Universe Uriel - Discussion

• yeah the player base is quite weak with just farming and no dm at all im

quite weak...compared to spica where i was barely holding in top150...and constantly farming there as well with no dm...it was very difficult there...compared to here....

but ofc its only the bigining of the univ...we will see whats and what not...tho i wont play more than a month for sure probably less
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 126
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 52
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1424
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 7
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 32
      Ninja - 6
      RipKill - 30
      Univ Jupiter.ro - Off
      Hof's - 125
      Ninja's - 3
      Adv Acs - 9
      Adv Solo - 38
      Rip Kill - 116
      Top 10 Acs - 4
      Top 10 Solo - 4
      New Nr.1 Hit's - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3
    • I also created an acct to check out things ....... 1.3k memebers are pretty low
      but let see ... will play max 2 weeks i guess .

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 3
      Advanced hits never counted :)
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 35+

Visit my Technology Site, TechAltair
      And My WordPress Related Site, WPPrism
    • Maybe Im speaking to soon but I have to eat my words and give a hand to Valent. Ive started a lot of new unis and though this one is definitely the most dead it also seems the most balanced with the top 10 all close to each other. Also I find it much easier to keep up without spending anything on DM. I was a skeptic but so far so good with this uni I just wish it got more players :/
      Taurus ~ Mining
      Wasat ~ Fleeting
      Uriel ~ Not a clue...
    • Valent wrote:

Multi/ sharing strongly not allowed : Not allowed for players to play under same IP ( a 3 day ban for each breach of the rule) , no sitting allowed.
      These special rules aren't easy for completely new players to find, and as i can see, they are not listed on the front page where they sign up to register an account. I have a member in my alliance whos new to Ogame, theres two in his family who wanted to play, and he notefied support as he was encouraged to do when two or more players share same IP, he got banned for 3 days for trying to do the right thing, and got a link to these special rules from support.

I dont mind the rules, but i think wen a universe has special rules, that makes the rules you agre upon when you register an account opsolete, that the leat you could expect was a link to where you could find the new rules.
    • Ivarsen wrote:

I dont mind the rules, but i think wen a universe has special rules, that makes the rules you agre upon when you register an account opsolete, that the leat you could expect was a link to where you could find the new rules.
      What I never understood is why the devs don't implement them directly into the game, bashing should be pretty easy to implement, pushing as well. I'm guessing they either have something better to do or are working with legacy php code that they don't want to break. I'm not trying to diss the devs I'm sure they're working hard, it's just something I've always wondered.