[T.O.T: 1.352.768.618.000] [Unity] vs. [Unity] (TP: Real Life)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scarface wrote:

WM isn't totally innocent but hell, at least he built that account.
    lol, you wot mate? the account he built got rekt, this was "acquired" for for Niro back in uni35... I'm also a strong believer of the "if you play the account it's yours to do as you please with", even though I myself never play anything I didn't build it's kind of stupid and wrong to tell anyone playing an account they didn't create that they have no right to do things on it?! If i were to gift my account to someone within my alliance when i quit i see no reason why i should have a care or say in what happens to the account after that. Or do you usually dictate what happens to all the xmas gifts you give someone?
    -----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
    If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

-----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

Former IO.org god
  • OH MY GOD I CHEATED BECAUSE I MERCHED 2bil METAL FOR 600mil DEUT!!

OH WAIT THERE IS A MERCHANT. OH MY GOD OGAME GAVE ME A MERCHANT SO THAT I CAN MERCH UNWANTED RESOURCES INTO MORE NEEDED RESOURCES. SO I DID NOT CHEAT!!

You blatantly admit to cheating and you point your snotty little crooked fingers to WM for using what GameForge depends on to make money with!!

How more pathetic can you get ? It is just a pity that BenneB and SGO's did not pick up from all our many tickets about your organised pushing!!

4x Unity accounts killed close to 20 accounts to push their own accounts. Just do us all a favour and STFU!!!

Warned for insult
    Kevlar

thanks Shed for the sig

The post was edited 1 time, last by KeVLaR ().

• TinManSA wrote:

OH MY GOD I CHEATED BECAUSE I MERCHED 2bil METAL FOR 600mil DEUT!!

OH WAIT THERE IS A MERCHANT. OH MY GOD OGAME GAVE ME A MERCHANT SO THAT I CAN MERCH UNWANTED RESOURCES INTO MORE NEEDED RESOURCES. SO I DID NOT CHEAT!!

You blatantly admit to cheating and you point your snotty little crooked fingers to WM for using what GameForge depends on to make money with!!

How more pathetic can you get ? It is just a pity that BenneB and SGO's did not pick up from all our many tickets about your organised pushing!!

4x Unity accounts killed close to 20 accounts to push their own accounts. Just do us all a favour and STFU!!!

I'm not sure if you've discovered this aspect of the game yet as a newer player... But basically, when you play an account as a fleeter (this is when you build fleet with your resources instead of mines), you get the opportunity to crash other fleets and defences for resources and debris

This will be one of the better ways to acquire resources, but some people see it as 'pushing' or 'ruining accounts', usually recognizable by how they yell for months about how all the proof is out there and then refer to a single scrap of a guy his own account into himself on a different account as the ultimate proof, when asked about what exactly they mean.

Oh and don't forget the illustrious deep space hit, a hit that is only legitimate when your friends are also flying on it.
    Virgo.de - Lynn
    Merkur.de - Chewbacca
    Relocate timeback & NN1: ogmem.com/show/334008 (.org friendly link: clicky clicky )
    57G super advanced: ogotcha / ogmem
  • I'm just going to say : THANK YOU UNITY For EVERYTHING THAT YOU ACCOMPLISH .GOING AGAINST SOMEONE WHO WAS UNBETABLE AND CRASH HIM TO PIECE IS HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT. YOUR N1 HALL OF FAME WILL BE THERE FOR A LONG TIME OR MAYBE FOREVER .

THIS IS FOR WAR_MACHINE AND HIS NOOBISH FRIENDS/FELOWS -NO MATTER HOW MUCH DARK MATTER YOU USE ( YOU WAR_MACHINE USE IT XXXXXXYYYYY XD OR MAYBE MORE THEN THIS) AND HOW MUCH YOUR FLEET IT IS RIGHT NOW, THE ONLY THING IS TO SAY THAT YOU WILL BE IN N.1. BUT ON THE WRONG SIDE FOREVER :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OR MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE THE N.1. IF YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE UNITY HAVE HERE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR CRASH HIM AND HAVE THE BIGGEST FIGHT IN OGAME! GL I RL
  • Infi, if you wanna have a chat about all what happened, add me on Skype and we can talk about everything, no lies. I have no reason to lie since I don't even have an account anymore.
    But if your hatred is so huge that you can't even talk with me normally, then don't bother. Don't even bother to reply in this thread.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
  • Sorry to see you go but we all have things we feel we must do and this is one of them. it was and is an honor to have played ocrack with you guys you will be missed. aside from all the accusations going around but that happens when your on top people would rather believe the worst then the truth. so with that said have fun and see you around .
    to every one else have fun and happy gaming. see you in the uni .
    image host

ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • it has been a great time with you bros, its a sad day indeed, no need for a long paragraph in here, just to say it was a blast with yall, it was an honor, as blackmass said :)

"I am a 2D oppai/petanko lolicon and I am proud of it."
    But I'm not limited to lolis.
    -Taiga, 2016
    Don't bother searching, for somebody like me
    Click here for board rules :)
    Smod
    My team: arMakedon, Handicapparking, Blondu, Legacyofdawn

• @Tirnoch You sure are quite active on the boards in defending yourself despite "quitting" a week ago, and not even having an in game account in Quantum anymore. The profit on this hit is real life? Why you still spending so much time here then? Why do you feel the need to defend yourself and reply to every single comment on this thread if you don't care and you don't play anymore? Why do you still try to paint yourself as the innocent?

@umakhelwane
    1) You don't even need to sim it, it should be quite obvious that if you just balance out the number of ships on each side the initial hit will be larger.
    2) Yeah its very hard to keep fleets alive when you have a 7 system hive blocked off with numerous spare acc and you have 6 of the top 10 fleets in that hive with only 2 people in RIO whose fleet even compares.
    3) I consume most of my own deut, what I don't use myself i sell INSIDE my ally, that's how we do it. Deut doesn't leave the ally unless it has to. Havent sold a single unit of deut to anyone in RIO in months. So were just mindlessly bashing me for pathetic res cap or a loss most of the time.

@Zkiller No one cares. Dont see how it really makes any difference. Perhaps now with WM moving next to the hive he'll actually do something instead of just moving next door and perma-vmoding like you

Since when does giving up = winning? You make it sound like half the reason you all quit is so that you can keep the WM hit that "you" did as #1.

Either way none of it matters anymore. This will most likely be my last reply to this thread as I just dont care enough to bother. Enjoy the trolling, Enjoy the "Real Life", and be proud of taking credit for other peoples hard work and then destroying it. The only good thing to come out of Unity was the NN1, other than that you just brought about a whole new era of trolling and mediocrity.
  • Langston wrote:

@Tirnoch You sure are quite active on the boards in defending yourself despite "quitting" a week ago, and not even having an in game account in Quantum anymore. The profit on this hit is real life? Why you still spending so much time here then? Why do you feel the need to defend yourself and reply to every single comment on this thread if you don't care and you don't play anymore? Why do you still try to paint yourself as the innocent?
    Did you see the word "real life" once in my post? It was just a joke by Kaldor, nothing more. I do with my time what I want, I didn't know I have to justify what I do to you.
    So are you going to continue picking up things in this thread which you can troll about? Maybe your big mouth was the reason you got bashed ingame, ever thought about that?

• never played quantum and really dont know any of the people involved. but i will say this

unity took out biggest fleet in ogame with a awesome smash and grab......lets not forget they got the added bonus of smashing some rips some1 had sent to WM on acs defend.....so yeah epic there

as for the cheating accusations i will say this also......if mike grinder accuses you of cheating its one of the stupidist things in the world.......mike grinder is the biggest cheat in ogame histiry end of subject. and merching res is not a cheating method just silly gameforge for allowing it

thirdly....i love to see accounts go out with a big bang and not just idle in vmode forever. so congratz on having the balls to do it.

forthly.....i have seen the recent cheating accusations (mods acting unfairly, accounts being hacked) i say this. when i played last i had a friend who was mod, he was a really big cheat himself and admits it. he also did me favors like banning my friend afer a MD to stop the attack against him and many other little things he did.......so yeah just corruption has infiltrated ogame

and lastly......solidarity was the best ogamer in history hands down, to see his account gone is very saddening

mizar.dk
  • Evil_Eye wrote:

Long crap story, no one cares. Good riddance I say.
    Never liked any of you, except maybe firestorm, but, kaldor, mindwar, battal, greendragon, griever, :censored:

~Abaddon

Warned for insult
    Kevlar

You were a good boot licker tho, thanks for all the Deut you sold to Kaldor and me while your master was still weak.

And the fact that Mike likes that post just shows how low he really is, and why it isn't worth at all to take any post of him serious. And this post also shows me how right I was choosing LOS/Unity as a team. Thanks guys for never going so low and always playing this game as a game, and always keeping game and RL separated :beer:

Btw I see Ikaros' account is scrapped and renamed. I bet it will stay vmoded a long time, until no one notices who "acquired" it and to which account the res are merch traded/transfered. Same as no one of you noticed the res from Pro Fleeter account were transfered, and same as no one noticed the rips on UnityPuppets aka GOOGLES aka MindWar's old account were scrapped and the res were transfered/merch traded. The hypocrisy is so strong in this universe :youcrazy:

• Tirnoch wrote:

And the fact that Mike likes that post just shows how low he really is, and why it isn't worth at all to take any post of him serious. And this post also shows me how right I was choosing LOS/Unity as a team. Thanks guys for never going so low and always playing this game as a game, and always keeping game and RL separated :beer:
    Are you kidding me? You guys always took it too far, I have been stalked on fb by you bunch, had photos doing the round of 'me' circulated. Been insulted more times than I can count on a personal level. And you sit there on your high horse carrying on like you are the good guys? Either the denial runs deep with you or you are smoking some good :censored: But I'm not actually surprised much by this as you have your head shoved so far up your ass you have trouble seeing straight. All I can say is good riddance and yes..the trash took itself out, make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out

• Tirnoch wrote:

Evil_Eye wrote:

Never liked any of you, except maybe firestorm, but, kaldor, mindwar, battal, greendragon, griever, :censored:

~Abaddon

Warned for insult
    Kevlar

You were a good boot licker tho, thanks for all the Deut you sold to Kaldor and me while your master was still weak.

Btw I see Ikaros' account is scrapped and renamed. I bet it will stay vmoded a long time, until no one notices who "acquired" it and to which account the res are merch traded/transfered. Same as no one of you noticed the res from Pro Fleeter account were transfered, and same as no one noticed the rips on UnityPuppets aka GOOGLES aka MindWar's old account were scrapped and the res were transfered/merch traded. The hypocrisy is so strong in this universe :youcrazy:
    I'm sorry, who are you exactly? Just another fan boy, just in case you didn't read correctly, you weren't included cause you are/were irrelevant
  • T4NK wrote:

Tirnoch wrote:

Are you kidding me? You guys always took it too far, I have been stalked on fb by you bunch, had photos doing the round of 'me' circulated. Been insulted more times than I can count on a personal level. And you sit there on your high horse carrying on like you are the good guys? Either the denial runs deep with you or you are smoking some good :censored: But I'm not actually surprised much by this as you have your head shoved so far up your ass you have trouble seeing straight. All I can say is good riddance and yes..the trash took itself out, make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out
    It's cause he's a lacky, wanna be, he has to do his utmost to protect the "honor" of his back stabbing owners
  • Tirnoch wrote:

And the fact that Mike likes that post just shows how low he really is, and why it isn't worth at all to take any post of him serious. And this post also shows me how right I was choosing LOS/Unity as a team. Thanks guys for never going so low and always playing this game as a game, and always keeping game and RL separated
    What I like or dislike is non of your business.

Evil_Eye wrote:

Did he say anything wrong? You & Kaldor are just making up stories but the truth is that both of you are irrelevant. Good riddance :thumbsup:

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415