[TOT: 21.809.385.000] Sheman [Ususpect] vs. Sweeney Todd [NBT] (A: 3.831.996.000, D: 17.977.389.000 4.099.673.600 )

• Quantum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 21.809.385.000] Sheman [Ususpect] vs. Sweeney Todd [NBT] (A: 3.831.996.000, D: 17.977.389.000 4.099.673.600 )

Deddi to Ususpect, WM lacked deut to try anything other then jump his ships and look at me funny. :*

On 11-05-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Sheman

Battleship 128.302
      Battlecruiser 564.969
      Espionage Probe 2

Defender Sweeney Todd [NBT]

Small Cargo 226.132
      Light Fighter 589.414
      Cruiser 102.629
      Battleship 30.077
      Colony Ship 14
      Recycler 122.154
      Espionage Probe 14.992
      Destroyer 22.000
      Deathstar 242
      Battlecruiser 30.000
      Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Sheman

Battleship 112.459 ( -15.843 )
      Battlecruiser 531.070 ( -33.899 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -1 )

Defender Sweeney Todd [NBT]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.831.996.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 17.977.389.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 4.803.254.400 metal and 3.128.415.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 3.073.349.400
      Crystal: 1.534.809.200
      Deuterium: -508.485.000
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 4.099.673.600 units.
      The attacker(s) won a total of 1.428.163 honour points.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -10.278.241.000
      Crystal: -6.227.442.000
      Deuterium: -1.471.706.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 17.977.389.000 units.
      The defender(s) won a total of 421.776 honour points.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
      -----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
      If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

-----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

Former IO.org god
    • NoMoreAngel wrote:

I guess this should be a normal CR and not part of any war right? The CR-Thread label is for war-cr-threads^^

Sorry, you are right, this is posted under the wrong section... :P please move

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
      If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

Former IO.org god
    • It's nothing new seeing me on the boards.^^ Just a shame it was due to a few stupid mistakes on my part. :/

Enjoy the hit and hopefully our fleets will meet again (with a different result xD) at some point. ;)

Fr me

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7
    • oh no Sweeny down again. Guess you could play your Cygnus account while you rebuild. Oh wait, your fleet which was in g2 for over a year moved one system away from mikegrinder6 and lost fleet? Wow rough week man, enjoy the rebuild.

Way to go attacker, now build more fleet :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gnasher ().

• Gnasher wrote:

oh no Sweeny down again. Guess you could play your Cygnus account while you rebuild. Oh wait, your fleet which was in g2 for over a year moved one system away from mikegrinder6 and lost fleet? Wow rough week man, enjoy the rebuild.

Way to go attacker, now build more fleet :)
      Take your vile shit talk somewhere else... Christ on a bike... i dont know what goes on in cygnus, but this is quantum... you got a problem in cyg contact G.O.s file tickets and have proof, this whole "WAAAAHHHH he scrapped and pushed so and so" needs to stop, because the accusations get thrown out in every uni... and quite honestly there is little to 0 proof to back up most of those accusations... you coming on here and spreading your crap, not only is disrespectful to sweeney, but also becomes disrespectful to the attacker. anyway have a little cheese with your whine...

As for the hit to stay on topic Zkiller you have always been a threat one system over, sweeney knows this as well as I do. You caught him, in the window you needed to and made a large 4 bn profit out of it.
      Your BC count has really boomed lately! spend the profit wisely

as always sweeney , if you need anything let me know...
    • Hahahaahahahahahah like always sweeney noob got spanked how many times you lost fleet and ruin other hard work? lol i think nbt dont have more acc to losse by you anymore maybe rocky will help ya with some push now LOL
      hahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah swinkle noob hahaahahahahahaahahah
    • ELVIR-92 wrote:

Hahahaahahahahahah like always sweeney noob got spanked how many times you lost fleet and ruin other hard work? lol i think nbt dont have more acc to losse by you anymore maybe rocky will help ya with some push now LOL
      hahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah swinkle noob hahaahahahahahaahahah

You deduced that almost perfectly Elvir. You legend. :) You got one thing wrong though. It's always me pushing Rocky, not their other way around. ;) A legendary player like yourself should know that.

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7