What happened to Nismo?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What happened to Nismo?

So what happened to Nismo? That once mighty account :shrug: :hmm:

His account has been sat in vmode since August 2016. Flickers of low level activity behind the blue shield once or twice a month afterwards :modo:

It came to the 12th Feb. 10-12kk fleet points disappear and he goes straight back into vmode :zpopcorn:

At the same time, Akula also looses rips :stick:
      To go from 131.464.781 Mil points
      down to 130.864.769 Mil points

when you look closely at the figures its pretty accurate... say 60 rips and about 12 probes?

2bn res (900kk metal, 640kk crystal and 550kk) sat with the fleet in higher G1 as always :rolleyes2:

I'm not suggesting this was an illegal hit :this: :quote:

I'm just as keen as a few to know what happened and see the CR because it'll probably be another no. 1 :vain:
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44, Taurus, Kallisto, Polaris
      Active: Taurus & Polaris
      Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 132
      Posted HoFs in Polaris since May 2017: 2
    • Antis wrote:

hmm don't know what happened to Nismo account. His board account nick is 'Bang Bang' so ask him.
      and for Akula, he scrapped is huge fleet. drop was not from the hit :)
      It doesn't make sense scrapping something which doesn't go on FS for <500kk res

It was always Boogeyman on that account as far as we were aware

Teh Bahamut / Bang Bang was playing the Pyapya account before it got crashed. It was traded for an account else where

still the big questions is... What happened to the Nismo? I've opened a ticket any way... Goldbar is in vmode so can't be the push police this week :D
      Since 2008
    • Taur left about 6 months before the account was crashed/scrapped. Its the no. 2 acs
      Questions could also be asked about Fango's account. Came out of vmode and left for someone to hit... how these things happen
      Since 2008
    • Here are lists Bang Bang(aka Teh Bahamut) played : NISMO, Mindflayer, pyapya, xexex
      I have no idea what he did and what could happened to NISMO account :topicclosed:

AKULA scrapped his fleet but can't tell you what he is doing. It's his plan so ask him if you want X/

Your love goldbar gone to v-mode XD

The most expensive probing ever in ogame.org - by unloaded :rofl:
    • from 500k points lost the other day, to 5 million today?
      A lot of battleships have just been scrapped

I don't care what they're saving for... with mines like that, and without a need to FS, it seems stupid :youcrazy:
      But I don't care... this is about Nismo :rolleyes2:

Gold bar has a great fleet but he can only tag a long with someone else's ACS or IPM... maybe a sat bash :shrug:
      What else does he do other than moan? :crazy:
      Since 2008
    • Again my friends... I must report that Nismo has sadly lost more fleet while being sat in vmode

Where oh where is that res going :hmm:
      Since 2008
    • TOP 02 - goldbar [IBUYDEUT] & AKULA [INYEON] & KingRedPepper [GOSU] & HQL & Justice [COREA] vs. NISMO [DoD] ~ [TD: 64.16G]
      After this, he seems scrapping his rest of defences (or fleets). There's no one increase in destroy points when he looses lot points...
      you can check how many times he scrapped in ogniter.

and were you the original owner?? I thought it was Taur's?

The most expensive probing ever in ogame.org - by unloaded :rofl:
    • It was Taur's and it changed to Boogey, then to this unknown character
      I suspect it was scrapped and the res was sent to someone of a lower rank/raided... I have my suspicions but I won't voice them out here :vain: :vain:
      Since 2008
    • Antis wrote:

how can you say you're original, Boogeyman. You only played on that account for 1~2week :p

I believe your original account also sits on the wrong end of an ACS top ten... you've had two accounts since then which weren't yours :vain:
      Since 2008
    • I meant Im the original Boogey/Nismo
      The account was Taurs, I played it got a good few months easy. But when someone scrapped my old fleet I was branded a cheat and bullied out of the game. Mot that it really bothered me, I play ogame for fun and certain players in Taurus are.....shell we say...just not nice.
      Its a shame that the account has been scrapped again....but Im assuming thats my fault right, I scrapped it myself to push me higher in another uni lol