What happened to Ogniter?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What happened to Ogniter?

Ogniter is a website that was used to search for players and see all of their stats and growth, you could also check their alliance members and their growth and it has just disappeared all of a sudden and i can't seem to find it any where. Does anyone know what happened to the website?
    • someone commented on that already. since everything ogniter-related was shut down, the general guess is that the people managing it quit. ogame-related rage quit perhaps, or they simply got fed up with the work.
    • To the developer of Ogniter.org/.net,

Thank you for the use of your website. It was a valuable OGame tool.
      I pray that everything is well and good in real life.

Best regards,

version4

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
      Long Live UNI 17
    • I wrote in last thread that it seems like a rage quit cause prior to shutting everything down it was announced that site was being moved, but there was no indication that it's gonna be shut down. There were posts about it on official twitter just as multiple mentions about GF banning ogniter's IP's from accessing certain APIs, I'm assuming that at some point combination of all negative factors led to site being shut down.
      All that being said author posted all code on his github so ogniter could be back if anyone decides to go forward with it.
      Just a boy playing some dotes.
    • Daydreamer wrote:

There were posts about it on official twitter just as multiple mentions about GF banning ogniter's IP's from accessing certain APIs, I'm assuming that at some point combination of all negative factors led to site being shut down.
      Gameforge™ doing something like that? A *cough* great company *cough* like Gameforge™ would never do that, how dare you think like that *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* .
      On a more serious note, name 10 things Gameforge™ hasn't destroyed?

Ok i can think of one, this forum...oh wait, nevermind, cause right now i can't even see what i'm writing cause if you use botld and italic and then disable them, your text becomes....white, as in you can't see it, turning it black will make it visible, but posting it like that will make it like crap again.

Best part is, i am legit not even surprised, not even a little bit....

Anyway, rip Ogniter, will forever be missed ;( ;(