Nurturing program

• Nurturing program

F.G.R Nurturing Program
      contact silent killer for more information ingane

"A bird does not simply fly on its own. It first watches its mother how to fly. Then it looks over the ledge and wonders how its done. It is then pushed off to fall and land a horrible death... or to fly and soar high above." -emoEwok
      At its core the Nurturing program is about helping players succeed. We offer help in the form of advice, protection, and often resources.
      We strive to be the best and the Nurturing Program will help everyone soar high.

WE OFFER NOT ONLY TO ARE OWN but who ever needs it eeds to promote this to bring back life to the uni
      look at that dead bird in the sky :wtf:
    • ashley wrote:

The game is dead that's why
      I remember people saying the same thing more than 5 years ago, and I was rather frustrated with them back them too. How is your comment going to encourage people to play? If I had listened to all the people who kept saying 'this game is dead' all those years ago, and I had been a newcomer, then I would not have continued.

I will help too where I can and I am pink bits ingame
      Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
      You actually are insane
    • Dark Pink wrote:

If I had listened to all the people who kept saying 'this game is dead' all those years ago, and I had been a newcomer, then I would not have continued
      i agree. in fact i been hearing that comment for about a decade :P
      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 7
      Super Adv x 30
      Adv x 231
      Basic x 946

RIP KILLS 4507

• ív had one new gamer well new but old rejoin are beloved uni and his activity is grate so far people need to help each other ..
      I'm now currently in talks with an alliance who have taken in a lot of small new members whom I will send réz to there founder to distribute to the guys active and in need .

my acount grows each week but I still seem to produce rez for fellow gamers I my self have given away over 200mil in rez to gamers yes done of it has gone to wast but most has made that bit of a difference

of topic but I do think the noon protection should be upto 1 Mil points to let people settle in properly
    • New

well my personal opinion it has worked iv seen and are still seeing activity players who have came into my wing and now my allaiance growing and there activity is superb

id like to give some credit to calum for his generous reasorces dumps to players who were in need

and a thank you to who ever else helped new gamers you are the ones makeing a difrence to this uni

please keep up all the good work
    • New

From experience, I would say actively teaching / mentoring new players is far more important then just helping them with ress.

There's no point just throwing ress at someone without explaining the basics and how to remain safe.
      Though that of course is no guarantee that they will stick about.

I'm always happy to help explain the basics of the game if someone is interested.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.
    • New

Wraith is entirely correct about this, I'd sooner give res to a player who could prove they knew how to protect it.

Some proverb about teaching a man to fish, etc.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • New

Some of them are players from other unis with a boring moment... to send 20LS full os res to a newby doesnt hurt and it is a lot to start. I do everything to increase the change that stay.

At the end of the day, there are some inactive more for the small players :)

I give advise and res. Ask me :)
      :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

:newbie:(n) < 25000 points
      ASK FOR RES!!!