Acc Give-away Gone Wrong

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Acc Give-away Gone Wrong

Hi,
    I gave an ACC away for Tarazed 13 days ago today, that had been donated to the alliance by a player that no longer had time to play. I gave this acc to a new owner, who has changed its name but done nothing else with it. it still remains in Vacation mode and has been un-played. I have the chat logs to prove i gave the ACC away and it was previously in my possession. if possible id like some Game Operators to intervene and return the acc to me so i can give it away to a player who will remain active, as i have a lot of interest and this seems a massive waste.
    The player who has taken this remains active on the forums and other servers, but refuses to respond to me. Im happy to give the admins the players forum name and chatlogs as proof.

Many Thanks
    HappyTimez
    Leader of Enlightened
    Tarazed ~Retired
    Wezn ~ Active
    Yildun ~ Retired
    Zibal ~ Active

What ever you decide to do, make sure it leads you to happy timez. :thumbup:
  • Every account exchange needs to be informed from original owner, tickets from new owners claiming they took it can not be considered.

The only complaints considered will be the ones that come from the owner of a given account's registered email address.

No complaints will be processed in cases where players do not change their e-mail address after an account exchange, inter universe exchange or free account giveaway.