[TOT: 21.809.385.000] Sheman [Ususpect] vs. Sweeney Todd [NBT] (A: 3.831.996.000, D: 17.977.389.000 4.099.673.600 )

• Super Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sweeney_Todd wrote:

ELVIR-92 wrote:

Hahahaahahahahahah like always sweeney noob got spanked how many times you lost fleet and ruin other hard work? lol i think nbt dont have more acc to losse by you anymore maybe rocky will help ya with some push now LOL
      hahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah swinkle noob hahaahahahahahaahahah
      You deduced that almost perfectly Elvir. You legend. :) You got one thing wrong though. It's always me pushing Rocky, not their other way around. ;) A legendary player like yourself should know that.
      Yes cause you are their a$$ licker xD i just cant believe that you guys still thinks its not such obivios that you are worst case players you rocky Mikegrinder and crew you destroyed over 50 accs im sure qunatinum/electra/cygnus/oberon and still thinks we dont know nothing i quit ogame i dont play anymore but when i heard you gor smashed i needed to come

SWEENEY EPIC FAIL HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA