TOP 05 - [TOT: 792.063.000] kralyanist [ELITE] & BML [ELITE] & icadiyeli [ELITE] & OttomanEmpire [ELITE] vs. Hibernation [TEN] & H_rampage [TEN] (A: 208.031.000, D: 584.032.000)

• Tarazed pre 3rd merge Top10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP 05 - [TOT: 792.063.000] kralyanist [ELITE] & BML [ELITE] & icadiyeli [ELITE] & OttomanEmpire [ELITE] vs. Hibernation [TEN] & H_rampage [TEN] (A: 208.031.000, D: 584.032.000)

TEN, GL in RL
      This is gift to BML from ELITE :)
      :bday:

On 30-07-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker kralyanist [ELITE]

Deathstar 3
      Small Cargo 1.192
      Large Cargo 412
      Light Fighter 11.746
      Heavy Fighter 5
      Cruiser 1.034
      Battleship 430
      Colony Ship 2
      Espionage Probe 46
      Bomber 12
      Battlecruiser 41

Attacker BML [ELITE]

Light Fighter 14.834
      Cruiser 705
      Battleship 1.024
      Battlecruiser 1.083

Attacker icadiyeli [ELITE]

Espionage Probe 1
      Small Cargo 1.477
      Large Cargo 315
      Light Fighter 6.660
      Heavy Fighter 2
      Cruiser 809
      Battleship 56
      Bomber 85
      Battlecruiser 1.156

Attacker OttomanEmpire [ELITE]

Small Cargo 2.458
      Light Fighter 11.650
      Heavy Fighter 135
      Cruiser 2.997
      Battleship 907
      Battlecruiser 278

Defender Hibernation [TEN]

Small Cargo 1.116
      Large Cargo 286
      Light Fighter 6.202
      Heavy Fighter 88
      Cruiser 733
      Battleship 628
      Recycler 1.300
      Espionage Probe 426
      Bomber 91
      Destroyer 373
      Battlecruiser 495
      Gauss Cannon 2
      Plasma Turret 7

Defender H_rampage [TEN]

Small Cargo 1.863
      Large Cargo 695
      Light Fighter 11.749
      Heavy Fighter 10
      Cruiser 2.182
      Battleship 800
      Colony Ship 1
      Bomber 21
      Destroyer 555
      Battlecruiser 2.132

After the battle ...

Attacker kralyanist [ELITE]

Deathstar 3 ( -0 )
      Small Cargo 341 ( -851 )
      Large Cargo 184 ( -228 )
      Light Fighter 3.411 ( -8.335 )
      Heavy Fighter 3 ( -2 )
      Cruiser 727 ( -307 )
      Battleship 398 ( -32 )
      Colony Ship 1 ( -1 )
      Espionage Probe 10 ( -36 )
      Bomber 10 ( -2 )
      Battlecruiser 38 ( -3 )

Attacker BML [ELITE]

Light Fighter 4.655 ( -10.179 )
      Cruiser 511 ( -194 )
      Battleship 979 ( -45 )
      Battlecruiser 1.066 ( -17 )

Attacker icadiyeli [ELITE]

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )
      Small Cargo 425 ( -1.052 )
      Large Cargo 147 ( -168 )
      Light Fighter 1.888 ( -4.772 )
      Heavy Fighter 0 ( -2 )
      Cruiser 565 ( -244 )
      Battleship 54 ( -2 )
      Bomber 83 ( -2 )
      Battlecruiser 1.116 ( -40 )

Attacker OttomanEmpire [ELITE]

Small Cargo 757 ( -1.701 )
      Light Fighter 3.436 ( -8.214 )
      Heavy Fighter 56 ( -79 )
      Cruiser 2.148 ( -849 )
      Battleship 829 ( -78 )
      Battlecruiser 268 ( -10 )

Defender Hibernation [TEN]

Small Cargo 0 ( -1.116 )
      Large Cargo 0 ( -286 )
      Light Fighter 0 ( -6.202 )
      Heavy Fighter 0 ( -88 )
      Cruiser 0 ( -733 )
      Battleship 12 ( -616 )
      Recycler 0 ( -1.300 )
      Espionage Probe 0 ( -426 )
      Bomber 16 ( -75 )
      Destroyer 136 ( -237 )
      Battlecruiser 39 ( -456 )
      Gauss Cannon 0 ( -2 )
      Plasma Turret 0 ( -7 )

Defender H_rampage [TEN]

Small Cargo 0 ( -1.863 )
      Large Cargo 0 ( -695 )
      Light Fighter 0 ( -11.749 )
      Heavy Fighter 0 ( -10 )
      Cruiser 0 ( -2.182 )
      Battleship 16 ( -784 )
      Colony Ship 0 ( -1 )
      Bomber 3 ( -18 )
      Destroyer 160 ( -395 )
      Battlecruiser 155 ( -1.977 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 208.031.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 584.032.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 254.095.600 metal and 147.932.950 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 108.258.600
      Crystal: 90.046.950
      Deuterium: -4.308.000
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 193.997.550 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -316.545.000
      Crystal: -211.463.000
      Deuterium: -56.024.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 584.032.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • nice hit on hibernation...guess it was well planned
      just wanna know why would h rampage send his fleet knowning that it would get destroyed 0o
      wasting numb 1 fleet just to draw and give the enemy 190M profit 0o why would someone do that 0o hmmmmmmmm

Retired
      Uni 4.org
      Uni 32.org
      Uni 35.org
      Ganimed
      Unity
      Total Hofs In OGame.org :+300

~Over n Out~

• Hmmmm the new owner said BML knew him. Then he sends a fleet knowing it get smashed....then after goes to vac.

Congrats on hit but that part seems a bit fishy and to good to be true.

But congrats and enjoy the profits.

This is in Tool hit so if people are wondering where I got that idea

rampage7 wrote:

this isn`t heda`s account for almost 1 week and 4 days.., dnt think you know who are my friends..talk to bml..he knows who i am
    • well, let`s make something clear, i knew i was going to lose my fleet, but it ended draw, so my friend hiber dnt suffer defeat in this uni, i`m not machinegun - when i want to quit, i dnt try to sell my account, it was a good fight for the boards, that`s all, bml, silenzz and icad deserve the proffit from this, they work hard and they are the most active around here, ottoman and kryan not so much, as for the rest of you - keep ur heads down - ur weak - you know it`s about you machinegun, you`re frustrated, i know why, because u dnt know this game, as for the noob u`ve called me - i still have no1 solo so far - and this draw...no gain - all lose - but it will be no1 for months to come..so keep quiet and enter v mode noob
    • rampage7 wrote:

well, let`s make something clear, i knew i was going to lose my fleet, but it ended draw, so my friend hiber dnt suffer defeat in this uni, i`m not machinegun - when i want to quit, i dnt try to sell my account, it was a good fight for the boards, that`s all, bml, silenzz and icad deserve the proffit from this, they work hard and they are the most active around here, ottoman and kryan not so much, as for the rest of you - keep ur heads down - ur weak - you know it`s about you machinegun, you`re frustrated, i know why, because u dnt know this game, as for the noob u`ve called me - i still have no1 solo so far - and this draw...no gain - all lose - but it will be no1 for months to come..so keep quiet and enter v mode noob
      rofl...
      Good hits attackers, that happens when somoene who cant handle those ships got the acc .
      Maybe u lost your fleet on purpose but everyone could see how u dropped ;)
      Retired:
      Uni 11: #2
      Uni 15: #1
      Sirius: #1
      Ganimed: #3

Tarazed: #2
    • Does this guy know that he just admitted to purposely losing his fleet and giving them this said "great hit".....ergo like making it even more fishy after saying he knows BML.....almost as if they got the account from Heda just to have this Happen 2 Weeks later.

So either like Kelly said this guy is a Ultra noob or this was a setup for BMLs birthday etc as they stated and a way to get a number one hit.

Now hopefully it's the first rather then the later one. Either way it needs a closer look....especially after what he posted about *I was quitting anyway after only having the account for 2 weeks so I purposely fed my resources to someone I know (ergo BML) in the disguise that I just didn't want someone to be defeated (when everyone still sees it as a defeat even if he had a few ships left).

So I hope this was dumb luck by the attackers to run into a Newbie and not a setup/form of pushing.

Until the Mods etc say otherwise I will stick to congratulations on the Hit.
    • Welcome wrote:

Does this guy know that he just admitted to purposely losing his fleet and giving them this said "great hit".....ergo like making it even more fishy after saying he knows BML.....almost as if they got the account from Heda just to have this Happen 2 Weeks later.

So either like Kelly said this guy is a Ultra noob or this was a setup for BMLs birthday etc as they stated and a way to get a number one hit.

Now hopefully it's the first rather then the later one. Either way it needs a closer look....especially after what he posted about *I was quitting anyway after only having the account for 2 weeks so I purposely fed my resources to someone I know (ergo BML) in the disguise that I just didn't want someone to be defeated (when everyone still sees it as a defeat even if he had a few ships left).

So I hope this was dumb luck by the attackers to run into a Newbie and not a setup/form of pushing.

Until the Mods etc say otherwise I will stick to congratulations on the Hit.
      Think the same way...
      Frogs dominate Virgo US
      :borg:
    • rampage7 wrote:

well, let`s make something clear, i knew i was going to lose my fleet, but it ended draw, so my friend hiber dnt suffer defeat in this uni, i`m not machinegun - when i want to quit, i dnt try to sell my account, it was a good fight for the boards, that`s all, bml, silenzz and icad deserve the proffit from this, they work hard and they are the most active around here, ottoman and kryan not so much, as for the rest of you - keep ur heads down - ur weak - you know it`s about you machinegun, you`re frustrated, i know why, because u dnt know this game, as for the noob u`ve called me - i still have no1 solo so far - and this draw...no gain - all lose - but it will be no1 for months to come..so keep quiet and enter v mode noob
      Ok, ALRIGHT ALRIGHT rampage aka hades. u rather destroy a 450k fleet and show everyone how dumb u are for a no1? then congratulation to u, well played.. i think that u told everyone just how a push works. keep your mouth shut kiddo. While u destroyed that acc, come back on your old and challenge me so u can get dumb and trolled for a second time ;) and btw solo no1 with that fleet u didn't made it's not hard to do, get your brain in function if u got one :youcrazy:
    • we lost 1 rip send a lot of interplanetary missiles.

this is best of organization in universe and u say this is setup hit :headbanging: :headbanging:

We only laugh you :thumbup: i think this is the game rule, best players do hits and noobs talk the best players :)
    • Your attack on Hibernation may have been well planned but let's list the Rampage facts.

-Knows BML
      -Admitted to purposely feeding you his fleet (ergo like pushing)
      -The account was #1 fleet and on/around BMLs birthday which you dedi this hit to is when Rampage randomly decided to as he said quit and feed you his fleet (when he knows you)
      -You'd be blind not to question said actions

So like I said if mods etc say it's legit then congrats on the hit. But if you don't see the dots that connect and why people are suspicious then no offense but that makes it even more fishy not to admit that his actions seem pushy.
    • i don't know Kelly

i don't know what they talk about the our come.

we know 1 think he send his fleet to acs defend but didn't send recy. we think he call back his fleet at last seconds but he didn't and we hit thats all
    • LOL what people say just LOL... :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging:
      old heda acc was my friend yeah..
      new Player (hades) i was hunting his old fleet..
      I gave him 2 options.. Fly with me or die sooner or later..
      we see the Answer on that here LOL.

I wasnt even planning to fly.. just helped the ally rape him. i told Hades to fall back but he didnt so i also didnt recall.

If it was a push it was a bad setup lol..
      60M proffit on a 450M fleet. LOL!!!! then i would had way more proffit to rape it in peaces lol..

ELITE thanks for the Bday Gift!
      :bday:

respect for the defenders..
      Take care IRL
    • So did you just honestly say because your profit was only 60 million it couldnt be a push? :headbanging: A profit is a profit and your total was 200million+ alliance wise plus you get to say you got some magical big hit.

People don't just push for the profit but also for bragging rights like this. You made profit plus get to say "look at our big hit" even though it wouldn't have been if Rampage didn't suicide.

Also saying you the two options to hades and we see the outcome.....He purposely suicided his fleet how does that count as hunting him down.

Like I said it's obvious to see pushing factors in this let's not even add how it also is like planting a mole into TEN lol.

But any who if Mods and GOs say it's legit then as I said congrats.

Only two out comes are possible anyway.
      1-Setup
      2-Rampage is huge noob/throw away player

That's all were stating here. Let the public and Game Mods decided if its #1 or #2. :zpopcorn: