[T.O.T: 1.352.768.618.000] [Unity] vs. [Unity] (TP: Real Life)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scarface wrote:

Grinder, you go on about stalking yet I shared a picture of my partner in an electra group chat years ago, years later you sent it back to me in a chat with just me and you. What sort of freak does that? i bet you touched yourself to it didn't you

Grinder you post about cygnus but you are one of the biggest cheaters in that server. i don't understand how you can comment on the drama of unity when your just as bad. i gave you my zagadra turtle ( that you got top ten whacked on cause you're a turd! ) two days after receiving that account you were banned for pushing as you scrapped your account to add to another. i don't understand how you morons think people are so blind.
    I'm tired of explaining myself, I just don't need to anymore... #1 is meant to be hated, so whatever floats your boat.

"I bet you touched yourself to it didn't you" really? You think everybody's a pervert like you, how can you even make that statement, ffs seriously?

1. First off, she's not my type at all... I find her really really unattractive

2. I have all my skype pictures saved in the OGame folder I have which is backed up. You can ask Nighthawk.

3. If you really think people would do that(touch themselves) to the one person you love then don't share her picture. I was just being friendly at the time.

4. You're so irrelevant that the only thing you're good at is bashing your keyboard and posting rubbish on forum. You've done nothing except sucking up to top players for years. I thought you'd grow up and be a bit more mature towards everything now, but you're obviously stuck in 2005 where you think making fun of people is actually cool.

You forced the 1 push down my throat and I knew something was fishy, I was expecting a ninja knowing that you're a 2 faced jerk, turns out you're a roach who ran to the GO's crying push after persuading Sweeney and I into the hit for 3 weeks.

You're a brainless kid, add me back on Skype when you grow up.

I was not intending to spam this post with this rubbish, but I had to address it. This is my last post on this thread.

Once again, to all Unity folks good luck and don't be the same way you were ingame in RL.

Cheers

Warned for insult.
    Kevlar

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415

The post was edited 1 time, last by KeVLaR ().

• MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Scarface wrote:

Grinder, you go on about stalking yet I shared a picture of my partner in an electra group chat years ago, years later you sent it back to me in a chat with just me and you. What sort of freak does that? i bet you touched yourself to it didn't you

Grinder you post about cygnus but you are one of the biggest cheaters in that server. i don't understand how you can comment on the drama of unity when your just as bad. i gave you my zagadra turtle ( that you got top ten whacked on cause you're a turd! ) two days after receiving that account you were banned for pushing as you scrapped your account to add to another. i don't understand how you morons think people are so blind.
    I'm tired of explaining myself, I just don't need to anymore... #1 is meant to be hated, so whatever floats your boat.
    "I bet you touched yourself to it didn't you" really? You think everybody's a pervert like you, how can you even make that statement, ffs seriously?

1. First off, she's not my type at all... I find her really really unattractive

2. I have all my skype pictures saved in the OGame folder I have which is backed up. You can ask Nighthawk.

3. If you really think people would do that(touch themselves) to the one person you love then don't share her picture. I was just being friendly at the time.

4. You're so irrelevant that the only thing you're good at is bashing your keyboard and posting rubbish on forum. You've done nothing except sucking up to top players for years. I thought you'd grow up and be a bit more mature towards everything now, but you're obviously stuck in 2005 where you think making fun of people is actually cool.

You forced the 1 push down my throat and I knew something was fishy, I was expecting a ninja knowing that you're a 2 faced jerk, turns out you're a roach who ran to the GO's crying push after persuading Sweeney and I into the hit for 3 weeks.

You're a brainless kid, add me back on Skype when you grow up.

I was not intending to spam this post with this rubbish, but I had to address it. This is my last post on this thread.

Once again, to all Unity folks good luck and don't be the same way you were ingame in RL.

Cheers

Believe me that you0re nothing and Noone ; ) , Oh I'm sorry i did miss the hit on that you Destroy Solidarity 600m fleet points? Maybe it was in your brainless dream but you woke up and See the REALITY taht your boss did lose HIS FLEET :rofl:

thahah you RIO ARE A TEM YOU SAY?? Maybe the Team of Loser and Recycled King cuzz that's the Realiity :rofl:

Just go to ingame and all of 20 user go and sell deuterium like a pawn to your recycled King and always been in his SHADOWS :rofl: , This is YOu and YOUR ONLY Purpose of Playing :headbanging:

RIO LOSE This Fight with Solidarity and Unitiy and you NEED TO MOVE ONE WITH YOUR LIFE
  • shiiet...the F ! :) I will have to have a chit-chat with 2-3 old mofos in Skype or w/e it seems :)
    Pity u didnt go all in on RIO and finish this in Mexican Style.. guns blazin, server laggin, beers flowing :( Enjoy RL or any other smaller acc when u wanna troll here n there :D

To BE or Not To BE, all screw up sometimes...
  • wow just wow

cant believe what im reading here

ive been gone too long i have a few questions

1 since when does using the merchant count towards cheating??
    2 what the hell is a deep space hit ??

dont really care for the stories and accusations etc we all know the extent of cheating in the uni im only surprised that GF haven't done more to find a way to stop it

whatever you all chose to do thank you for providing so much entertainment over the years
    B0MBH3AD
  • deep space hit is exactlyhow it sounds... when a player deletes their acc, with all the res and ships on it. and when it deletes all the moons and planets the ships and res are all there with combat techs of 0. i beleive this is only when it deletes when the account is out of vmode. Unity made a few of them... on the hatch account go back and take a look , and see the massive profit. they made from it...
  • It's easy to assume things on paper, especially if you're a miner, on the other hand, if these people who "hypothetically knew how to do it all better" were actually given the present fleets to stand as adversaries of RIO, chances are high half of these navies would have hit top 10 in a matter of a few weeks, ending up on what Tirnoch referred to as "the wrong side". :) It's obvious for anyone who was previously involved in large-scaled alliance clashes that these just can't last forever, depending greatly on the amount of time disposed by each of the fleeters on both of the opposing sides. And when this time or motivation naturally runs out, events such as this occur, where the quantity of individually-spent hours invested into development of particular fleets is not what serves the defining criterion of whether the decision itself is right or not. If you knew your fleet could eventually end up its story under circumstances which awarded RIO multiple billions of profit (aside from a new top 10), would you risk handing it over to someone who fleetsaves at the level good only for placing another set of "40 33 36" marks in fields attributed to his/her planet names? Think about it for a few minutes, and then the reasons behind this CR will appear as more than obvious.

GG folks, and see you later, may be. 8)

The post was edited 4 times, last by Smoke Nightvogue ().

• Wow, looking good :thumbup: And guess what: Even if I played in this state of Quantum, with the total dominance of RIO, I'd still not vmode FS. Truth is, I was never a fan of waiting in vmode until "the stars align" like WM phrased it, and the opponent falls asleep or oversleeps, and I don't consider that as "skill" as well. But each to their own I guess..

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tirnoch ().

• Tirnoch wrote:

Wow, looking good :thumbup: And guess what: Even if I played in this state of Quantum, with the total dominance of RIO, I'd still not vmode FS. Truth is, I was never a fan of waiting in vmode until "the stars align" like WM phrased it, and the opponent falls asleep or oversleeps, and I don't consider that as "skill" as well. But each to their own I guess..
    Who are you again? ?(

Please keep the thread on-topic, notice issued ~SnowWolf

The post was edited 1 time, last by SnowWolf ().

• Evil_Eye wrote:

Tirnoch wrote:

Wow, looking good :thumbup: And guess what: Even if I played in this state of Quantum, with the total dominance of RIO, I'd still not vmode FS. Truth is, I was never a fan of waiting in vmode until "the stars align" like WM phrased it, and the opponent falls asleep or oversleeps, and I don't consider that as "skill" as well. But each to their own I guess..
    Who are you again? ?(
    The guy whose boots you were licking when your master was hiding in vmode like a chicken

You have more than enough chances from previous moderators, warned for trolling ~SnowWolf

• Tirnoch wrote:

Evil_Eye wrote:

Tirnoch wrote:

Who are you again? ?(
    The guy whose boots you were licking when your master was hiding in vmode like a chicken
    Still a nobody and irrelevant.

Come to think of it, I much rather lick boots than suck up <X

You have more than enough chances from previous moderators, warned for trolling ~SnowWolf

thanks Shed for the sig

• TinManSA wrote:

Tirnoch wrote:

Evil_Eye wrote:

Tirnoch wrote:

Who are you again? ?(
    Come to think of it, I much rather lick boots than suck up <X
    This wannabe is funny.. almost had me giggle.

TinManSA wrote:

Spot on.

Clearly he misses meaning something, hence the coming back here to fail troll
  • Wait, who are you guys anyway? Have you ever been significant at any point in Quantum? Even now? kek
    Evil Eye, have you achieved anything in OGame apart from getting banned for racism?

You have had more than enough chances from previous moderators, warned for trolling ~SnowWolf

• Tirnoch wrote:

Wait, who are you guys anyway? Have you ever been significant at any point in Quantum? Even now? kek
    Evil Eye, have you achieved anything in OGame apart from getting banned for racism?
    And Sir, have you achieved anything apart from illegal pushing, scrapping accounts, deep space hits and hanging onto Kaldork's dress ?

You are truly irrelevant and basically transparent.

Why am I posting, you may ask. Well boy, I love reminding you how insignificant and irrelevant you are. Some people needs constant reminding of the facts, others are just too stupid to get it hence the constant reminding.

You have had more than enough chances from previous moderators, warned for trolling ~SnowWolf

thanks Shed for the sig

• Yes, I have several HoFs, including Top 10s, I was involved in the planning of the Top 1 Worldwide on your master, I arranged the ninja of nirO's 7k Rips, I planned and executed the Ikaros hit, I made all of you plebs hide in vmode, including your master. I came with 65m points to Quantum and built a 140m heavy fleet within 5-6 months, without pushes and without scraps, almost every hit is documented on this board, you can go have a look and do the maths. Claiming all of those hits were pushes isn't just an insult to me, but also to all the people I crashed, because you'd impute all of them having sold resources to me for money.

I scrapped one (!), my own (!!) account and that's it. I have never denied that, and SGOs have inspected my account right after the scrap and didn't find anything to ban me for. That's for the same reason your master doesn't get banned although there are several mining accounts that merch all their res to Deut and sell it to him for Crystal, only to merch that Crystal again to Deut and repeat the process. And despite failing to provide any proof for me doing pushes or scraps, you keep claiming I did. RIO has no clue about OGame, but you guys certainly know how to wage a psychological war, for you have managed to make everyone believe your lies about deep space hits, pushing and scrapping. I applaud you for that, really. But then again, that just proves that you guys are in fact just keyboard warriors and nothing more.

My signature again proves to be true: "Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

You have had more than enough chances from previous moderators, warned for insult ~SnowWolf