Kicked members do not get kicked from the alliance

• Spica

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kicked members do not get kicked from the alliance

Browser-extensions / Addons: Please deactivate them! No Support with Addons.

I am trying to kick some inactive players out of the alliance in SPICA but they not getting removed, it goes through the motions bringing up the reasons box but when i ckick to kick them and it goes bak to the member view there they are still in the alliance.
      this happened once before after the update before this one but got corrected but seems to be back again . this is the first time since this latest update I have tried to kick players

Bug description
      --------------------------------------------------
      • On which action did the bug appear:
      • How does the bug show itself:
      • Screenshot to show the problem better (only if needed and please only upload the needed sections, not your whole desktop)
        (Pictures need to be embedded via https URL)
      General data for the bughunt
      • Internetbrowser with versionnumber:
      • Does the bug also appear in other Browsers?:
      • When using mobile / tablet - which operating system do you use:
      • Internetserviceprovider and connectiontype (LAN/WLAN/Mobile-Data):
      • OGame Version in which the bug appeared:
      • If this action created an API-ID, please share it:

----------------------------------------
    • I somehow feel any admin is going to comment:"Hey lets wait and ask NMA."
      Then NMA is going to give you a link full off posts instead of actually giving you the answer.
      While in reality Ogame got so popular, that the developers started selling dark matter for hookers and crack, they got lazy and stopped caring.

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Warned for Trolling|17.7.2017|08:56:16::..
      What is irony:
      When in a game where you can build planets and moons in faraway galaxies and where you can get attacked by space pirates, you get warned for going off subject on their forum!

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoMoreAngel ().

• Any news on when this bug will be fixed, I still cant kick people from the alliance.
      How are we supposed to properly manage alliances when we cant even prune the chaff, is a fundamental need.
      Instead of adding new features that break existing ones cant it just be made to work as it is and left alone.