Universe Uriel - Discussion

• New

what other country's are getting a new univers?

netherlands?
      usa?

dont like the pushing rule..
      ogame.nl player.

as date of 23/12/2012 hi-score

univers 17 ogame.nl : 10.913.326 (Plaats 10 van 1.390)

univers hydra ogame.nl : 456.589 (Plaats 2 van 868)

now started playing quantum @ ogame.org
    • New

So like they are going to achieve what WM did in under a year?
      This is going to be bad when you will have to merge this Uni one day with a non cheating one...
      What is irony:
      When in a game where you can build planets and moons in faraway galaxies and where you can get attacked by space pirates, you get warned for going off subject on their forum!
    • New

oh wow this univ will have the biggest amount of pushers...at least in the bigining till one or 2 will just grow way too much....imma join it just to see whats gonna go on lol :))))))))))
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 100
      Ninja's - 6
      Adv Solo - 36
      Adv Acs - 13
      Rip Kill - 772
      To 10 Acs - 10
      Top 10 Solo - 7
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 32
      Ninja - 6
      RipKill - 30
      Univ Jupiter.ro - Off
      Hof's - 125
      Ninja's - 3
      Adv Acs - 9
      Adv Solo - 38
      Rip Kill - 116
      Top 10 Acs - 4
      Top 10 Solo - 4
      New Nr.1 Hit's - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3
    • New

It needs some kind of restriction. I mentioned some ideas, probably would add that there's no buddy feature, only can hold/aks with your alliance, that with a limited amount of people inside could make pushing a lot harder and the game more tactical.
    • New

Initially we intended to have a chaos universe , without rules . After more thoughts we decided to give some and take some, so we came with this alliance pushing rule.

The main idea for this special rule is to give the alliance a much greater importance and allow players in a given alliance to support a champion able to defend and revenge his fellow ally mates.

That is the main reason we will forbid players to use same IP and be assured we can detect those abusing dynamic IPs . Also , no sitting is allowed.

If you have ideas how we can make this better, feel free to make proposals.
    • New

I find it hilarious to be honest, for those that will play uni legit, unfortunately this uni might just be filled with multis (or accs designed solely for pushing) instead of the intended benefits of "supporting a champion".
      So it might be a matter of who has the most friends that won't play the uni, rather then a fun way of playing the uni.
    • New

whole idea should be about growing as a whole so i dislike valent's premise right from the start.

- Is the entire ally suppose to colo next to their champion so he can def everyone ? what if 2 people get attacked same time ?

- how can they hope to controll anything if they are clustered toghether ? 5 players grow faster then one unless 4 other players push that player wich would mean there would be only one target really so the champion is the only real target no ?

- how is the champion chosen ? i'd like to volunteer as tribute for allys with 5 or more players pushing me :biggrin:

- what if the defender is offline and someone is getting attacked ?

i get it you want to give more importance to alliances but who the hell thought this was the way to go ? lol :rolleyes:
    • New

stop taking the rules so literally, it just means you're allowed to push a big fleeter in your ally if you decide to, not that you have to or that only one player can be pushed

guess balkan ally's will have a loooooooooot of fun in this uni until it dies after 2 months :D
      Merkur.de - Chewbacca
      Spica.fr - Kashi
      Spica.org - Chewbacca

[17:32:14] <@Smart Black Bird> omg, just get a funnel and pour all that down my throat!
    • New

The special set of rules seems rather ridiculous. People will abuse this so hard even more with regular pushing being "punished". Guess what, people have been doing exactly that for years now, often times with some detour routes but this will become a cheaters paradise for sure. Also good luck on merging something like that in a few years´.
    • New

End off Ogame imo :D
      We should all abject or this will become a reality!
      I will repeat that an account that has 10 or 20 guys pushing him, with x6 accounts on TOR that don't have the same IP, will reach more point than the largest account in 15-20years of Ogame in under a year.
      What is irony:
      When in a game where you can build planets and moons in faraway galaxies and where you can get attacked by space pirates, you get warned for going off subject on their forum!
    • New

NecroFlex wrote:

Holy cow i like this uni, i can put my 8 ''spare'' PCs to good use, different IPs and such, this is gonna be ez :freakout: :rofl:

But seriously, the amount of multiaccounting will be insane...
      I always resented your avatar, you one lucky cat...
      I just realized it will merge with Cygnus... You are going to punish me for Cygnusers getting banned so often for push and IP share...
      Damn you captain obvious!!!
      What is irony:
    • New

umakhelwane wrote:

stop taking the rules so literally, it just means you're allowed to push a big fleeter in your ally if you decide to, not that you have to or that only one player can be pushed
      Ethical rules are always more negotiable than actual rules. What you are suggesting is basically getting all 200 players (or whatever little will play) to agree not to do it, despite it being totally allowed and by far the most advantageous strategy. It takes just one alliance doing it, to force the rest into either submitting to their rule or adapt to the same strategy (in minor or major degrees) to stay competitive. It's simply naive to expect people not to take advantage of it - big time.

Two points of interest in this universe for me
      1: Whether the no sitting rule will actually get enforced, since you know, nothing is being doing about the rampant multiaccounting anywhere else.
      2: Whether this universe will draw in the cheats, making them less numerous in other universes.
      56G TD, Top 1 solo
      61G TD, Top 1 ACS

Kamil wrote:

Authority and rules are created to be opposed :D
    • New

Dark Depresion wrote:

umakhelwane wrote:

Ethical rules are always more negotiable than actual rules. What you are suggesting is basically getting all 200 players (or whatever little will play) to agree not to do it, despite it being totally allowed and by far the most advantageous strategy. It takes just one alliance doing it, to force the rest into either submitting to their rule or adapt to the same strategy (in minor or major degrees) to stay competitive. It's simply naive to expect people not to take advantage of it - big time.
      Two points of interest in this universe for me
      1: Whether the no sitting rule will actually get enforced, since you know, nothing is being doing about the rampant multiaccounting anywhere else.
      2: Whether this universe will draw in the cheats, making them less numerous in other universes.
      You kind off always hope there is going to be fairness, honor and justice... But considering how they treat TOR-cheaters I have little hope that this is going to end well... :(
      What is irony: