Universe Uriel - Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aurelius wrote:

Oh, such shame, Im waiting for uni with economy speed of 5 or more, then i see this and Im all like awesome! ...Only to find out I dont want to even try this ruleless garbage :D
      You could play spica, opened few months ago with same specs, 6x eco and 3x fleet ;)
      Everyone with ideas/proposals to improve the game is more than welcome here.
      We'll watch every idea carefully, discuss it and give a final answer (accepted, maybe, declined). Feedback will be added to every idea/proposal after being discussed in the origin team.

Proud member of the Origin Crew
    • If you have skills you can close the gap, try it :thumbup:
      Everyone with ideas/proposals to improve the game is more than welcome here.
      We'll watch every idea carefully, discuss it and give a final answer (accepted, maybe, declined). Feedback will be added to every idea/proposal after being discussed in the origin team.

Proud member of the Origin Crew
    • Valent wrote:

Initially we intended to have a chaos universe , without rules . After more thoughts we decided to give some and take some, so we came with this alliance pushing rule.

The main idea for this special rule is to give the alliance a much greater importance and allow players in a given alliance to support a champion able to defend and revenge his fellow ally mates.

That is the main reason we will forbid players to use same IP and be assured we can detect those abusing dynamic IPs . Also , no sitting is allowed.

If you have ideas how we can make this better, feel free to make proposals.

in my humble opinion i think the main objective was revenue generation. #PushToWin

edit: so i'm not consider 'flaming staff' ... why dont you create a uni where you start with a defined level of account. I.e 5 randomly spawned planets, techs at 10/10/10 and mines of 25/23/21 for instance. if the insistence is to keep opening universes you may as well make them enjoyable straight away

Dark Depresion wrote:

umakhelwane wrote:

stop taking the rules so literally, it just means you're allowed to push a big fleeter in your ally if you decide to, not that you have to or that only one player can be pushed
      Ethical rules are always more negotiable than actual rules. What you are suggesting is basically getting all 200 players (or whatever little will play) to agree not to do it, despite it being totally allowed and by far the most advantageous strategy. It takes just one alliance doing it, to force the rest into either submitting to their rule or adapt to the same strategy (in minor or major degrees) to stay competitive. It's simply naive to expect people not to take advantage of it - big time.
      Two points of interest in this universe for me
      1: Whether the no sitting rule will actually get enforced, since you know, nothing is being doing about the rampant multiaccounting anywhere else.
      2: Whether this universe will draw in the cheats, making them less numerous in other universes.
      as always DD i love your input. <3 <3 <3

Arcane
      [Muppets] - Vega
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org
    • -Arcane- wrote:

edit: so i'm not consider 'flaming staff' ... why dont you create a uni where you start with a defined level of account. I.e 5 randomly spawned planets, techs at 10/10/10 and mines of 25/23/21 for instance. if the insistence is to keep opening universes you may as well make them enjoyable straight away
      That would be a good idea for older uni's too...
    • Zorro09 wrote:

-Arcane- wrote:

No it wouldn't. It would make pushing way easier.
    • Crimnor wrote:

Zorro09 wrote:

-Arcane- wrote:

id agree but lets face the facts... pushing happens all the time and nothing gets done about it because GO's are bound by finding 17 different ways to prove something, German Data protection law and the fact they can only ban people on the 6th sunday of a month.

it would probably only work in a defined uni, but it would make things interesting straight away

Arcane
      [Muppets] - Vega
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org
    • Crimnor wrote:

Zorro09 wrote:

-Arcane- wrote:

People who want to cheat will find a way. Giving new guys a jump start in an old uni could only be a good thing surely?
    • Zorro09 wrote:

People who want to cheat will find a way. Giving new guys a jump start in an old uni could only be a good thing surely?
      People who need a jump start in an older uni can simply ask someone on the forums and / or the higher ranked alliances. If it comes down to helping populate a specific uni, the people playing there are almost always willing to help.
    • I've been waiting for a new speed uni for 2 months and was happy when I saw x6 economy, cause I'm a miner. But when I saw this ridiculous bashing rule I decided not to play. Can you tell me if this rule is for all new universes? I would prefer to play a German x6 server if there are no cheating rules there. Thank you and greetings from the founder of ARMADILLO account in Electra uni - the one with enormous defense. :)
    • armadillo you mean quantum account with huge defense where you scraped 100kk points to push sheep?Probably you prefer more pushing than bashing.
      @topic
      Game is dying everyone wants merge but still they are opening new unis,really amazing moves.

Trolling~warned
      T4NK was here

The post was edited 2 times, last by T4NK ().

• Spir1t wrote:

armadillo you mean quantum account with huge defense where you scraped 100kk points to push sheep?Probably you prefer more pushing than bashing.
      @topic
      Game is dying everyone wants merge but still they are opening new unis,really amazing
      I founded ARMADILLO in Quantum too. Then my brother and a friend of mine played the accounts in Quantum and Electra for years. :censored: . Maybe then was this "pushing" you are talking about. I don't cheat. Just mine and make defense. ;)

Buying and selling accounts not allowed ~ Please do not talk about selling accounts
      Notice given
      T4NK was here

The post was edited 1 time, last by T4NK ().

• 7eveS wrote:

this is gameforges way of saying "hey guys, we dont know how to deal with cheaters, so to make it fair, lets let everyone cheat! that'll fix the problem!"
      I LOL:d :crazy: :rofl:
      But hey, it's clear evidence that the ORG staff are problem solvers.

There are a few mysteries around this game. The biggest one is, how do players get away with pushing over 300-400M/week with constantly watching staff members, we might have to call in sherlock holmes on this one because some unies are getting ridiculous.
      It will be fun to see how this new rule works out. I have a feeling people will abuse it to the point where it hits total anarchy but let's hope I'm wrong.