Top 10 - vegeto [KOJ] & Dzus [KOJ] & Notorious [KOJ] & blondu [KOJ] & Reptile [KOJ] vs. oktavius [GALAXY] & Junkman [DARK]-->TD:2.901.315.000

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 10 - vegeto [KOJ] & Dzus [KOJ] & Notorious [KOJ] & blondu [KOJ] & Reptile [KOJ] vs. oktavius [GALAXY] & Junkman [DARK]-->TD:2.901.315.000

The Story is bellow with all the spicy details.
      Oktavius gl on the rebuild or gl in RL.
      I want to say a funny fact,this account was onwed first by kurgan,wich i ninjad,then taken by drog wich i crashed,and now oktavius wich got crashed again.So this account had 3 diff owners and all lost their fleet's to me one way or another.Must be cursed or something.but props to all of them cause the account is still in top15.
      I want to give a special congratulations to Andregor who next week(corrct me if im wrong) is going to become a Father.So i wish you all the best and hope your kid will be as healthy as a kid can be and make you proud.

On 08-07-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker vegeto [KOJ]

Weapons 160% - Shields 150% - Armour 170%

Deathstar 345

Attacker Dzus [KOJ]

Weapons 170% - Shields 170% - Armour 180%

Deathstar 258

Attacker Notorious [KOJ]

Weapons 170% - Shields 150% - Armour 170%

Deathstar 850

Attacker blondu [KOJ]

Weapons 170% - Shields 170% - Armour 170%

Deathstar 510

Attacker Reptile [KOJ]

Weapons 160% - Shields 170% - Armour 170%

Deathstar 287

Defender oktavius [GALAXY]

Weapons 160% - Shields 180% - Armour 170%

Small Cargo 15.532
      Large Cargo 3.690
      Light Fighter 107.539
      Heavy Fighter 106
      Cruiser 7.372
      Battleship 5.106
      Colony Ship 12
      Recycler 10.832
      Espionage Probe 449
      Bomber 520
      Destroyer 10.300
      Deathstar 1
      Battlecruiser 3.568

Defender Junkman [DARK]

Cruiser 2

After the battle ...

Attacker vegeto [KOJ]

Weapons 160% - Shields 150% - Armour 170%

Deathstar 345 ( -0 )

Attacker Dzus [KOJ]

Weapons 170% - Shields 170% - Armour 180%

Deathstar 258 ( -0 )

Attacker Notorious [KOJ]

Deathstar 850 ( -0 )

Attacker blondu [KOJ]

Weapons 170% - Shields 170% - Armour 170%

Deathstar 510 ( -0 )

Attacker Reptile [KOJ]

Weapons 160% - Shields 170% - Armour 170%

Deathstar 287 ( -0 )

Defender oktavius [GALAXY]

Weapons 160% - Shields 180% - Armour 170%

Destroyed!

Defender Junkman [DARK]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      15.110.566 Metal, 38.438.270 Crystal and 28.828.528 Deuterium
      7.555.287 Metal, 19.219.137 Crystal and 14.414.264 Deuterium
      177.077 Metal, 871.015 Crystal and 420.558 Deuterium
      1.416.618 Metal, 6.968.120 Crystal and 3.364.462 Deuterium
      5.666.470 Metal, 9.928.315 Crystal and 9.928.315 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2.901.315.000 units.
      Total damage defender including follow-ups: 2.901.801.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 485.456.100 metal and 308.932.800 crystal.
      Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 81.000 metal and 48.600 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 162.307.002 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 23%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      151.330.000 Metal and 151.330.000 Crystal
      72.068.900 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      223.398.900 Metal and 151.330.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 253.324.918
      Crystal: 226.754.857
      Deuterium: 56.956.127
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 537.035.902 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.648.383.018
      Crystal: -1.105.362.857
      Deuterium: -310.362.127
      The defender(s) lost a total of 3.064.108.002 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 34
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2080
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

The post was edited 1 time, last by blondu ().

• On wednsday night i was very close on going to bed but i said i should probe a few more targets one last time,then i saw Oktavius fleet,and then i said let's see if later on will still be there,2nd time i probed he was still there,at this point i was 100% sure that he will fleetsave in g3.So i didnt had my beauty sleep and waited all night for him to go offline,while waiting i saw activity on some moons and esp in g1 so after he went to bed at 6AM i launched md's in both g1 and g3.before my rips reached his g1 moon he came online and tryed to ninja it but i've added 9k bc 1 sec before my rips landed on moon to defend them,and at this point Mr Oktavius made a remark in smtg like ooh blondu is not an idiot,like up till then he was thinking i am an idiot lol,but i think i taught him now that this isn't the case.
      When the md in g3 was close i sent all my fleet 1 sec before my first MD and then in last 20 sec i slowed it down to reach and defend my 2nd rip and not my first,also priest told me he had to recall his rips on defence because i sent full fleet,and after this his moon died and i saw his fleet on phalanx.
      I really do not understand why would you fs so close to me and even doing a bad fs like recycling,must of been because of your turtle on the planet that gave you confidence?

Well after his moon went down priest did some fast moonshots and gave him back his moon.
      After that me and vegeto did a rip attack on him(it's posted) to bash his defence,because you see if his 1.2billion worth of resource defence stayed up it would of ended in losses for both sides in case he got defended,so we bashed his defence and priest tryed to md his moon and defend it so his fleet would go to planet and ninja us,but really that was a bad play because we sloed down attack and could see if someone tryed ninja or not,so you try that kind of attack when attackers cannot slow down their attacks because their fleets are locked down on defender.Also even tho we slowed down he wasnt succsefull on mding his moon,but after this it get's wierder some folks from univ1 apperently told Priest(dunno if it's really truth or he just say's that) that if oktavius deleted his moon whyle Priest had the rips on moon they would go from moon to planet.I mean that is just bad...ofc that didnt happen and he just had a deleted moon now.And to top it all,Tony then sent a few couple of BS to give him back a moon on top of the deleted moon that was still there but red because he has deleted just not disapeared because i think it need 24h+ to disapear(dont know the exact time now)
      After this me and reptile wanted to colonize in his own sistem,to realize that Junkman was colonizing and destroying the planets just so we dont have a slot in the same sistem,too bad we were too fast and got the colonies in time.Gotta hand it to you this was the smartest idea from all the stuff that happened on your side.Too bad execution was slow.
      Then during the night when they were off i launched my rips and bashed him once my self and also shot 1k ipms at him in a 12 min window.After this during the day Notorious launched his rips and i did as well in 2 separate attacks to bash him some more,at this point Priest defended his defence but was futile because he set the defending time only for 1h,i say futile because we were just gonna slow down our attacks till that 1h passed and his fleet would of left oktavius planet.He realized this and recalled so we left the rips hit the planet again.
      During the day i spoke with my collegues that we should ipm him some more,so at 19:30 we started ipming,Andregor(Ipm BOSS-2.1k IPMS)Reptile(200ipms),Dzus(1.1k+/- a few), me(1k)and Notorious maybe 100(lazy ass).
      Later i decided i should destroy the deleted moon wich was still there after 24h,so i launched md and it waas done,by this time it was kinda late and i was expecting some defence on the moon with the same plan as before to blow the moon before their defence reach the moon so it will go back to planet when we would attack oktavius,but when i destroyed the moon to my surprize i saw no ships,wich meant all the talks about them defending him and doing this and that were just words to make us think twice maybe or i dunno...but really don't care,we showed that we can team play and showed we don't care what happen's and that we have the ball's to go for it,while the other team not so much.
      Id like to adress the fact that if his defence would of stayed up from what i simmed it would of been bad for everyone involved with major losses on both sides and whoever got the most df covered the most losses.And i think that would of been a good risk for you guys....because if his defence was up i would of had to put in more insta attack fleet and because of that no side would of had enough recs,and that honestly would of made us recall probably...,but because we erased his defence i just made recs,45k insta recs to be precise and 40k reptile :))So no matter what you would of bringed we could of recycled now especially cause we were in the same ss.
      We also did 2 attacks in 7 players just in case if the guys defended if by any chance they would of survived ,our 2nd wave would of cleaned them.
      And after all that has happen the result is down bellow,with some other bashing posts on the forum if you want to check them out.
      His defence before the Ipm's and Bashing was the following:
      137270 Rocket Launcher
      88005 Light Laser
      42043 Heavy Laser
      4765 Gauss Cannon
      43 Ion Cannon
      1267 Plasma Turret
      0 Small Shield Dome
      1 Large Shield Dome
      80 Anti-Ballistic Missiles
      0 Interplanetary Missiles
      Also the amount of rips i lost in doing the MD's was 3 rips.

And now for the crazy stupid part and honestly Game Forge you suck at this part...
      The returning defender was at 10 sec our attack was at 12 sec,2nd attack was at13 sec.
      Me and Reptile had 2 waves of recs at 13 and 14 sec, Vegeto had at 13, then Notorious had at 14, Dzus had at 14/15(it was always changing when he was refreshing), and Priest beast said he had at 14 sec.

But the only people here who got df are vegeto and reptile in 2nd wave.
      So to make it clear vegeto at 13 got df then me and reptile at 13 sec didnt get anything, then at 14 sec me and notorious with priest didnt get anything.How is that freakin normal.Quite pissed at the stupid lag from gf's part...Ofc the explanation might be that the server lagged and all of our recycling reports came at 09:30:02 wich means the server calculated it by miliseconds or smtg like that...but still these kind of stuff shouldnt be happening and LameForge should adress these issues too...
      Also another wierd ass thing is that while my follow up was exactly after the 2nd attack on lanx it showed that notorious was after me and priest afterwards,but then again i didnt get anything from follow ups and Notorious got it all lol...
      In the end we still have profits,but just pissed off at the situation that this game crated.
      Anyway we showed we were a team,we helped each other we showed we out smarted you guys in some way's,and was a fun ride honestly,had a lot of laghs with the team.
      So i want to dedicate this hit to Notorious with the messege,youre welcome for your revenge ahahaha :))
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 34
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2080
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• For the love of god, could you PLEASE sort your sig out blondu.... It takes up a whole page...
      Can you just add them up and do it in 1 line? Or are you trying to impress someone??? :search:
      Why did you not thank Arsenal ? you know... your moonshot account that always comes out of vac the same day u and reptile need moons ? Without him and those moons, u guys would have had a lot more issues..... So i think he was important part of this...
      Shame to see a buddy taken out like this, we tried lots of ways but avoid this, but everything just didnt seem to work..... Kinda hard when all the top fleets are in 1 alliance.... reminds me of schoolyard bullies....
      Okt, u may have lost the battle, but not the war ;)
      Fast rebuild mate

EDIT: Did you take out the cost of the IPM's in the profit? Because a few thousand ipms..... thats goto cost a bit ;) (worked out for you ;) A pleasure :)

minus all DM ;)
      Top 10's - 7
      Retired - uni's 3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus
      Current - Uni's 1, Virgo

The post was edited 2 times, last by priest_beast ().

• WoW you must be very bitter now considering your hate post....i think it's up to me how i do my sig and why it's here.
      Second if i haven't thanked arsenal here it does not mean i haven't thank him at all.I don't need to thank him every time publically.And third if aresnal can't do it me nad reptile can exchange by ourself whenever we want,but its cheaper when arsenal does it.
      And now you're crying about all the top fleet's in the same ally?Should i remind you that all these guys that were in the hit were already in my alliance or friend's with me before i made this new alliance?so why hate us?cause we outclassed you in so many way's?you blaming us for your lack of knoawladge?ok so be it ill take that one too.
      And apperently you need to take some math clases or some glases to read better what i've said,because there was 6500 IPMS wich makes 81.250.000metal, 16.250.000 and 65.000.000 wow hard maths...but who cared about profits at that point of the hit.
      And about the dm dont worrie thats just pocket money;)
      If you guy's would of made some good ass sims you would of notice that we were on equal power including his defence or very close to that.You guys had 2 days to defend his turtle and barely did anything good.Especially he did a lot really,he couldn't care less of us ipming or bashing it.he also had a few rips as well if he would of at least add those to his defence and hold them there it would of been much easyer for him to defend it.plus all you had to do is hold your rips there for the maximum time allocated by defend thats 32h...with his and your rips there we couldnt bash it...and would of needed a lot more of ipms...wich would of been quite the imposible feat...but surreeeeee blame it on us....will take that too ;)
      Btw i will not answer here anymore because i flamed enough for a day.if you wanna talk take it in game if not pound your chest here on the forum on how much you guys sucked and im putting this in a nice way...trust me.
      Like always haters gonna hate.
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 34
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2080
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• Oh dear, Ogame drama :headbanging: It's a game, not a life :gamer:

Anyway enough about that. It was sure a fun hit for the second time against this account for me. First time was with Drog5 in the follow up wave. Now I was able to start the attack and invite everybody. Big shout out to Blondu for coordinating everything. Shame the servers lagged/crashed, which resulted in a very poor DF harvest. Yet I managed to obtain 320m of the DF in total. :beer:

Oktavius, I know we have both been in the same alliance before and even though I was part of this hit I do hope you will rebuild and continue. :biggrin:

Also Blondu, you forgot something very important. Sent me a private message ingame, as soon as you know what I'm talking about :thumbsup:
      Electra: Vegeto Rank: 15 Status: Perm V-mode due to merge
      Electra: Vegeto Rank: 33 Status: Quit
      Japetus: Vegeto Rank: 3rd place Status: Quit
    • I saw this pop today on boards. Oktavius talked to me yesterday and said he :censored: up with his fs and that you guys have him in lanx.
      Don't know why he let you def bash him and ipm his deff though. Nice plan and acs by attackers.
      It seems you crashed this acc really hard on 3 occasions with your friends. Wp Blondu

That language is not tolerated on the boards. Warning given - Clittle

The post was edited 1 time, last by clittle ().

• Forget the signature.

Thanks blondu for posting the story part below the CR.
      You guys did good and we wont ask questions about deut costs.. who killed who first..

Nice team work and timing..

I will not brag about how much debris I got back for those two cruisers.. See you guys next weekend I bet.

(if you really want to know about how much debris I got look at 'comments' in Vegeto's CR report) I put a cut/paste there. So Reptile that means me... You are not doing so good so far on making that threat a reality.. My tasty lil fleet is still waiting. even if it turns out to be just two rouge space pilots. - AKA= Junkman

:huntsman:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Capin Quasar ().

• Okay I will brag

Commented by Junkman on 08.07.17 21:39:18:Return of a fleet 08.07.2017 15:32:39
      Your fleet is returning from planet debris field [X:XXX:11] to planet Devils Hopyard [X:XX:8].

The fleet is delivering 85.830.000 Metal, 85.830.000 Crystal and 0 Deuterium.

ooOOoohh YeahhHH.. so tasty.. Only cost me including IPM's on a base.. 2mn deut and about 8 colony ships, two cruisers. So yeah Reptile start here.. Look... WOW.. I just regrew my middle fingers in that amount of time! Talk about fast rebuild! :)

Trolling~warned
      T4NK was here

The post was edited 1 time, last by T4NK ().

• Nice battle there, and great teamwork :D Knew this is comming, decided to stay away, since that seemed most fair, since it is my new alliance vs my buddy, so I couldnt attack, I couln't defend, and didn't even want to be sneaky and try to get df :D
      But I would have joined the attack if Oktav told me there will be no ACS defend try, and I should have joined it since he didnt do anything to try stopping this attack... no abm's and no protection on that planet from bashin :/
      This was good anyway, some nice fleets involved, brought some fun back to uni