The ANNOYING BeetleJuice

• Misc
    • The ANNOYING BeetleJuice

As Topic says, I am here to talk about this annoying player BeetleJuice .. He has been carpet probing all day long, eeevery day, and I at least, haven't seen one single hit post from him, so in my eyes, no! this is not accusation or offense, I consider him as an annoying multi of some1 and I am really not interested to know whose. Heck, it might be just a normal virtual guy who likes to probe and probe ...and probe and probe and do nothing else while he mines. I like watching Islands on Sale for example, everyone needs a hobby! But in this case, he has been more than annoying and I was just interested, how many of you are also being annoyed by this guy ? :) He reminds me of an ex ally mate from UNITY .. ProNab :P but I think even him was less annoying and actually posted his catches of the day :D

So, let me hear your thoughts ... also, be free to send him some probes back.. like ..5-10x per day.. like even some red missions like MDs .. who knows, maybe he will then realize how annoying probe spamming CAN BE! :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :complaingrumble: :complaingrumble: :complaingrumble:

As for you GOs , GMs , that prolly got a few reports for him, and prolly didnt reply to any of the reports.. cuddos ! :) You are free to read this, EDIT something if u consider it agains the AllMighty Game of DM but dont u dare to delete this post .. :stick: :stick: :stick:

To BE or Not To BE, all screw up sometimes...
    • Xanidrar wrote:

As Topic says, I am here to talk about this annoying player BeetleJuice .. He has been carpet probing all day long, eeevery day, and I at least, haven't seen one single hit post from him, so in my eyes, no! this is not accusation or offense, I consider him as an annoying multi of some1 and I am really not interested to know whose. Heck, it might be just a normal virtual guy who likes to probe and probe ...and probe and probe and do nothing else while he mines. I like watching Islands on Sale for example, everyone needs a hobby! But in this case, he has been more than annoying and I was just interested, how many of you are also being annoyed by this guy ? :) He reminds me of an ex ally mate from UNITY .. ProNab :P but I think even him was less annoying and actually posted his catches of the day :D

So, let me hear your thoughts ... also, be free to send him some probes back.. like ..5-10x per day.. like even some red missions like MDs .. who knows, maybe he will then realize how annoying probe spamming CAN BE! :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :complaingrumble: :complaingrumble: :complaingrumble:

As for you GOs , GMs , that prolly got a few reports for him, and prolly didnt reply to any of the reports.. cuddos ! :) You are free to read this, EDIT something if u consider it agains the AllMighty Game of DM but dont u dare to delete this post .. :stick: :stick: :stick:

"oh noes, someone uses the only mechanic in the game to look after something to hit, as a fleeter. how dare he" REEEEEEEE. please. sit down somewhere and breath into a bag :) regardless of how annoying you find it, it's a part of the experience. If you have problems with that i'd suggest taking it up with GF or if it's to such an extent that it is considered spaming, you can always open a ticket.

Personally I've never understood the "probes are annoying" mentality. I'm sorry if you thought you signed up for a Habbo game...

feel free to probe back, I'm sure everyone will find it just as annoying as you do

//tread
      -----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

The above message may contain sarcasm and is not to be taken seriously
      If offended i sugest applying a generous amount of aloe vera on butthurt area.

-----------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING---------------------------------------

Former IO.org god
    • @Zkiller oy mr.Vmode :) ofc is not bothering to you if u stay in the Blue man World ... also, do you want me to ask GOs to check yours and his timelogs on when you enter/exit Vmode ? :) It's that easy, really , just click click click.. so, bugger off, if you think "carpet probing" is a legal GF mechanic you are soooooooooooo badly wrong..
      p.s you know what also is part of the experience, me sending you a 1rip MD , sloooooowly going and annoying you with that Red Light , making fleeting, sleeping and playing quite unpleasant ;) but hey, if I do that, ppl cry to GOs and then the treats come, so no, not everything what you can do ingame is legal and that's where bans come into play.
      To leave you with a good schooling, a pro fleeter doesn't probe.. he waits in the shadows, prowling his target, slowly, day by day and after 2-3-4-5 weeks , bam!
      Now, either write your next comment/reply with something about the mentioned guy/topic or dont bother at all.. :) Enjoy Rio, I am enjoying it every day :) Peace :thumbup:

To BE or Not To BE, all screw up sometimes...
    • oh man... why i'm letting myself getting dragged in to an argument as pointless as this i do not know.

first of all, most players who even have a theory about the player you mention will tell you that he's either Turk or very strange, now either is fine with me but saying me and him are somehow the same i find very insulting, i can carpetprobe the uni very well on my own account thank you very much! (if you feel unsure, please, please, open a ticket for it and prove me wrong)

the rules clearly state that spamming is not legal, but scanning all planets in the uni 1,2 even 5 times a day would not be considered spamming in my eyes, all-thought a tad manic. Last time i actually got someone banned for "probe spamming" was when he none stop probed the same 2 planets for over an hour. i'm talking 30 or so missions a minute .If you would say however send a fleet, not intended to hit but mainly to "light up" on the defenders account, is in fact against the rules, it goes under "Overview spam" if you feel confused here's a link to the rules:

New Game Rules - valid from 17.9.2012

schooling? lol, if you are that one "fleeter" that hunts that one target for 3 weeks without hitting anything else or farming/raiding i'd call you a plebfleeter. Also you haven't grasped the idea on how to spend your resources to earn it back the fastest way, witch is a core mechanic of the game as well.

feel free to keep oozing of on me until you feel better about yourself <3

Former IO.org god
    • Yes, he/she is very annoying! I get probed all he time by a lot of players, it's no big deal and part of the game, but when you get at least 50 from the same person quite frequently then that person becomes a pest and irritating, especially when he/she finds in the first 10 probes reports there is nothing on my planets...
    • NoMoreAngel wrote:

Hmmm the players around me must be very annoyed, I scan them around 3 times per day. Noone of them so far ever complained about them. Not even those ones that ate tons of IPMs because their bunkers were getting too large.
      barbarian...

Former IO.org god
    • I agree, he is annoying! And all the noobs with great fleets posting here with there bull sh&t. A fleeter on the hunt does not probe constantly 24h even when he's sure the target is on and he will have nothing to hit.

I won't be surprised that account changes hands in the future. It's calling the attention of many and I hope it's on the GO's radar.

Galactic Regards to Quantum

Jyndungo
    • alternatively. all da noobs with big mouths could stop whining on this board about how everybody else chooses to play.

either deal with him in-game, or put in a ticket.
      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 8
      Super Adv x 37
      Adv x 248
      Basic x 9630

RIP KILLS 5614

• with hyper recs and 5x fleetspeed flying through activity is very very viable, im sure most of the people whining here have been crashed that way
      but apparently probing makes you a noob, as said by people who basically just play to remain good ripfarms :^)
      Virgo.de - :ninja:

[17:32:14] <@Smart Black Bird> omg, just get a funnel and pour all that down my throat!
    • Well this kinda looks like the situation im in currently
      Ive been playing in Tarazed and as any other fleet i esp the planets around ...50 ss up and down twice...three times a day
      So one day this guy snapped and kept spam probing me for 10-15 mins everytime i esp him
      he told me that i annoyed him with my reports...so he spammed me with esp reports aswell
      Open a ticket and turned out that there was nothing wrong about it despite the fact that its annoying af
      so bottom line is... if someone is esp probe spamming you...you can do the same...with 100 probes sent at 100 waves and fill his inbox and give him a mini heart attack when he logs in :)

Retired
      Uni 4.org
      Uni 32.org
      Uni 35.org
      Ganimed
      Unity
      Total Hofs In OGame.org :+300

~Over n Out~

• donno if you can assume that hes a multi account of someone.. because he has 13b fleet with good battle fleet and cargo ships for followups. its prob a vmode fleeter that probe spams around all day looking for something to hit

but if he does stay out then no other choice but to pop n lock his 13b point fleet :D
      If you can't be a yardstick, be a ruler. If you cant be a ruler, be a king.
      RIPS KILLED: 58,531