TOP-09 SAnitY [BcS] & RGamer [HOT] vs. shockwave [CLOSED] [TOT: 14.810.040.000]

• Top 10 ACS
  • :censored:

Also it's not accusation, it's simply stating facts that :censored:

But go on, have it your way, you can go :censored: over the profit for all i care <3

edit by strider:

insults are not allowed, and refrain from cheating accusations

The post was edited 2 times, last by strider ().

• Sweeney liked the post instanly from the attacker aka mikegrinder6 that crashed his own acct? Must be some good sportsmanship or further evidence that supports how low you two are willing to stoop to in order to keep up with us. :censored: . FR buddy, won't take you long at all. Attackers will get their turn or perms banned again lol

I'll take my 10 trolling points now :headbanging:

edit by strider:

refrain from cheating accusations , those things don't belong on board, file a ticket if you suspect something

The post was edited 1 time, last by strider ().

• I would've preferred to see Karma down again, but shockwave is just as nice^^
    Oh and shockwave... You really shouldn't judge people by their English skills. At least he's trying to speak a second language.

Would like to know the story behind the hit, bit of a shame attackers didn't post it. Or is it just a spy and fly?

Good profits guys, keep it up.

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
    Advanceds: 100+
    Superadvanceds: 40+
    Rip-Kills: 6000+
    Top 10's: 7
  • English is my second language, too. Yet i don't sound a like :censored: trying to speak it.

As for the story. One of their slaves must have told them that i farm with rips, so they decided to take their push fleets out of vmode, instamobile me and time my rips back. pure skill, as always. rocky already back in vmode, sanity doing whatever. The usual :censored: in this game.

edit by strider:

you are getting carried away with those insults, and please, mind your language.

• CoReTeX wrote:

English is my second language, too. Yet i don't sound a like :censored: trying to speak it.

As for the story. One of their slaves must have told them that i farm with rips, so they decided to take their push fleets out of vmode, instamobile me and time my rips back. pure skill, as always. rocky already back in vmode, sanity doing whatever. The usual :censored: in this game.
    calm down, this post is obviously posted by rocky (the style of writing is so obvious, lmao) and he just doesn't care about simple things like grammar :(

fr ^^
    Virgo.de - Lynn
    Merkur.de - Chewbacca
    Relocate timeback & NN1: ogmem.com/show/334008 (.org friendly link: clicky clicky )
    57G super advanced: ogotcha / ogmem

• if you speak those three like you speak english, then i wouldn't brag with that either.

also proof was there, too. GOs just don't do :censored: about it, even after god knows how many tickets. So whatever, i'm simply done caring about this game. There's no point in fighting a war of ressources if one side gets them for free.

edit by strider:

language

• :censored: and still you always just whine about others whom you suspect do the same. Could you be a bit more of a hypocrite?
    Just give credit when it is due. And next time who knows, maybe you come out on the top. I mean you've been trying for long enough now, maybe it'll work one day?

As I said: keep it up attackers.

edit by strider:

I am not tolerating direct cheating accusations

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
    Advanceds: 100+
    Superadvanceds: 40+
    Rip-Kills: 6000+
    Top 10's: 7

• Christ wrote:

From perfect english to trash english in just under a week.

:censored:
    ggfr
    He is just pulling a rocky. Mike and Rocky like to do that, sticking together its admirable.
    I dont know why rocky does it he is actually smart but then they get all window licker on us.

As for the hit, sorry to see you go down like that Shock. You cant expect it when they hide in vacation mode all week but they still have eyes on how many accounts?

Sweeney, man, why are you even defending them, I get they are your friends but seriously dude...I heard the other day you were complaining about how bad it is for people to scrap accounts but last week you did it yourself and I mean you are probably right with how they grown their accounts by funneling all the resources from the black shadow and envy account into the rgamer and sanity account doing it the old fashion way by farming and crashing is probably :censored: .
    But seriously, mike who are you foooling man? Why would this player have the same hate for Karma if it was anyone else but yourself haha.

Either way, nice hit it livens Cygnus up even if it is against a friend.

edit by strider:

pls, refrain from cheating accusations

• Sweeney_Todd wrote:

:censored: so much in this game and still you always just whine about others whom you suspect do the same. Could you be a bit more of a hypocrite?
    Just give credit when it is due. And next time who knows, maybe you come out on the top. I mean you've been trying for long enough now, maybe it'll work one day?

As I said: keep it up attackers.
    idk Why you guys think we are dirty like yourselves. At least we give full explanations, you noobs just moan and blow accusations from vmode. Still ignoring the discussion of your acct getting scrapped huh? Its fine, cause Cygnus mods don't seem to have a problem with either. Screen shots of defender losing points but You don't show is what is building and going to be built, or the BILLIONS of res he's holding on to. Always narrow mineded and one dementional you and your friend's are.

Its also funny how you guys use to gloat about military destroyed but you guys haven't moved up much at all But still obtain abnormal progression. Shockwave only did what clean players had to do. This time cheaters got the better hand of his grinding. FR, #shockwaveisthebest...+10 more points.

• fake accounts remember when you had like 15 ss blocked off at the 5:306 area?
    Hey atleast you acknowledge I dont cheat ;)

here, let me help the community out a bit.

en.ogniter.org/en/572/statistics/1/0/month/102260
    Vincent vega aka sweeney todd
    en.ogniter.org/en/572/statistics/1/0/month/102542
    Mikegrinder aka italian stallion aka sanity

shame that merlin let you have that account, or was it bought...probably bought. Also shame to see the black shadow account go the way it has