repeated log in required

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• repeated log in required

Lately, about the last week or so, I've been repeatedly prompted to log in. Before, it would happen once, precisely at 1am game time. Now I'm asked to do it both before and after. Today, I was prompted at about 12:50 am, again about 1:15 am, and again just now, about 305 am game time.

Leaving aside the annoyance of all this, it makes hits and ninjas difficult to execute.

Anyone else experience this, either in u1 or another uni? What's causing this and when will it stop?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bigger Beagle ().

• For about the last week I have experienced lag in Betel - ranging from severe to ridiculous plus repeatedly having to log in again.

I had the same problem a few months back and was told it isn't GF lol - but they would say that wouldn't they !!!

If it isn't GF then why are Vega and Polaris working perfectly.
      ~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~

U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 575~ ~ ~480 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
      ~~ RIP 7007+
    • I have to say that is not the case - the lag is all over, cannot launch probes in gal view, cannot open reports etc and the kicking is random. I have obviously rebooted, full scan, cleared cookies etc

U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 575~ ~ ~480 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
      ~~ RIP 7007+
    • Daydreamer wrote:

If it happens while you're scrolling through galaxy page it's because of some conflict with cookies in your browser iirc.
      True, but that wasn't the case for me. For instance, I'd probe a few planets/moons, then go to see the reports. When I clicked to view one, it'd do its spinning thing too long, so I'd try to reload the messages, then be prompted to log in.
    • Yup Beagle, same happens to me, tho not wishing to tempt fate, there is no lag today so far.

~~ RIP 7007+
    • Lag is back with a vengeance - can someone please explain why it is only Betel and not Polaris please?
      At times it is unplayable.

~~ RIP 7007+
    • 30th Mar - Lag cleared at about 10.00 and returned again at about 19.00/19.30

~~ RIP 7007+

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vulcan_558 ().

• 31st Mar - 10.00 lag has gone from Betel. Polaris not affected
      19.30 ish, lag is back in Betel - Polaris not affected

~~ RIP 7007+

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vulcan_558 ().