    Plasma Turret 10
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Tirnoch [Unity]

Cruiser 805.671 ( -194.329 )
    Battleship 727.813 ( -112.187 )
    Battlecruiser 869.751 ( -130.249 )

Attacker Kaldor [Unity]

Cruiser 805.470 ( -194.530 )
    Battleship 866.134 ( -133.866 )
    Battlecruiser 1.043.895 ( -156.105 )

Defender Ikaros [Reality]
    Weapons 200% - Shields 190% - Armour 210%

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    347.774.543 Metal, 517.098.457 Crystal and 207.958.463 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 50.380.181.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 147.192.154.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 42.131.638.400 metal and 29.348.686.400 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 1.072.831.463 units.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 15.039.227.943
    Crystal: 11.998.816.857
    Deuterium: -4.865.069.537
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 22.172.975.263 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -78.238.245.543
    Crystal: -56.022.406.457
    Deuterium: -14.004.333.463
    The defender(s) lost a total of 148.264.985.463 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de #1

The post was edited 8 times, last by Tirnoch ().

• Glad we could tag along together on this one. I know I'll enjoy this one and I know you will too :beer:

Ikaros was indeed a good sport about this hit. I don't want to speak for him but he mentioned this was his way out of the game so from the whole community I'd like to take a moment to recognise the great stuff you managed to pull off in the game and wish you good luck in real life, even though we ended up on opposite sides in the struggle.

Next?

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

I want got my red star back!!! :wbb:
  • Dark Depresion wrote:

Just to clear something up, with Tirnoch recalling his rec, and you already need several waves of rec, did you still manage to get the entire DF?
    What is tigris going to do vs tirnoch when he can't even kill the rips tirnoch has...
    Antares.de - der kleine Prinz
    Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
    ogotcha / ogmem (TD: 57 bil)
    https://ogmem.com/show/349679 (TD: 137 bil)
    ogmem.com/show/452903 (TD: 130 bil)
    ogmem.com/show/523694 (TD: 57 bil)
  • umakhelwane wrote:

Dark Depresion wrote:

Just to clear something up, with Tirnoch recalling his rec, and you already need several waves of rec, did you still manage to get the entire DF?
    What is tigris going to do vs tirnoch when he can't even kill the rips tirnoch has...
    So the part about timeback/recalling rec was sarcasm?
    I do not play, nor have I ever played in Q. Certain details alludes me at times due to this.
    56G TD, Top 1 solo
    61G TD, Top 1 ACS

Kamil wrote:

Authority and rules are created to be opposed :D
  • ikaros is ViS's friend, close friend and from what I understand is that he (ViS) allied himself with you guys before the merge to take out WM. Now since, ikaros is ViS's friend and ikaros would've helped you guys with anything if you guys had asked ViS and spoke with ikaros, so why hit him? or am I wrong? Not sure what the politics is like in Quantum.

Anyway, ikaros has done quite well in Electra, he was #1 for a very long time until the DM purchasing resources kicked in, that's where he perma vmoded... and left the account to rot.

He's done well, very well in Electra and he was one of the greatest players in that universe maybe in .org at that time. Well, good luck irl Pete.

Attackers, congrats.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415

The post was edited 1 time, last by MikeGrinder6 ().

• Yes DD. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

@MikeGrinder6
    Ikaros flew with WM on Kaldor and was also camping 2 systems away from our hive. He also harvested part of the DF when WM and Little WM suicided their fleets into Kaldor. (afaik he gave the DF to WM)
    To the rest I agree completely. Again, huge respect for Ikaros.
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de #1
  • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

ikaros is ViS's friend, close friend and from what I understand is that he (ViS) allied himself with you guys before the merge to take out WM. Now since, ikaros is ViS's friend and ikaros would've helped you guys with anything if you guys had asked ViS and spoke with ikaros, so why hit him? or am I wrong? Not sure what the politics is like in Quantum.

Anyway, ikaros has done quite well in Electra, he was #1 for a very long time until the DM purchasing resources kicked in, that's where he perma vmoded... and left the account to rot.

He's done well, very well in Electra and he was one of the greatest players in that universe maybe in .org at that time. Well, good luck irl Pete.

Attackers, congrats.

Vis and Ikaros were friends in Electra. Vis and I were friends in Electra, Quantum. Vis came to unity because I came to unity and it's where the firepower to take down war machine was... but ikaros never really got involved with me or unity at any time.

He was in rleague whilst I was in 545 (the glory days) and BOA. He thought to return my rips once, should have as there was nice defend there from random and co... anyway point is no he was never really tight with unity. He had long quit the game by the time unis merged.

Kaldor I forgot to say. Now you had your fleet remodelled, maybe you won't build those waste of space HF.

Anyway GG u 2 it's a good hit requiring some thinkin, I like it.
    There is a hell believe me I've seen it,
    There is a heaven let's keep it a secret.

Retired :love:

Top 10s, RIPs Killed, Returns.. Who cares...
    Worldwide Top 1s - 1.
  • I was in the ally with ViS and Ikaros at the time of the merge. When the merge happened Vis invited us to unity, I came but ikaros stayed. Shortly after Ikaros crashed me even after telling him who I was, and he did it again lol. I was in the ally with Ikaros for a long time and he chose to not come with us. Im honestly not sure if its still the real Ikaros.

Board Admin - Ogame.us
    SMOD / GO - Ogame.se
  • wow

i havent spoken to ikaros for years, i know his name is pete and hes on my skype but i have about 50 pete's and no idea which one he is :\
    when i first heard reports that his acc was flying with RIO my gut tells me its not the real ikaros. he may have been friends with tigris but there is no way he'd end up as a rio patsy. i also very much doubt he would have returned...most likely someone bought his account, probably rocky (we all know how he likes to buy accs and ruin them, this is another one :D)
    the new way to play this game ( money money money) has totally ruined it for those of us that have better things to spend our time and money on, the vast majority of this game is now no longer who is the best and most ingenious player, but who has the most time and money, especially in new unis

as for the hit, real nice hit, real nice
    its always good when people play in such easy to predict ways, rio seem to have this in common. spotting it and taking advantage of it however are different.
    whoever did the groundwork on this hit deserves the credit, even if the actual hit wasnt too dissimilar from many other big booms

part of me is disappointed i wasnt involved in this hit, i always said to the guys in unity despite my absence that if something big comes up im super stoked to get involved, but the daily grind is boring. however another part of me is also glad i wasnt. i flew with ikaros on many occasions, for top 10's and other hits that were never mentioned, and even tho im sure its not him on the account, part of me would have had to think twice about hitting it..even if it is rio patsy now (or was). it also shows me unity can still compete, even if kaldor is a lazy swine who lets his speed fleet get raped

cant wait for the next show :)
  • Impressive tactic!! As much as I dislike you two deep space pro's, I will give you two noobs credit on this. That is as much credit you noobs will get from me for now.

@Andy: It is not Pete, his name is Peter Kaas.

@Ikaros: Sorry to see you got hit in this manner. Not sure why OGame does not show that you are being attacked while in GalaView. FFS, you are after all active on your account and not on the crapper. I already can't go for a shit without FS'ing and now I am forced to FS while probing. That is truly f'uped to say the least.

I was not aware of this "intentional and poor oversight" of the Game. Never seen anyone get hit while he is probing around.

VFR to all!!

thanks Shed for the sig
  • TinManSA wrote:

I was not aware of this "intentional and poor oversight" of the Game. Never seen anyone get hit while he is probing around.
    Actually...

You can click that button there and it'll refresh it for you :^)
    Antares.de - der kleine Prinz
    Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
    ogotcha / ogmem (TD: 57 bil)
    https://ogmem.com/show/349679 (TD: 137 bil)
    ogmem.com/show/452903 (TD: 130 bil)
    ogmem.com/show/523694 (TD: 57 bil)
  • umakhelwane wrote:

TinManSA wrote:

Actually...

You can click that button there and it'll refresh it for you :^)

I know about that option but it is soooo silly to probe, refresh, probe, refresh, probe, refresh....... you get the idea. And it is not that we dont have already enough clicks to make.

I was referring to this in GalaView:

And, since the placeholder for the Alert Icon in GalaView is available, it created the impression that an Alert will pop up "there".

thanks Shed for the sig

The post was edited 1 time, last by TinManSA ().

• umakhelwane wrote:

Just saying...
    Thanks for that, no need to get sarcastic about it!! I don't refresh the entire GalaView page everytime I go to the next system to probe. I honestly expected that you don't need to update the entire page to get the Alert Icon. If it can update the system data, it surely can show incoming attacks. Still, in my opinion it remains a poor design considering most if not all are using AntiGame to reduce to amount of clicks needed.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

That thing only shows up when you refresh the whole page. Scanning through 250 systems takes how long? 5-10 Minutes? In that time you should refresh anyway to check your reports^^
    The attack was less than 5 min.... either way he would have been hit this way.
    As said above, it is a poor design, and the player is not at fault but the game.

Best seems to FS while you probe for targets, which does not make bloody sense at all. Or go and just refresh GalaView page everytime you go to the next system.... not that it matters that it will now take you 30min to an hour to probe 250 systems.

thanks Shed for the sig